Insert Team Name Here

I've been playing LC for some time, and this is one of my more successful teams. Now, because I haven't made an RMT since the server crash, I have no idea how to link Pokemon sprites here, so could someone please tell me?

Woobat @ Eviolite
Trait: Simple
Level: 5
EVs: 236 SAtk / 252 SDef / 20 Def
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Air Slash
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

While Woobat isn't seen often in LC, with Simple and Calm Mind, it can be a real threat. Its Speed isn't bad, and it struck me as one of those Pokemon who could be brilliant, if given the right support. Air Slash's flinch chance is useful occasionally, Psychic is STAB, and Heat Wave is for coverage. I do, occasionally, feel like I need a spinner to support it, but it isn't crucial.

Porygon @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SDef
Calm Nature
- Tri Attack
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Obvious threats to Woobat would be Misdreavus and Abra, both of which could outspeed and OHKO with Shadow Ball. Porygon is not only immune to Ghost, it has great Special Defense and access to Recover. This is pretty much a standard set; the only thing to add is that Thunder Wave often eases sweeps for Woobat or Timburr.

Timburr @ Eviolite
Trait: Guts
EVs: 196 Atk / 236 SDef / 76 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback

Timburr's standard set; no explanation should be necessary. Mach Punch has often been useful to revenge kill opponents (other than Pawniard, which has Sucker Punch, there are no other priority users on the team). It can be switched in on a Toxic or Will-O-Wisp and activate Guts, as well, which has been useful more than once.

Magnemite @ Eviolite
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 236 SAtk / 236 SDef / 36 Def
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Charge Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

As my username should suggest, this is my favourite Pokemon (or at least one of them). The idea is simple; switch in on a Bronzor or Ferroseed, set up a Substitute, then Charge Beam until they faint. Then, with a Special Attack boost or two, and a Substitute, Magnemite can defeat at least two or three of the opposing team with BoltBeam.

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 236 Atk / 196 SDef / 76 Def
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Stealth Rock

This is an unusual Pawniard set, but very effective. I usually lead with it, then set up rocks and attack. Inner Focus saves me from Fake Out, but Defiant from Intimidate, so which one would you recommend? I also need a Ghost-type, because of the double Fighting weakness.

Shroomish @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 36 SDef / 36 SAtk / 196 HP / 196 Def
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain

Standard SubSeed set, with Spore. (Excuse my alliteration). Shroomish has good defenses, and immunity to status. This is the set I always use when I want to counter Drilbur, not that it's seen that much any more. It has the capacity to be really annoying, on par with Cottonee, in fact.

Thanks for reading this! Any advice is appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)