NOC Islands Mafia - END: Shipwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it counter me? How does me preventing Viper from acting fuck with his ability to inspect Viper?

Knowing where the silence is coming from fills in a big gap in my knowledge and shows Viper wasn't faking it. Do you think the Rolecop is more likely to be scum, then? Or that it's packaged as doing all three things (Black, Cop, and Freeze) at once?

Empoof I think we really need you right now.

How does it counter me? How does me preventing Viper from acting fuck with his ability to inspect Viper?

Knowing where the silence is coming from fills in a big gap in my knowledge and shows Viper wasn't faking it. Do you think the Rolecop is more likely to be scum, then? Or that it's packaged as doing all three things (Black, Cop, and Freeze) at once?

Empoof I think we really need you right now.
I honestly don't know without actually having inpected him. But I would assume based off of the terminology of the post that when someone is unfrozen he gets their role information. I would actually venture to guess that the freeze lasts until the end of the vote cycle, meaning that heal would have been frozen for only one day (n1->EOD D2) and Viper (N2->EOD D4) which means our friend Toni will be frozen for awhile more.

That said, rolecop can be either alignment. Like, mafia/wolfs/town all enjoy getting role information on people because it's so extremely useful no matter your alignment. The bigger piece is that this confirms mxmts as the freezer and this freezer can only ever be a scum role. No town role is ever going to prevent someone from speaking and more importantly, if he did cause that, you would expect him to discourage lynching a frozen person, but I'm guessing during D3 he never did that. - Because he needed the mislynches/lynches.

If you want to lynch me then at least figure out the optimal way to do it
I'm not sold on your tbh. Come to ula if you want....that said, whydon's inactive apparently so it's not like we'd actually be able to know anything from heal.

That said, at the risk of sounding pro mafia.

We absolutely kill the wolf first Empoof has it right.

Wolves present the unique challenge of being stronger rolewise than anyone else but also having those unique wincons that leet loves. They become a nuisance and more importantly, they usually win. How do they usually win? Glad you asked, they win because town decides they want to focus on the mafia and the mafia want to leave the wolf to be lynched, creating a situation where the wolf gets a free pass as they complete their wincon unknown to anyone else.

If there are 3 scum on the island, and mxmts/viper are 2 of them with moody being the 3rd. Then we have a case where KOC can hook viper until he dies, lynch the wolf tomorrow and the tracker dude can track moody and verify he's a non town entity.

279, I get it.

280, I have a couple of qualms with.
One, prioritizing the wolf first without knowing which side the wolf is siding with is something mafia might be counting on. It would be smarter for Town to get a scum flip to reduce mafia pressure and then focus on the wolf. Especially at this point of the game where scum have the leg up on us in the numbers game (my definition, not what Former's turned it into).

And two, parking on a player only works if I have other Town PRs to do the nightkill prediction in my stead. Otherwise, scum are just gonna hand the gun off to a free buddy and we're another night closer to losing. This is why I've been giving Mx the benefit of the doubt: because then I don't have to worry so much about getting outpredicted by the scum.

If Mx is Town or on Town's side, then that's great and our efforts aren't just spitting into the wind. And if Mx is scum or on scum's side... there have been plenty of opportunities to kill me before now.

If Mx is Town or on Town's side, then that's great and our efforts aren't just spitting into the wind. And if Mx is scum or on scum's side... there have been plenty of opportunities to kill me before now.
Or you know, mxmts doesn't have a night kill and has unique win condition. Probably with lynching people he's frozen if I had to guess based on his abilities.

Also let's be honest here. If he's a wolf he's been manipulating you hard core so why would he ever kill someone that was being so gullible.

As you all left the warm gathering, two bodies washed ashore.

Dear smashlloyd20,
You are AUSTRALIA.

Land Down Under: [Insert joke about South Hemisphere and toilets flushing backwards]. Your vote in the daily lynch counts as -1 instead of 1, so use it on someone you think is town! The vote counts during the day will not reflect this, but you can feel free to tell anyone you want.

Tough Bloke: Literally everything is trying to kill you. The snakes, the birds, the weather, the neighbors, everyone. You're used to it. The first time you would die, you won't, and will instead use the killer's action on them (Last vote on you is the killer if you would die from lynch). Your vote will then change from -1 to 0 for the rest of the game, and you'll know who targets you each night for the rest of your life.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are dead.
Dear AkaiTenshi,
You are FLORIDA.
'Merica, Fuck Yea: Since you have access to the greatest military on Earth, so long as Michigan ([NAME REDACTED]) is still in the game, you cannot be stopped when performing the night kill. If Michigan has been killed, you will still ignore any prevention placed on you, just not on your target.

Happiest Place on Earth: You are a very popular tourist destination in the US, due to your rolling beaches, tropical weather, and multiple theme parks. Every night, you may dazzle someone with these attributes, and they will be so busy enjoying themselves that all of their night actions will fail.

Foreign Aid: You know that there is a neutral who can work to your advantage. Eager to see another nation grow as the US did, any kills you or Michigan commit counts as a kill by them for the purposes of their wincon. Furthermore, if the neutral manages to win, then you will win as well. However, if you kill this neutral, you will also gain the benefits that they had.

You are a member of the Mafia. You win when the Town is dead, nothing can prevent that, or you succeed with Foreign Aid.

Finally, you know that nobody has the role name of Inaccessible Island.
It seems a member of the Mafia has finally died? What?

IT IS NOW N5. N5 WILL END AT 3 PM EDT, 4/9/18

Plot Twist: Leonard died n5.

Dear Earlio,
You are MADAGASCAR.

Endemic Species: As the home of many endangered species, your local wildlife preserves keep a close eye out. Each night, you may keep a close eye on one other player, and see anyone they visit.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are dead.
Deadline 7 AM EDT 5/16/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)