Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I can't believe I messed that up. I think I either misread the IVs from the owner and never checked it, or mis-typed the entry. I'm really sorry about that and thank you for telling me. That's the only swift swim anorith I have. Would you like to pick something else (and you can keep the anorith) or would you like me to give back one of your pokemon? Again I'm really sorry for my mistake.
It's fine, I'll just trade it back, I don't really need non-comp shinies. How about the Timid HP Fire Leaf Guard Roselia? And are these shinies redis or not?

For sure. I'd definitely be down for someone that will make me a custom physGreninja, they're so hard to find, haha.

if you have skype add me lotsofgrenades,
otherwise I'll be in and out to check my alerts c:
Alright, I've got it ready, let me know when you're able to trade

MixMence I'll start breeding the Torchic now, shouldn't take too long

As if events...i dunno a japanese mall charizardflying pikachu? Ill have to check date and ot tough. I dont want to offer non legit stuff.

DisasterLord

Banned deucer.
The flying pikachu sounds neat, if you can confirm that it's legal I'd trade for it
Pikachu. F @ cherish ball.
OT WORLD12 08122
Fateful encounter from unova.
Lv50
Timid
Good endurance
Ligthingrod
Fly
Thunderbolt
Grassknot
Protect

The girl who traded it to me said it was a clone but one can never be sure at this point.

Pikachu. F @ cherish ball.
OT WORLD12 08122
Fateful encounter from unova.
Lv50
Timid
Good endurance
Ligthingrod
Fly
Thunderbolt
Grassknot
Protect

The girl who traded it to me said it was a clone but one can never be sure at this point.
Post the details in the hack check thread and if they confirm it's legal, I'll trade for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)