Ingame Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 3 days I've only been able to migrate Pokemon from my LeafGrean once. I did it the first day and then it said that I can only do it once a day each subsequent day. Does anybody have any insight on what I might be able to do to fix this?

Also how many people do play ingame more than shoddy, trying to make the best ingame team?

After I made the thread I just realized I should've put it in there and I tried to find a way to delete the thread but I didnt so I tried to add something to it.

I play in-game a lot. I enjoy breeding and catching legendaries (recently captured a modest shiny Heatran).

You can't migrate Pokemon if you changed the time on your DS within the last 24 hours, just letting you know that might be why you've been having problems.

I used to play solely in-game, but I lost my DS. That makes it pretty hard to battle. I was 4/6 of the way done, and had hatched the 5th poke I was going to use. :'(

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
na, dont think so ive used it lots, if you do it wrong (set your date in the wron direction it meant you cant migrate 4 a while but otherwise u r fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)