In Honors of my Friend "S&M"

Well i really wasn't going to post another rmt sense i posted on before and felt like my hard work was over looked sense i took hours to make it and only got 3 comments thought it was a waste of my F***in Time.

But here i am, this is a team i made with a friend we sent a week making it and testing it, and gave them each our own Tweaks. My friend wanted to post it but i told him "keep it our secret" and he never did and eventually fell out off battling . So here i am posting it for him. And without feather a due here's S&M(SHOTTA&Masterzero).

S&M

THE TEAM

ROTOM-W

Nature Modest Evs 172 Hp / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Item (leftovers)

-Hydro Pump

-Volt Switch

-Wil-0-Wisp

-Pain Split

Rotom is here to burn unexpected opponents and take advantage of them with the Rotom/ Scizor combo.Bluffing the scarf always messes with the opponent also.

SCIZOR

Nature Adamant evs 248 Hp / Atk 252 / 8 Spe
Item (Choice Band)

-Bullet Punch

-Superpower

-Pursuit

-U-turn

Scizor is here to check alot of treats such as Latios, latias, Terra, Gengar and other treats. And like i said early the Scizor/Rotom combo and scouting.

CELEBI

Nature Modest evs 224 Hp / 240 SpA / 40 Spe
Item (Leftover)

-Leaf Storm

-Hidden Power [ICE]

-U-turn

-Stealth Rock

This little baby me and Zero came up with and we thought sense ppl thing celebi cant touch dragons we would give it HP ICE and the evs to PACK A PUNCH!!. And we need a poke with a grass move and wanted to go a bit gimmicky with the added evs in Hp it can take hits, scout with u-turn, Set up rocks, and destroy pokes with a Stab almost Max SpA Leaf storm. This set really work with this team just try it and u will see. But i have know Knowledge how it works without Deoxy-S not in the metagame anymore.

TERRAKION

Nature Jolly Evs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Item (Life Orb/Lum Berry)
-Close Combat

-Stone Edge

-Rock Polish

-Swords Dance

Terrakion is the main guy of the team. The other pokes are meant to pave the way for a clean Terrakion sweep and there is a minimum amount of pokes that can stand in its way.

LATIAS

Nature Timid evs 252 Hp / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Item (leftovers)

-Dragon Pulse

-Hidden Power [FIRE]

-Recover

-Clam Mind

Latias has been one of my favorite pokes for a while and shows why it is when i destroy/dis-mantel the opponents team with it. i would say this is the second best calm minder in OU if not the best aside from Reuniclus. Hp Fire take out it counter Scizor from hurting its sweeping partner Terriakion, Recover to keep Latias's sweep going as long as it can, and Dragon pulse for its main stab.

Haxorus

Nature Adamant Evs 252 Atk / Hp 4 / 252 Spe
Item(Choice Scarf)

-Outrage

-Earthquake

-Double Chop

-Brick Break

Well this is the end my Haxorus is the revenge killer of the team also taking care of Dnite without a problem. Probably the second best check aside from Cloyster to Dnite. Adamant for that extra power koing thing that it would otherwise not. double chop to break subs and hit the opponent and EQ for covrage and brick break is just a filler but it comes in handy vs the Screens

I might change the roles of terra and hax if it looks better that way
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY RMT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT !!!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
some descriptions (notably rot-w/scizor/terrakion) are short of standards set by smogon. please expand your descriptions before posting in future; read the rmt rules also.

~Hola, SHOTTA! Nice team you've got here, but there are a couple of things that can be changed in order to make it even better.

Threat #1 - Latios: It’s going to be an absolute nightmare for your team to go up against; especially the Choice Specs set. Nothing in your arsenal can hope to take a Draco Meteor as even Scizor is cleanly 2HKO’d after it takes damage from Stealth Rock. My suggestion to fix this problem is to use Tyranitar over Haxorus. It has excellent Special Defense that’s boosted even further thanks to Sandstorm which allows it to take anything the Dragon/Psychic-type can throw its way. From there it can simply trap Latios and finish it off with Pursuit as it attempts to flee. With the elimination of Latios you’ll be in a pretty good position. Not only will it relieve the offensive pressure that it puts on your team, but it will also give Celebi a better chance of sweeping now that one of its main counters has been put out of commission. Finally, Tyranitar can use Stealth Rock which frees you to use Celebi in a more offensive manner with Nasty Plot. Both of the sets are located below.

Miscellaneous: Now that Haxorus has been replaced you’re going to want another revenge killer. Of course, we both know where this is going. You had mentioned that you were considering using Terrakion in this manner and it’s obviously the best choice here. It possesses the speed and power necessary to revenge kill a very large portion of the metagame and won’t change anything on your team outside of a moveset. A simple moveset consisting of Close Combat l Stone Edge l X-Scissor l Earthquake will be ideal alongside a standard 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd set of EVs and a Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk) nature. Overall, solid team and good luck.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers l Sand Stream
Careful l 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Crunch l Pursuit -
- Superpower l Stealth Rock -

Celebi @ Leftovers l Natural Cure
Modest l 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
- Giga Drain l Nasty Plot
- Psychic l Earth Power -

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf l Justified
Jolly l 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat l Stone Edge -
- X-Scissor l Earthquake -

- SDef Tyranitar > Choice Scarf Haxorus
- Nasty Plot Celebi > Current Set
- Choice Scarf Terrakion > Double Dance Terrakion

ROFL im pretty sure hazards would wear ANY team out. ctfu.
Don't be a jerk, he's probably just trying to suggest a Rapid Spinner. This team, while having nothing weak to Stealth Rock, also doesn't have many immunities or resistances to any of the hazards.

Well i really wasn't going to post another rmt sense i posted on before and felt like my hard work was over looked sense i took hours to make it and only got 3 comments thought it was a waste of my F***in Time.

But here i am, this is a team i made with a friend we sent a week making it and testing it, and gave them each our own Tweaks. My friend wanted to post it but i told him "keep it our secret" and he never did and eventually fell out off battling . So here i am posting it for him. And without feather a due here's S&M(SHOTTA&Masterzero).

S&M

Pretty nice looking lady.
THE TEAM

ROTOM-W

Nature Modest Evs 172 Hp / 252 SpA / 148 ????
Item (leftovers)

-Hydro Pump

-Volt Switch

-Wil-0-Wisp

-Pain Split

Rotom is here to burn unexpected opponents and take advantage of them with the Rotom/ Scizor combo.Bluffing the scarf always messes with the opponent also. More info here, assume the ??? is speed?

SCIZOR

Nature Adamant evs 248 Hp / Atk 252 / 8 Spe
Item (Choice Band)

-Bullet Punch

-Superpower

-Pursuit

-U-turn

Scizor is here to check alot of treats such as Latios, latias, Terra, Gengar and other treats. And like i said early the Scizor/Rotom combo and scouting. Standard set, works well in most cases assuming you dont screw up

Ferrothorn

Ferrothorn@ Leftovers
Careful (+ SpD - SpA)
Evs: 252 HP 88 Def 168 SpD
Thunder wave
Protect
Leech seed
Stealth Rock/ Spikes

To take care of latios problem, ferrothorn is very good at taking down threats who are specially based. Thunder wave cripples pokes on the switch like dnite trying to get a ddance up, or greedy gyarados. Protect is to stall while leftovers/leech seed it getting off. Last slot can either be rocks or spikes, depending on which you prefer. I'd say rocks because volcarona pretty much rapes your team at +1.

TERRAKION

Nature Jolly Evs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Item (Choice scarf)
-Close Combat

-Stone Edge

- X-scissor

- Rock slide

Terrakion is the main guy of the team. The other pokes are meant to pave the way for a clean Terrakion sweep and there is a minimum amount of pokes that can stand in its way. Choice scarf helps your team many ways. Only scarfed latios/latias can stand in its way, and is good revenge killers when you use something as fodder. Rock slide is only in there if stone miss cant miss unless your dead, and obvious x-scissor is obvious

LATIAS

Nature Timid evs 252 Hp / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Item (leftovers)

-Dragon Pulse

-Hidden Power Ice

-Recover

-Clam Mind

Latias has been one of my favorite pokes for a while and shows why it is when i destroy/dis-mantel the opponents team with it. i would say this is the second best calm minder in OU if not the best aside from Reuniclus. Hp Fire take out it counter Scizor from hurting its sweeping partner Terriakion, Recover to keep Latias's sweep going as long as it can, and Dragon pulse for its main stab. Good wall set for your team

Haxorus

Nature Adamant Evs 252 Atk / Hp 4 / 252 Spe
Item(Choice Scarf)

-Outrage

-Earthquake

-Double Chop

-Brick Break

Well this is the end my Haxorus is the revenge killer of the team also taking care of Dnite without a problem. Probably the second best check aside from Cloyster to Dnite. Adamant for that extra power koing thing that it would otherwise not. double chop to break subs and hit the opponent and EQ for covrage and brick break is just a filler but it comes in handy vs the Screens
Definitely change haxorus. A bulky ddance dragonite will come MUCH more in use. You already have scarfer on team(suggested terrakion), and it can do much more to ferrothorn, skarmory, forretress. Might be weaker and slower, but definitely stronger at +1 and very good bulk

I might change the roles of terra and hax if it looks better that way
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY RMT DONT FORGET TO COMMENT !!!

I REALLY recommend putting Air Balloon on Terrakion. If you could force Scarf Landorus to use EQ and fodder something, bring in Terrakion and get a free boost.

entry Hazards seem to make You're team get worn out pretty quickly
Yes your right but simple fact is everyone team has entry has in ether one of the 3 forms most notable SR. So i Minimized it as much as possible. And a spinner would be great if there where one that fit a took one of my pokes spot very well but they don't.

~Hola, SHOTTA! Nice team you've got here, but there are a couple of things that can be changed in order to make it even better.

Threat #1 - Latios: It’s going to be an absolute nightmare for your team to go up against; especially the Choice Specs set. Nothing in your arsenal can hope to take a Draco Meteor as even Scizor is cleanly 2HKO’d after it takes damage from Stealth Rock. My suggestion to fix this problem is to use Tyranitar over Haxorus. It has excellent Special Defense that’s boosted even further thanks to Sandstorm which allows it to take anything the Dragon/Psychic-type can throw its way. From there it can simply trap Latios and finish it off with Pursuit as it attempts to flee. With the elimination of Latios you’ll be in a pretty good position. Not only will it relieve the offensive pressure that it puts on your team, but it will also give Celebi a better chance of sweeping now that one of its main counters has been put out of commission. Finally, Tyranitar can use Stealth Rock which frees you to use Celebi in a more offensive manner with Nasty Plot. Both of the sets are located below.

Miscellaneous: Now that Haxorus has been replaced you’re going to want another revenge killer. Of course, we both know where this is going. You had mentioned that you were considering using Terrakion in this manner and it’s obviously the best choice here. It possesses the speed and power necessary to revenge kill a very large portion of the metagame and won’t change anything on your team outside of a moveset. A simple moveset consisting of Close Combat l Stone Edge l X-Scissor l Earthquake will be ideal alongside a standard 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd set of EVs and a Jolly (+Spd, -SAtk) nature. Overall, solid team and good luck.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers l Sand Stream
Careful l 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
- Crunch l Pursuit -
- Superpower l Stealth Rock -

Celebi @ Leftovers l Natural Cure
Modest l 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
- Giga Drain l Nasty Plot
- Psychic l Earth Power -

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf l Justified
Jolly l 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat l Stone Edge -
- X-Scissor l Earthquake -

- SDef Tyranitar > Choice Scarf Haxorus
- Nasty Plot Celebi > Current Set
- Choice Scarf Terrakion > Double Dance Terrakion
thank you for the suggestions and reviewing my team ill take a hard look into that and see how things work out. But i'm not a fan of weather especially Tyranitar.

I REALLY recommend putting Air Balloon on Terrakion. If you could force Scarf Landorus to use EQ and fodder something, bring in Terrakion and get a free boost.
Yea Evire i tried to use balloon on my Terra but its not that useful ever sense Gliscor went down in usage.

strong pro team

this is such a cool pro team... there are no weathers abusers.... but with a heavy strong physical attacking team i find problems occur due to stall teams with skarmory...etc. did u occur any of these while using this team?

this is such a cool pro team... there are no weathers abusers.... but with a heavy strong physical attacking team i find problems occur due to stall teams with skarmory...etc. did u occur any of these while using this team?
Thank you and not really because if it switch's in on scizor i u-turn got to rotom-w and force it out , and +2 Terrakion it KOs.
Detailed Result:
252 +2 Atk Life Orb Terrakion Close Combat vs 252 HP/0 Def Skarmory: 113.47% - 133.23%
100% chance to OHKO
Detailed Result:
252 +2 Atk Life Orb Terrakion Close Combat vs 252 HP/252 Def Skarmory: 86.53% - 101.8%
12.5% chance to OHKO

So after rocks or a little damage from early game its not much of an issue except for Haxorus.

some descriptions (notably rot-w/scizor/terrakion) are short of standards set by smogon. please expand your descriptions before posting in future; read the rmt rules also.
SORRY !! Cough* Cough* but notably if u don't know what scizor and rotom-w does by now thats your issue j/s.

full rate tomorrow but right now a quick comment for terrakion.

You run rock polish and sword dance yet you have the option of life orb...? That seems silly cause in two turns you've lost 20% health + whatever they hit you with shortening your sweep by a lot. I would change it to a banded terrakion, and get rid of the boosting moves personally. Terraks not super fast but fast enough with SPE evs to outrun enough, and if he's going to be a late sweeper (since other pokemon pave the way for him) then he shouldn't really be running into anything that can trully hurt him much, or even outrun him. And Band will make you hit really hard right off the bat, not letting your opponent scramble to set up screens or think of alot more turns to prepare to defeat terrak.

*edit: just realized someone else commented about swithcing to scarf on terrakion. While outrunning different things is good, I always prefer band because if you want him to sweep you want him to hit incredibly hard, and as u said this team is built to pave the way for him, so anything that could kill him should be gone, and you'll just want to hit hard at the end and kill the rest of your opp's pokes

SORRY !! Cough* Cough* but notably if u don't know what scizor and rotom-w does by now thats your issue j/s.
The problem here isn't that somebody understands or doesn't understand what a certain Pokemon (or combination of Pokemon) is meant to do. It's a matter of simply putting some effort into your descriptions and expanding them. Even if a Pokemon is common as hell doesn't mean that you can't write a paragraph or two explaining why they help your team. It may seem like a waste of time, but it's an RMT rule that descriptions be detailed and longer than one sentence. Besides that a well written RMT will draw in more raters. I mean, who would want to put time into rating something that already had no effort put into it. See what I mean? Anyways, a few easy ways to expand your description to quality levels are just to explain why the Pokemon was chosen, how it helps your team, what the moveset is meant to do, and what the EV spread is for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)