International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
From North Carolina? That was me :d

Was a fun game, mind games at the end that you flat beat me at. Not sure if the crit mattered but tactically you deserved the win either way - well played!

ah right sorry ;x..what were trying to do with your cresselia? TR? then it would have been veeery tactical haha

btw tactical: Cezar Mexico 1928 yoou little ***** i played perfectly against you and instead of acepting the loss and give the better player a change to win this all you disconect. -___-

Just beat CALEB with a Whopping 1HP on my swine. OMFG CLOSET GAME IN TEH WORLDZ! Definitely uploading that vid. HOLY CRAP my heart is pounding so hard.

Hey, sorry I'm just now posting these :( haha but could you please upload these too?

vs. unknown 58-31729-34692

vs. JRank: 10-80688-29239

vs. R Intimidate: 52-66456-74617

vs. unknown 91-83-735-25021
Nice watches, too bad you couldn't pull out that first match :/
Virizion has gained a little more respect in my eyes haha

If you're facing someone with an all caps name, there's a 90% chance they suck or are going to disconnect on you. FFS. Just beat someone with an 1800+ rating and they disconnect. Up to 31 disconnections. Gonna stop after I get over 1900. Not worth it anymore.

If you're facing someone with an all caps name, there's a 90% chance they suck or are going to disconnect on you.
But don't automatically rule them out because I have an all-caps name! Black/White kinda caught me by surprise by introducing initial caps as the new standard. :P

I've been getting lucky because for some reason i'm not getting many dc's for some reason. hmm..?
Not that its a bad thing.

Just battled a 1966 guy named Arasu. Disconnected right after I cancelled his rain with my Ninetales and killed his Politoed with Draco Meteor.

God, I would rather battle the worst japanese noob over those (BAN ME PLEASE)s. At least they have enough honor to fight till the end.

Record for today:

Black - 8 W / 1 L / 1 DC
White - 1 W / 0 L / 3 DC

Not going to post my rating since all those DCs made it completely irrelevant anyway...

I just edited the spreadsheet to include a correct D/C percentage. Might do something else to it if requested.

Good luck to everyone :)

Just battled a 1966 guy named Arasu. Disconnected right after I cancelled his rain with my Ninetales and killed his Politoed with Draco Meteor.
Did he have a rain team? Cause I think that I faced him and won fair and square. He even critted me and I still one. He DCd

Is there any way to give feedback to Nintendo/Gamefreak about all the DCs? The competitive community is a pretty large part of people who play Pokemon, I would think if they got a ton of complaints at once they might try to do something about it, or at least make it so disconnects count as a loss for the person who disconnects anyway.

I know it's annoying if people have bad internet connection, but... that's not a majority of our problem here.

Is there any way to give feedback to Nintendo/Gamefreak about all the DCs? The competitive community is a pretty large part of people who play Pokemon, I would think if they got a ton of complaints at once they might try to do something about it, or at least make it so disconnects count as a loss for the person who disconnects anyway.

I know it's annoying if people have bad internet connection, but... that's not a majority of our problem here.
The problem is, they can't tell who D/C'd.

I think since that when you D/C your game is turned off it takes so much time to reenter while the other person stays on Wi-fi, and that they should put a timer on to determine who D/C'd.

Did he have a rain team? Cause I think that I faced him and won fair and square. He even critted me and I still one. He DCd
Yes, his team was Politoed/Kingdra/Ferrothorn/Ludcolo/Toxicroak and some other Poke I had already forgotten. I browsed this thread and it turns out he DCes on almost everyone. Shame, really.

My current DC rate is 36%. I guess I can kiss goodbye to the rankings now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)