Introduction... I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh... since I'm new I didn't know exactly where to introduce myself here... I guess this seemed like a good spot. Sorry if it isn't. So uh, hi. And stuff.

Basically, I joined this site because I needed a new competitive game; Call of Duty was never my thing, And since the new Pokemon games came out, and people at school are getting all pumped about fighting each other, I figured I gain some competitive edge. I enjoy battling others, even if I'm extremely outclassed, since it gives me good experience and helps me get better. Although I've read up on the basics (ie EV training, strategies, stuff like that), I'm still a pretty big noob when it comes to competitive Pokemon battles, so I hope to change that. I've been kind of browsing the site, and so far I think it's pretty amazing; It has a lot of useful information and what looks like a lot of cool and strong people.

So, hopefully I'll get to know people, learn the fine points of this game, and have a good amount of fun. Any help anyone can give me will not go to waste. Thanks.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sorry, these threads are discouraged. the best way to introduce yourself (and make people care) is to get involved in the community through contributing and battling

have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)