ORAS UU It's time to go hard or go home

Go Hard or Go Home
Hey guys! I'm carrera911, big time car nut with a UU team I've been pretty successful with. This team revolves around offensive Calm Mind Cresselia and Swords Dance Mega Sceptile. This is my first RMT, so please enjoy! I urge you to leave feedback on how I can potentially make it better: it fares well in the tier, but I know improvements can be made.
The Team

Team Building Process
The focus of this team was Calm Mind Cresselia. I really wanted to build a team around it. Cress's bulk makes it difficult to bring down, which leads to tons of setup opportunities.

I needed a way to cover Cresselia's weakness, so Assault Vest Machamp was selected, as No Guard really caught my eye. Cress and Champ covered each other well: Cress could wall just about every flying and fairy type in the tier as well as eat psychic attacks while Machamp had the movepool necessary to cover Cress.

Rocks and Defog were a must for me, so I chose Empoleon. With access to scald, 10 resistances, and a poison immunity, Empoleon easily fit in.

I wanted to get crafty and unique, so I chose Mega Sceptile. I planned to utilize a Swords Dance set to lure certain Special Walls such as Blissey, Goodra, and Florges.

The team lacked momentum and I felt like I needed a Will-O-Wisper to deal with certain threats like Mega Beedrill. Rotom-H seemed like a perfect choice.

The team was crippled by status and needed recovery, so I went searching for a cleric. Florges was considered, but in the end, I went for physically defensive Umbreon.

After a while, I concluded Machamp wasn't cutting it. It's poor speed was the leading factor, so I went for somebody who was faster and hit just as hard: Mienshao. Regenerator also meant I could keep Mienshao healthy without having to Wish into it. Plus, I had a volt-turn core.

In-Depth Analysis

Cresselia @ leftovers
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Sp. Def
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
Aaahh, Cress. One of the best defensive walls in the game. With 120/120/130 base defenses, Cress is a very easy switch in and finds lots of opportunities to set up Calm Mind. Heck, it can even survive Knock Off from Mega Absol (if it's at full HP). Moonlight is to keep Cress healthy, but it's biggest flaw is its 8 PP, so it must be preserved. Moonblast is there to hit dark types on the switch. So many Hydreigon and Crawdaunt have fallen this way. Psyshock is STAB and enables Cress to hit the special walls that otherwise wall it. However, Cress can't do much unboosted as it fails to OHKO Crawdaunt and Mega Absol without a boost. Setup on mons you know Cress can wall and that lack Toxic. It's better Cress gets paralyzed then poisoned.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
252 ATK, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-Turn
A great ability in Regenerator, solid 105 speed, and a great 125 attack allows Mienshao to excel late game. Fake out is priority, however, it's usually quite obvious. Drain Punch is there for recovery (I hate running Hi Jump Kick), Knock Off is to strip defensive mons of the items they relay on and to hit Ghost types, and U-Turn is to gain momentum. While Machamp functioned alright, Mienshao is doing better, except for that one time I lost a 1v1 against a Mega Aerodactyl. Bullet Punch would've been great there.

Empoleon @ Leftovers
252 Spd, 248 HP, 8 SpA
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
Originally modest with some special attack investment, I found specially defensive Empoleon to work better with this team. Rocks and Defog are self explanatory, Scald is there for that glorious 30% burn chance, although it doesn't ever work in my favor, and Flash Cannon is especially for Whimsicott and other fairies. Empoleon is a fantastic switch-in most of the time.

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Claw
- Drain Punch
I don't ever think I've ran into another physical Mega Sceptile. Although most people tend to run a special attacker, I personally find physical to be so much better. After just one Swords Dance, Sceptile's attack raises to a staggering 638. It's actually easier to set up then you think. Bring Sceptile in on a foe you're opponent knows a special attacking Sceptile would OHKO, like Swampert. As they switch into their designated special wall, they will be in shock once Sceptile executes a Swords Dance. Leaf Blade and Dragon Claw are for STAB and Drain Punch is to recover HP as well as hit Blissey for super effective damage. And because of Lightning Rod, Sceptile finds immunity to Thunder Wave. However, Aerodactyl just laughs at Mega Sceptile. I'm trying to get Thunder Wave on somebody to take care of that, so Will-o on Rotom may have to go, but I don't know yet.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers

224 HP, 200 Sp. Atk, 84 Def
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-o-wisp/Thunder Wave
Rotom-Heat's unique Electric/Fire Tying makes it immune to both Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave, greatly enhancing the team. Overheat is for the sheer power, Volt Switch gains momentum and lets me escape when Overheat drops my Sp. Atk, Pain Split is for a way to recover, and Will-o-wisp neuters any physical attacker that'd otherwise threaten Cress, such as Pursuit Krookodile. Rotom's presence on the team has benefited the crew greatly. This spread is so Rotom-H isn't 2HKOed by Mega Beedrill's Poison Jab, thus being able to launch off Will-O-Wisp successfully.

Umbreon @ Leftovers

252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Wish
Umbreon's main role is to KO setup sweepers like Gyarados and Salamence who would otherwise mow down my team. That is exactly what Foul Play is for, destroying anyone who dares to Dragon Dance or Swords Dance on Umbreon. Toxic is to cripple opposing walls, but thanks to Synchronize, sometimes Toxic isn't even needed. Heal Bell is to cleanse everyone of status, notably Cress of poison and Sceptile of burn, and Wish is to keep the crew healthy, notably Empoleon who lacks reliable recovery outside of Rest. Umbreon is a really good answer to Darmanitan, Gyarados, and other powerful physical attackers. However, he struggles when Mega Beedrill or other offensive dark types joins the party.
252 Atk Darmanitan Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 98-116 (48.5 - 57.4%) -- 48.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 75-88 (37.1 - 43.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Salamence Dragon Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 94-112 (46.5 - 55.4%) -- 19.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 87-103 (43 - 50.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Umbreon's bulky enough to take some hits and retaliate back with Foul Play.

Threatlist
- Suicune. Oh, this freaking thing. If Sceptile's down and the rest of the team is becoming worn down, Suicune can be a problem. The way I deal with them is Toxic with Umbreon, and while it rests, go into Mega Sceptile and set up. However, Ice Beam variants are bad news for Sceptile. Cress usually holds up if she has enough calm mind boosts as well, but the scald burn can be problematic.
- Mega Aero can be a huge problem late game. Sceptile and Mienshao lose 1 on 1. Cress is usually the designated switch-in if she's healthy enough, however, all my walls have a good matchup, as long as they're healthy.
- Mega Beedrill destroys this team if Empoleon and Cress are down. U-Turn deals heavy damage to Umbreon, and the switch means Umbreon can't foul play. Try to burn it with Rotom-H early on. Identify any possible clerics and take them out quickly. Mienshao is another option with its priority fake-outs, but usually loses to protect variants.
- As with Aero, Crobat can cause problems late game. However, if Sceptile's at +2, it's really no big deal, and all 3 of my walls handle it fine. Crobat's only a late game threat.
- Setup sweepers like Gyarados and Mence can be problematic, especially if everyone's worn out. Umbreon is usually my method of dealing with them, but Cress also fares well too.
- THIS PIECE OF GARAGE. MY STINKING GOSH. IT JUST PLAYS WITH CRESS AND UMBREON WHILE THREATENING MEGA SCEPTILE AND MIENSHAO. Rotom-H and Empoleon are your best bets.
Status - My gosh, this team hates status. Toxic is Cress's worst enemy and Will-o-Wisp spells trouble for Sceptile and Mienshao. You'll have to be precise with your switches or Heal Bell with Umbreon as long as he's around.
Replays
Some of my closest battles has been with this team. (replays feature Machamp)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-323850802 (Mega Sceptile cleans up late game)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-316252551 (came down to the wire)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-309035414 (In control the entire match)

Conclusion
This team was a lot of fun to build and even more fun to battle with. I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed this team. Feel free to take out for a spin. I urge you to leave feedback: I am looking on how to make this team better.
Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Psyshock

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Scald
- Flash Cannon

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Drain Punch
- Dragon Claw

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 84 Def / 200 SpA
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Overheat

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Foul Play

Last edited:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
A lot of your problems lie with faster Pokemon. As a result of this, I think a really good change for this team would be Scarf Rotom-H. Your team already has a lot of Defensive walls, so a bit more offense would balance this team out.

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

So Scarf Rotom-H with this move set lets you check everything on your threat list EXCEPT maybe Suicune if it gets a few Calm Minds up. This set hits everything super-effectively on the threat list and out speeds it barring a ScarfMence and a +1 DDance Mence. This set also allows to KO +1 Gyarados with Volt Switch. Trick hinders some walls, locking them into status moves. Yes, Will-O-Wisp is nice on some physical threats, but OHKO'ing is better don't you think? Give this set a go and see how it works for you. Nice team :)

A lot of your problems lie with faster Pokemon. As a result of this, I think a really good change for this team would be Scarf Rotom-H. Your team already has a lot of Defensive walls, so a bit more offense would balance this team out.

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

So Scarf Rotom-H with this move set lets you check everything on your threat list EXCEPT maybe Suicune if it gets a few Calm Minds up. This set hits everything super-effectively on the threat list and out speeds it barring a ScarfMence and a +1 DDance Mence. This set also allows to KO +1 Gyarados with Volt Switch. Trick hinders some walls, locking them into status moves. Yes, Will-O-Wisp is nice on some physical threats, but OHKO'ing is better don't you think? Give this set a go and see how it works for you. Nice team :)
Thanks for the suggestion! Scarfed Rotom definitely would help with some of the key threats, especially Mega Beedrill. I'll be sure to try it out! Thanks!

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
So I'm back with some more suggestions. Drain Punch IS good on Mega Sceptile, but I would suggest Earthquake>Drain Punch. Drain Punch does well against Steel Types, but Earthquake does the job better with higher BP. EQ also allows to super effectively hit Fire Type. Mienshao can already deal with Blissey, so Earthquake would be a better option.

I know you said you didn't want High Jump Kick, but High Jump Kick>Drain Punch. High Jump has more power, and it also allows you to OHKO Blissey, and Drain Punch doesn't.
252 Atk Life Orb Mienshao Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 564-665 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 975-1149 (136.5 - 160.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Also, change the EVs on Cresselia to 240 HP/ 252 Def/ 16 Speed. This allows Cresselia to out speed uninvested Base 85 Speed Pokemon, such as Suicune, Gligar, and Milotic, which can help you beat them 1 on 1.

Some minor changes, but I think they will help! Team is looking better and better.

So I'm back with some more suggestions. Drain Punch IS good on Mega Sceptile, but I would suggest Earthquake>Drain Punch. Drain Punch does well against Steel Types, but Earthquake does the job better with higher BP. EQ also allows to super effectively hit Fire Type. Mienshao can already deal with Blissey, so Earthquake would be a better option.

I know you said you didn't want High Jump Kick, but High Jump Kick>Drain Punch. High Jump has more power, and it also allows you to OHKO Blissey, and Drain Punch doesn't.
252 Atk Life Orb Mienshao Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 564-665 (78.9 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 975-1149 (136.5 - 160.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Also, change the EVs on Cresselia to 240 HP/ 252 Def/ 16 Speed. This allows Cresselia to out speed uninvested Base 85 Speed Pokemon, such as Suicune, Gligar, and Milotic, which can help you beat them 1 on 1.

Some minor changes, but I think they will help! Team is looking better and better.
Thanks for those other suggestions! I will definitely be changing the spread on Cress: being able to outspeed those base 85 mons would help a lot. I will experiment with those other changes as well. Usually with Sceptile, I can OHKO most fire types after a Swords Dance boost with Dragon Claw, but I will try Earthquake just to see how it works. I usually don't have much success with High Jump Kick. I will still try it, however, it probably won't be permanent. I really appreciate your feedback!

>>>
:
Your team need some Speed, the UU Metagame is the faster Smogon's Official Tier. Scarf Mienshao can easily kill Mega Aero, Mega Scept, Mega Bee and another fast Pokémon, and it can make a nice VoltTurn core with Rotom-H
>>>
:
Shuca Berry Empoleon can proporcionate you a best momentum. It can easily kill Mamoswine, Krookodile, Mega Aero, Nidoking and other dangerous threats to your team. Also, I will run Ice Beam over Flash Cannon, it be used to OHKO Salamence and Gligar, and 2HKO Scarf Hydreigon.
>>>
:
Heliolisk is faster, can give you a better win condition in Late Game, and absorb Water Type attacks. It has 2 powerful stabs and can VoltTurn with Mienshao.

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Poison Jab
- Stone Edge

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

Use Poison Jab if you have problems with Florges/Whimsi

Last edited:

Cynde

toasty
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi. I like the team. You have some interesting stuff. That is cool. Some parts are not so cool, like a lot of the sets.

• This is prolly the most important change imo. Make Emp offensive shuca w/ defog. This is gonna make ur match up against gyara / mence a lot better. The moveset would go along the lines of scald / ice beam / hidden power electric / defog. I'll just explain the moveset briefly: ice beam allows you to hit the scurry dragons that give you so much trouble like salamence and can check it pretty handily with shuca berry. hp elec is another cool option that allows you to beat the most common gyarados variants (dual stab).

• Obviously this change means you lose out on stealth rock so to fix that run krookodile > umbreon. There are two reasons for this. The first is, as I mentioned for sr and the other reason is so that you have a good check to fat psychics which give you a LOT of trouble rn so that's good. You should be running the offensive sr set w/ taunt. Taunt improves your match up against fatter stuff like umbreon so you can prevent the wish and stuff in addition to taunting opposing hazard setters which is always nice.

• So emp is pretty prone to being worn down bc the wish passer and the lefties were replaced. To remedy this run the defensive lunar dance cress. This is another pretty useful change because you get to make the most of the wonderful move that is thunderwave. Thunderwave allows you to check slurpuff / mence and make stuff like alakazam a lot easier to beat. The moveset would go something along the lines of twave / lunar dance / moonlight / psychic or moonblast. I'd really only ever run psychic if you feel like the nidos are getting out of control otherwise you'd get a lot more utility out of moonblast cuz it hits dark types and dragons.

• One of the best reasons to run defensive rotom is that it's a reliable answer to stuff like mamoswine and abomsnow. However, you already have cresselia which checks mamoswine just fine, and a more offensive rotom would also be a perfectly viable check to it while also checking abomasnow. Considering this I'd recommend you run scarf rotom. This would allow you to get jump on threats like mega beedrill, eq gyara and remove them. Trick is also useful for crippling walls which improves your match up against fatter teams. Also removes ypur reliance on mega sceptile as your only fast mon. Also helps w/ cune.

• Considering the above changes that leaves you a lot weaker to stuff like mega shark. You also kinda struggle w/ checking fairies as well so i'd suggest toxicroak > mienshao. This helps you handle cune, mega shark better and gives you a good check to stuff like gatr which is important cuz otherwise you become way too overreliant on scept. Croaker also helps remove t-spikes and checks threats like cm florg for you as well. Np toxicroak would be nice because w/ dark pulse you are able to lure stuff that would normally beat sd scept like doublade.

Reactions: AM
>>>
:
Your team need some Speed, the UU Metagame is the faster Smogon's Official Tier. Scarf Mienshao can easily kill Mega Aero, Mega Scept, Mega Bee and another fast Pokémon, and it can make a nice VoltTurn core with Rotom-H
>>>
:
Shuca Berry Empoleon can proporcionate you a best momentum. It can easily kill Mamoswine, Krookodile, Mega Aero, Nidoking and other dangerous threats to your team. Also, I will run Ice Beam over Flash Cannon, it be used to OHKO Salamence and Gligar, and 2HKO Scarf Hydreigon.
>>>
:
Heliolisk is faster, can give you a better win condition in Late Game, and absorb Water Type attacks. It has 2 powerful stabs and can VoltTurn with Mienshao.

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Knock Off / Poison Jab
- Stone Edge

Empoleon @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

Use Poison Jab if you have problems with Florges/Whimsi
Thanks for the feedback! I went with PinkDragonTamer's idea of scarfing Rotom, which has helped a lot. I like being able to Fake out then U-turn, so Life Orb's staying on Mienshao. However, I'll still experiment with the choice scarf.
I love the idea of Shuca Berry Empoleon. Being able to lure out ground and rock types is just awesome. I may have to go more offensive in order to OHKO Mamoswine, but if rocks are up, I think Empoleon can do it. I'll test run ice beam as well because I can still hit Whimsicott as well as those other threats you mentioned above. While it leaves me unable to hit Slurpuff supereffectively, I still have scald.
Heliolisk would definitely be interesting to try out, however PinkDragonTamer's suggestion of Scarfed Rotom-H has been helping me a lot. Don't get me wrong, I'll still try it, however, switching in on a Will-o-Wisp saves me a heal bell.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Last edited:
Hi. I like the team. You have some interesting stuff. That is cool. Some parts are not so cool, like a lot of the sets.

• This is prolly the most important change imo. Make Emp offensive shuca w/ defog. This is gonna make ur match up against gyara / mence a lot better. The moveset would go along the lines of scald / ice beam / hidden power electric / defog. I'll just explain the moveset briefly: ice beam allows you to hit the scurry dragons that give you so much trouble like salamence and can check it pretty handily with shuca berry. hp elec is another cool option that allows you to beat the most common gyarados variants (dual stab).

• Obviously this change means you lose out on stealth rock so to fix that run krookodile > umbreon. There are two reasons for this. The first is, as I mentioned for sr and the other reason is so that you have a good check to fat psychics which give you a LOT of trouble rn so that's good. You should be running the offensive sr set w/ taunt. Taunt improves your match up against fatter stuff like umbreon so you can prevent the wish and stuff in addition to taunting opposing hazard setters which is always nice.

• So emp is pretty prone to being worn down bc the wish passer and the lefties were replaced. To remedy this run the defensive lunar dance cress. This is another pretty useful change because you get to make the most of the wonderful move that is thunderwave. Thunderwave allows you to check slurpuff / mence and make stuff like alakazam a lot easier to beat. The moveset would go something along the lines of twave / lunar dance / moonlight / psychic or moonblast. I'd really only ever run psychic if you feel like the nidos are getting out of control otherwise you'd get a lot more utility out of moonblast cuz it hits dark types and dragons.

• One of the best reasons to run defensive rotom is that it's a reliable answer to stuff like mamoswine and abomsnow. However, you already have cresselia which checks mamoswine just fine, and a more offensive rotom would also be a perfectly viable check to it while also checking abomasnow. Considering this I'd recommend you run scarf rotom. This would allow you to get jump on threats like mega beedrill, eq gyara and remove them. Trick is also useful for crippling walls which improves your match up against fatter teams. Also removes ypur reliance on mega sceptile as your only fast mon. Also helps w/ cune.

• Considering the above changes that leaves you a lot weaker to stuff like mega shark. You also kinda struggle w/ checking fairies as well so i'd suggest toxicroak > mienshao. This helps you handle cune, mega shark better and gives you a good check to stuff like gatr which is important cuz otherwise you become way too overreliant on scept. Croaker also helps remove t-spikes and checks threats like cm florg for you as well. Np toxicroak would be nice because w/ dark pulse you are able to lure stuff that would normally beat sd scept like doublade.
Really appreciate all those suggestions! Lemmie briefly go through everything:
I will be running shuca berry empoleon, however I really like specially defensive empoleon. I'll probably end up investing some in sp. atk in order to OHKO mamo without rocks. Ice Beam is something I'll experiment with. I can wall fairies well anyways (except for drain punch Slurpuff, which is why I had flash cannon, but I have Cress.)

The whole reason I built this team was to use the beast that is Calm Mind Cress. Yes, thunderwave is very nice, however, Cress can usually beat Shadow Ball Alakazam without many problems. In fact, there has been times where Cress has been the win-con. Replacing Umbreon with Krookodile means I can't heal bell and status cripples this team. I do love running Krookodile a lot, but Umbreon's better for me on this team. Wish and heal bell works very nicely, and usually saves me some PP on Cress's Moonlight as well. Furthermore, if played correctly, I can heal up Rotom and even Sceptile. And after one foul play on Salamence and Gyarados, they usually go running. Both of these mons can hold up well against bulkier psychic types.

I have been running scarf Rotom, and boy, it has helped immensely. Tricking walls like Florges, Blissey, and Suicune makes it easier for Cress and Sceptile to find set up opportunies, so scarf Rotom's been a huge asset to the team. It also checks Gyarados and Mence if they haven't set up.

I actually thought of using Toxicroak before I used Mienshao. I will give Toxicroak a whirl, as the SD and NP sets can be really deadly. Plus removing toxic spikes would be nice if Emp's down and being able to reliably switch into Scald is very nice.
Anyways, thanks for the suggestions! I'll be sure to try some of them out!

UPDATE:
Tried out some of the suggestions. This is what I've permanently changed on the team:
Changed Rotom-H from Bulky Special Attacker to Scarfed Sp. Atker w/ Overheat, Trick, Volt Switch, HP Grass (tried Ice, never seemed to work in my favor. Got a good Mega Swampert lure now.)
Change items on Empoleon (lefties to Shuca Berry) and Flash Cannon to Ice Beam
Will be changing spread on Empoleon (little investment in Sp. Atk)
Changed EV Spread on Cress to 240 HP, 252 DEF, 16 Spe
Mienshao now has High Jump Kick
Sceptile now has EQ (lures out all the Entei)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)