Gen 3 It so shit it wins -_- RMT

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Charizard (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Sunny Day

Yeah im not manly enough to run FB, i lol when this guy had gar first and t-bolted me. Then zard became hard and flamed ^_^

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Def / 88 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash

erm, this teams offensive, and likes this guy to have good reisist. Blows when it needs to.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd / 16 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Light Screen
- Recover
- Surf

Loki's Milo, i love it, this and SDay means duggy can trap better.I like this so much for support.

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 220 Spd / 36 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Yeah... Traps things

Houndoom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 30 HP / 228 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [ice]
- Fire Blast
- Pursuit
- Solar Beam

I like this so much. Beats 299ers and onwards. Needs Sunny day.

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 44 HP / 212 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day

The best thing ever? love it so much. Sleeps things and supports some sunlight XD

Kinda has weakness to things because the team mainly sweeps not stalls.

Yeah like the title said its so shit it actually wins LOL

rate/fix or just laugh

On Zard, you can go Timid so you can sub x3 better.
The team's kinda frail, with Milo being your only "real" tank (maybe make Gross a RTer?). You better hope that your offense is good enough to make your opponent keep taking hits instead of dealing them.

No blast burn on zard?...Well I used roar when I was running that, but it is fun to OHKO things like blissey, swampert, vaporeon, etc, and you wont need hp grass so you could put roar on it, and with the bulky waters dead hound and eggy could sweep easier, as well as meta...

I must say this isn't the best team. You focus on attack for every one of your pokemon and like pinapple said the offense better take them out before they can hit you. Your Houndoom can be better while switching pursuit for crunch and i disagreee with testing because the charging period is quite deadly for a zard.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
erm ok i DONT need telling this is a bad team, have you seen the title -_-

I for some reason like this team.

the point of blast burn on charizard is to use it when you know you are going to die. that way who cares if there is a recharge.

well, the only thing I got against this team is really the lack of offense to be specific the offense you need to beat your counters its rather a much slower team (slow in the sense of how quick it can win your battles will either end up losing/winning quickly or you will be forced to be slowed down and lose) rather than an all attack. honestly i dont like doom and eggy on this team =D

also considering I am one of the few ppl that can use blast burn zard effectively support for Blast burn yea!!!

the point of blast burn on charizard is to use it when you know you are going to die. that way who cares if there is a recharge.
It's a waste of a moveslot that otherwise could be used for something 100000x more useful.

Taylor

i am alien
erm natch... BB is for knowing your dead this turn and you wont KO at all, so you hit with BB instead of say overheat which is worse anyways. and HPgrass isnt neaded nor ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)