Is there any way to change latias' in heartgold?

I recently found my brother's old heartgold game and as I was looking through his account, I noticed that he still hasn't caught Latias. So I caught it and when I looked at what nature it was, it was naughty natured. I was like OMFGWTFISDIS?? So I reset my game and caught latias again and I looked at the nature and i was like OMGGGWTF cuz it was naughty nature again. I tried it 2 more times and the nature stayed the same. I even tried using my synchronizing modest alakazam and caught it with a master ball but it's still naughty. I need to change her nature because I realy want this latias to be a good sweeper in my pokemon black. Do I have to kill it and beat the elite 4 again or something? TELL ME!
If there is no way of changing the nature, what do you guys think would be a good moveset for a naughty latias? I'm thinking sucker punch should be in the set cuz its physical.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
The Nature is set when Latias is first seen in the wild, IIRC.

So yeah, no way to change it without hacking.

oh yeah and i found my soulsilver and i noticed that i havnt caught latios yet so i caught it and it was freaking brave nautre >:0

can i kill it? if i do and beat the elite 4 will it respawn? and then give me suggestions on a brave latios' moveset

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Faint Latias and beat the E4 again; it will start roaming once more and its nature, shininess and IVs will be determined more or less after beating Lance. This works for every legendary and stationary pokémon (Sudowoodo) since Platinum iirc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)