International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this tournament's a joke anyway i'm tired of getting mad from it

anyone with a 2000+ rating won't show up anyway considering they d/c on half the competition and when they finally get caught make up some bullshit excuse.

either ways got haxed down by an opponent and also played a dcer in a good match but i know had the tables been turned he would've d/c'd on me which is really quite frustrating.

Lost again... my rating's 1909 now with 133 battles :(

It's literally impossible for me to climb back up now since every game I win with a 1900+ player never gets recorded, and I've lost a bunch of matches to 1700- players because of hax...

I'm back at 1757 (74 games) after I had an awful day yesterday... I hope that I'm not the only one that hasn't disconnected on anyone (including connections "accidentally breaking")...

I've only had a few disconnecting people today, maybe people aren't doing it so much, maybe it's just the time of day I've been playing...

Gee, I'm almost tempted to battle and give you some wins BZ, :(

Just get a double crit on a rock slide and crit on a bullet punch in the 1st turn and you'll win fast :) ... oh no you can't x.x you get dc'ed on (Happened to me yesterday, Rock Slide hit this guy in GBU (400+wins) and double crit while Flinched his hydreigon(like 2HP left lol) and flinching his sashed Archeops, and I hone claws on metagross, well turn 2 I use bullet punch on Archeops and it crits him as well... yea I got some nice hax lol.)

If you're going to DC, at least get your facts straight. I had three Pokemon left: My Tornadus, which KO'd that one Pokemon, the paralyzed Amoonguss, and a Thundurus. The Thundurus never even came out in the battle.

I was really excited to see that I was playing such a highly ranked player and expected no less than a great game, and it was headed there before it disconnected RIGHT when Tornadus killed your Pokemon.

Frankly, I just don't quite believe you because the timing of that was too perfect. Just man up and say you DC'd instead of claiming it was connection problems. I'd rather you tell me the truth then lie and give me some bullshit about how your connection was bad.

And on that note, another 1800+ player from Spain DC'd on me. Nice.

"Edit: I didn't D/C'd. From now i'm gonna record every battle with my camera. That way if this happens again i'll upload it. Seriously, i don't D/C. My rating is real, i've played 200+ battles."

All it takes is one disconnect to protect your high rating when you're a good player... I don't care if you've battled 1, or 100, or 1000 battles.
Yep please show me the record of our match that ended in DC'd when i outpredicted you..
Don't make a thread of 60 pages full of "omg i should be at a bizillion rate but they DC'd" and then everyone does the same...

Yea it was awsome, the only match I lost when I didn't screw up in the selection lol geez that was Thursday lol

I forget what went on but I was happy I only lost 9 points (I was still in the 1500's)

The rating system is so annoying, I beat someone that has a lower rating than me 4-0 and I gain 12 points, fine. Then I lose 2-0 to someone with a higher rating and I drop 16 points. Makes no sense.

I only started at like 7pm yesterday, but I've finally reached 1907 with 57-3

At least 30 people have dc'd against me so far, I wasn't expecting it to be this bad to be honest.
I've only had one good battle that I can remember so far, a really close game against Cybertron. oh well

I know he isn't listed in the first post, but does anyone here know who zhecare from Peru is? I just had a really great battle with him a few minutes ago.

I only started at like 7pm yesterday, but I've finally reached 1907 with 57-3

At least 30 people have dc'd against me so far, I wasn't expecting it to be this bad to be honest.
I've only had one good battle that I can remember so far, a really close game against Cybertron. oh well
I battled you earlier... You flinched my Hydreigon and my Terrakion got fully paralysed twice... that was annoying, haha.

Cybertron's Personal Post

Starting the day at 1966 / 127 battles... let's see how far I can get today.

OT: BZ?
Current Record: 120-12 (132 battles)
Current Rating: 1930

128. Sensi from Poland (1710): 3-0 VICTORY (+5)
129. RANDY from None (1663): 2-0 VICTORY (+4)
DC. Leonard from Illinois (1730): DISCONNECTED
130. Chema from Spain (1663): 2-0 LOSS (-28)
131. Teddy from the Philippines (1668): 1-0 LOSS (-27)
132. Arman (High 1600's?): 2-0 VICTORY
133. Noel from California: DISCONNECTED

Wow, I'm playing like total shit today... my rating just dropped so much :(
gg MY OT is Arman. I was actually 1786 when you battled me. Here's the vid-id: 80-72624-33481

I battled you earlier... You flinched my Hydreigon and my Terrakion got fully paralysed twice... that was annoying, haha.
was that the battle where you killed my +1 terrakion thanks to a rock slide miss, stopping my terrakion from inevitably sweeping your team straight after i had played a pretty much perfect double switch? yeah you got pretty unlucky i must admit :)

was that the battle where you killed my +1 terrakion thanks to a rock slide miss, stopping my terrakion from inevitably sweeping your team straight after i had played a pretty much perfect double switch? yeah you got pretty unlucky i must admit :)
Haha yeh, that's the one. Oh well, stuff happens.

Flash, that sounds suspicious.

Fought 8 Battles, Lost 3 (bad day), and NO d/c! Thats good...

Memorable matches:

FERCY from Mexico (1747): 3-0 L
(I lost painfully)
Paul from Pakistan (1726): 4-0 W
Teddy from Philipines (1712): 0-0 L
(both pkm fainted, but he won cuz of life orb)
J3SS3 from (*) (1500+): Lost... this one hurt.
Asura from (*) (*): 1-0 Won!
(this one was really fun)

Today might not b my day, but practice makes perfect.

Ok this time I will try to either get 1800+ or 1900+ if I'm lucky.
May the hax be with you.

Edit
Apprently no one is on because I cannot find anybody...

Flash, that sounds suspicious.
yeah, i know and i want to clarify that. I've offered him a forfeit in a rematch or a forfeit against someone else. I can't do more... I don't care about the rating seriously. I cared about it when i had 2042 the friday after 2 loses in my first three matches in the tournament, and then 100+ consecutive victorys. Until that all was perfect. Then i came to my girlfriend's house. 5 battles, 2 D/C'ers and 3 D/Cs on my own because of my girlfriend's connection. And before i face some of you i posted that her connection is a piece of shit. I've only managed to complete 25 battles or so in the whole weekend. A lot of D/C'ers, and a lot of unintentionaly D/C's on my own. All of them except one, when i was wining or right at the begining of the matches. Snail can confirm that. But and guess what? the only match it has happened when i was losing was against Cybertron. But now I'm a D/Cer... c'mon I wouldn't have mind losing what? 20 points at most? he had a high rating, I don't win nothing D/Cing against him. With all the connection issues i've had, i know i won't appear in the ratings, so i don't mind if i lose... I've only ragequitted once and it was yesterday, against a 1500 or so guy that D/C'ed on me before when i was about to win, and then in the next match we had, he haxed me badly, so i disconected. That's all. If you want to believe ok, if not. It's not my fault.

Right now i'm so pissed. I knew this will happen. I've been worried since the very begining of the tournament because a friend is playing with my other cartdridge that has the same OT. And i've been praying gods that he didn't face any of you and then D/C. And then, i came here and discovered that the connection is a shit. Then, the normal D/C'ers and the f'cking hax. C'mon is a f'cking friendly tournament. It is irritating me and it shouldn't. I can't be quiet because those two things and i don't think it's worth the time. I'm done with this shit, i won't play more until i'm back at home or if you want me to forfeit against someone.

Im at 1707 (Cybertron brought me down thanks, jk) I really wanna make it to the 1800s. Ive done 43 battles an just got effect spore sleep hax. Im feelin good.

Don't worry too much, is pretty absurd the thread became the DC'd witchhunt with half the ppl raging also disconnecting..
Why instead of going on with this same music we don't all send a mail to nintendo to lament the situation? At least they might see there is a problem in how this kind of tournament is being handled.

Like some others here, i played the whole afternoon to get 0 points..

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Some fun from today:

CAHEK from Siberian Frederal District, Russia (1689): 1-0 Victory
KALEB from None (1431): 3-0 Victory
Lex from California, USA (1657): 2-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
GLDSUN from None (1418): 3-0 Victory
ALE from None (1628): 2-0 Victory ***Disconnected***
Nick from Illinois, USA (1673): 3-0 Victory
Josh from Stockholm, Sweden (1201): 4-0 Victory
Roje from Jamaica (1460): 3-0 Victory
JUSTIN from None (1690): 1-0 Victory
Kintaro from Brandenburg, Germany (1555): 3-0 Victory
DARK-Is from South West England, UK (1634): 4-1 Victory / Forfeit
Josh from Stockholm, Swden (1196): 4-0 Victory
Kennedy from Maryland, USA (1711): 4-4 Victory ***Was winning then Disconnected***
Josh from Canary Islands, Spain (1864): 4-1 Victory ***Disconnected***

Josh from Canary Islands, Spain has got to be one of the worst players I've seen. I wonder how many games he had to play to get 1864 being that badly. Go, Rocky Helmet Haxorus.

Faced a Bubblebeaming Jellicent, haha. At least it was carrying Leftovers.

And Robert from Mexico: Rating of 1281.
I give him more respect than many of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)