Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any solutions to the problem regarding everything working fine except when one tries to test connection to the internet from their DS yet?
Cuz i would really appreciate any ideas on solving this.

Anyways my SV is 2680 if anyone is desperately seeking it.

If anyone needs their eggs or TSV checked add my FC and send me yours. i need 12 eggs to check myself however the PSS people wont trade with me lol.

Is there any solutions to the problem regarding everything working fine except when one tries to test connection to the internet from their DS yet?
Cuz i would really appreciate any ideas on solving this.

Anyways my SV is 2680 if anyone is desperately seeking it.
Try to disable your firewall that worked for me and does anyone know why when i am in game of pokemon and try to connect to the internet it just says "Connecting to the Internet.... Please wait a moment" for like 5 minutes then it won't connect me but before that i could connect to it then it DCed me and this happened :S.

Try to disable your firewall that worked for me and does anyone know why when i am in game of pokemon and try to connect to the internet it just says "Connecting to the Internet.... Please wait a moment" for like 5 minutes then it won't connect me but before that i could connect to it then it DCed me and this happened :S.
you have to restart instacheck if u get disconnected. I usually dont start Instacheck until im ready in the actual pokemon game.

Everything works for me right up to the actual trade screen
I don't see any numbers in the instachecker

I see my network connection and properly connected. Can someone help a brother out?
SV2401

you have to restart instacheck if u get disconnected. I usually dont start Instacheck until im ready in the actual pokemon game.
Nope no luck with that, all still the same, i might still muck around further with my firewall but. Thanks for the help but. C:

edit: wrong quote, meant to be pointed at the firewall answer sorry!

Nope no luck with that, all still the same, i might still muck around further with my firewall but. Thanks for the help but. C:

edit: wrong quote, meant to be pointed at the firewall answer sorry!
Ok try to disable your anti virus then because that's the only way i can connect to the internet this might be the same for you if not idk.

hi
i registered here just to thank you all
for some reason..VirtualRouterPlus won't start for me

can i have the instacheck program alone ?
i am using connectify to connect my 3DS to my laptop

so i tried putting in this command (netsh wlan show drivers) to try n fix my "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" problem and i got this...

Idk what this means :x

so i tried putting in this command (netsh wlan show drivers) to try n fix my "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" problem and i got this...

You'll need to get a wireless adapter of some sort then in order to get Instacheck working.

Argh, can't seem to make it work :L If anyone is kind enough to help me check my SV and some eggs, about 30 i'd appreciate it :) - FC: 5413-1165-3383

Thanks.

Provided you Actually do have a wireless card/dongle with correct drivers installed and all that, you need to reboot after installing winpcap. check winpcap installed correctly and reboot, let us know how that goes.

Is there any way to make this work under Vista?
I got a USB wifi dongle. Virtual Router Plus doesn't seem to be available for Vista though and "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working" is the error I get when starting instacheck so..

Just want to get this work

Hello
I registered here hoping to find a solution to my problem.
http://prntscr.com/2509ha

I can't get the drop-down list to show anything... I've tried everything; reinstalled WinPcap (constantly), updated my driver in Computer Management and played a bit with the Command Prompt. So far, nothing. Can anyone help me solve this predicament?

Could someone help me..? i tried to download the program instacheck and the other thing it told me to download but when i press the icon nothing pops up..

I'm still looking for assistance in regards to the "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.” message I get in both cdm.exe and Instacheck. I am on Windows 7, 64 bit mode. I'm on a desktop, and I'm typically connected to the internet through my Ethernet cord. I acquired a wifi adapater card yesterday strictly for this purpose.

To date, I have tried:
~ "try this go to control panel,network and internet,network and sharing center,to the left it should say change adapter settings there should be a connection being yours then another connection most likely with a 2 disable that connection then enable that connection and it should work. depending on the situation it might not work for everyone.". I have done this both in the device manager and network and sharing center.
~ Various CDM.exe prompts, including: "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow", "netsh wlan start hostednetwork"(This is the one I get the ""The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.”"), "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=pokecheck key=pokecheck"
~ I've checked to verify that my wifi adapter card supports Hosted Network Support. It does.
~ Updated my drivers in the device manager. Windows says it's the latest version.
~ Google said to ensure "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked. It is.
~ "You need to turn on your WLAN service. To do this, simply: Windows 7 Go to Start, Search, and type in services.msc Go down to WLAN Auto Config, double click it to open Under Startup Type, select Automatic Under Service Status, Click the Start button"
~ Reset the desktop countless times
~ Disabled the anti-virus program which also doubles as my firewall.

Things I haven't tried:
~ "Make sure you have the latest drivers for Microsoft Virtual WIFI Miniport.
To check go to the start menu
then you right click on computer
click manage ---> Device Manager
Then network adapters. Make sure that the virtual miniport is updated and installed."
I don't see anything like that.

~Do you have your Microsoft Virtual wifi miniport enabled? Check your adapter settings in network and sharing center."
Don't see anything in my adapter settings about that. It's just displaying my Ethernet connection, and my wireless card which isn't connected to anything right now.

I have a guess it has something to do with the Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport not showing up, but I haven't been able to find a solution for that. Anyone have any other suggestions I can try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)