Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've run into that problem before. What fixed it for me was to share the connection that you are actually using to connect to the internet (like the ethernet connection for example) with something other than the hotspot created by Instacheck (the virtual miniport adapter). Doesn't matter what you share it with, it just has to be something different. One you do, break that sharing connection, and then reshare your internet with the miniport adapter. Here's where I found this fix (probably does a better job of explaining it haha):

http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/discussions/438574
This was the problem I had! It is finally fixed. Thanks for posting the solution :)

can somebody help me hatch one of my charmanders making it shiny? i cant use instacheck because i have a mac -_- ive been using the masuda method with no luck. i can trade someone my charmander egg and they could help right? im not really sure how this instacheck thing works...please help me!!! i could even trade you a shiny in return.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
can somebody help me hatch one of my charmanders making it shiny? i cant use instacheck because i have a mac -_- ive been using the masuda method with no luck. i can trade someone my charmander egg and they could help right? im not really sure how this instacheck thing works...please help me!!!
You can read the thread dedicated to shiny value database to understand how it works.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
im still confused as to how i figure out my shiny value...even after reading that thread
"(exchange FC and IGN) and show me a pokemon that you caught from your game, not traded, then I tell you your Trainer Shiny Value. If you have eggs you want to hatch shiny and need to know the Shiny Value of them, you request someone help you if need be and have them copy paste the spreads to you. Then you would go to the Shiny Value database and find a trainer to hatch for you."

Hey anyone on here can help be my trade partner while I check some eggs, also does anyone have any Female Protean Froakies or Dittos with this spread 31/x/31/x/31/x

Can someone check my SID and my Shiny Value(SV) for me please? I can't seem to get InstaCheck to work for me :(

FC is 1289-8899-9674
DS Name is Beej
Trainer Name is B'jay
Trainer ID is 07533
Skype Name is ethionpp (if you wish to contact and exchange information over Skype)

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

my shiny value is 3234 can somebody help me hatch a shiny from one of my eggs? i cant download instacheck since i have a mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)