International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I do, but it still doesn't work. I choose the first 'mon, hit shift, then when I try choosing the other one it says it can't be sent out.
Then you must be doing something wrong, i've never gotten that in my life. You have to replace the mon that fainted if you had a simultaneous K.O on your side in the top left slot before sending out your second pokemon.

Al-Kun from Brazil. SHAME!!!

Was going to 4-0. Solid Rainvs My Sandstorm. My four vs his Toxicroak.

But guess I should be glad that I can beat Rain teams with great predicition :P
i've faced a crap load of them, I have no idea why, maybe i'm a rain guy as opposed to a sandy guy, though I kinda want to try them out. I think my weather war record is pretty solid. 50% of teams are hitmontop and my Yanmega says hi :] And ludicolo gives him a fake out double handed slap to the face haha.

i've faced a crap load of them, I have no idea why, maybe i'm a rain guy as opposed to a sandy guy, though I kinda want to try them out. I think my weather war record is pretty solid. 50% of teams are hitmontop and my Yanmega says hi :] And ludicolo gives him a fake out double handed slap to the face haha.
Yeah, I trained my team against rain ones....so I can predict them almost all the time....not that rain teams are hard to predict anyway.

Nearly at the big 40 in wins :P

Is anyone having trouble trying to keep a Wi-Fi signal in battle? 3 battles and 3 disconnections midway through the battle. Trouble is, I'm not sure if it's my problem or the person I'm battling but it didn't look too good when I was down to my last Pokémon to their two and it disconnected.

I SWEAR i remember a pachirusu and mence team, I think I won it, not too sure, did the pachi have a sitrus? if so then we probably faced the same team. That little thing to be honest, i did not underestimate, during my time with PBR a few years back, I know that thing in doubles is bulky as hell and only japs use them, and use them brilliantly..

Yes, it was! I'm pretty sure! It was a japanese player with a sitrus berry pachirisu with like fake tears, super fang, follow me, and such. It was crazy. o_0

DC rate now up to 35%. 77-7-46 right now.
If I don't face you sometime in this international challenge, i'll reserve a post VGC match with you.

Yes, it was! I'm pretty sure! It was a japanese player with a sitrus berry pachirisu with like fake tears, super fang, follow me, and such. It was crazy. o_0
Yeah, must have been, luckily super fang missed haha. Follow me (can't remember) didn't hurt too much.

Just got out of the biggest bullshit/wtf match ever. Dude by the name of Michael EXPLODES his Azelf first turn and kills EVERYTHING on screen. The next turns were one huge stall match, with his Ferrothorn double-seeding my remaining two Pokes, resulting in one extremely-frustrating crap. Is able to stall out enough to KO my Mismagius, and then, despite a burn, OHKO's my Milotic with a Power Whip.

I'll have the code up later so you can see this crap in action.

Of all the changes Gamefreak made for Gen5, what in the name of all that is sacred possessed them to buff minimize to raise evasion by +2 instead of +1?

14-1 now. -____-

Just beat Shiloh from Texas.
Was that someone from here??
Anyways... Haven't had time to battle much.
12-0, 7 DC's. That's 37% xDDD

And OMFGGG I don't have an item on Metagross!!
Just noticed... FUUU

And if you get out of Nintendo WiFi and get back in, sometimes that does the trick to update your info

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think that was Tombstoner I just faced with my (un)friendly team. gg. mind if I post on youtube after the tourney is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)