*Interesting Title* An OU RMT

At first, I wanted to hold off making an OU team until BW2 came out, but then I realized that PS already had the changes, so I decided to just go ahead and make a team. I love Haxorus and Terrakion, so I wanted to make a team revolving around them.

Team Building Process

This was the first team, with both Haxorus and Terrakion using the Double Dancer set. It worked out fine, except once a couple members of my team were taken out, there wasn't much I could do, except hope that a +1 Dragon Pulse from Latias could kill all of my opponent's physical attackers. Once Terrakion or Gyarados were Burned/Toxiced/Paralyzed it was pretty much over. Hax had a second chance because of his Lum Berry.

This time, I made my own Celebi. It was a cleric first and a stealth rocker second. It wasn't too effective, mostly because of my tendency to use Haxorus as a lead and often ended up with Celebi as my only remaining pokemon (its only attacking move was leaf storm.)

This is almost the same team, but I though that banded Haxorus would work better as a lead than the double dancer one, so I did that. I didn't like the drop in speed, though, so I ditched the team and made a new one.

This is where I for some crazy reason thought that Haxorus was the entire reason I was losing all of my battles. Yeah... This team lasted about a day. It wasn't that it wasn't a good team, it's just that I was on somebody else's computer and completely forgot the details of the team. I do remember that I was using Sub-Sword Dance Terrakion, though, and that I didn't like how slow most of the team was.

I'm not going to say anything about this team. It's just a little bit too embarrassing.

This team worked out better than any before, mostly because of the surprise Calm Mind Jirachi brought. But then it was wrecked completely by a Scrafty and I ditched the team.

At a Glance:

Haxorus (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
This guy just wrecks anything and everything in its path. After a Dragon Dance, he outspeeds a whole lot of the tier, and either OHKO or 2HKO's it as well. Lum Berry is there to either cure the confusion brought by outrage, or just to block status while setting up. Once those annoying Skarmory and Forretress are out of the way, this guy has free reign. Actually, it would be nice to kill all of the steels and Gliscor on the opposing team, but Skarm and Forretress are the biggest problem.

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
Have I mentioned how much I love to use Double Dancer sets? The flexibility is amazing, and since Terrakion's STABs have amazing coverage, there's no need for any other moves. When facing though Shedinja leads, I can get anywhere from +4 speed to +6 speed +2 Atk, which combined with Close Combat might as well equal gg to the opponent. The only thing that stops it is priority. Terrakion is just too good not to use, and he can also KO steels not named Skarmory, Scizor, or Forretress.

Landorus (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 228 Atk / 28 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Landorus is here as a partner for Terrakion. HP Ice takes care of Gliscor, U-turn scouts, and EQ and Stone Edge have amazing coverage. If I see an unfainted Gliscor, I fake a scarf set and wait till the Gilscor comes in, and hit it with a HP Ice. Then Terrakion has free reign.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
He eliminates all steels save Heatran and Lucario. Well, all OU Steels save those two, I mean. Steelix might be a problem, but he's hardly ever seen, so I'm safe there. The only reason this is here is to get rid of Skarmory, Forretress, and other things like that. Once those are gone, Haxorus has a field day spamming outrage.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
Skarmory helps out the team with Spikes and whirlwind, and is an excellent physical wall. Not much else to say, really.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
The SkarmBliss combo really made a difference to this team. It lets me play conservatively until a golden opportunity arrives, and I take that opportunity, whether it be a chance to kill a skarmory with magnezone or just switch in Terrakion safely.

I'm not good with anything except descriptions, and I've run out of words, except these: please help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)