Jedi! Hey! Hey! Listen! (Get Your Kyurem Forms Ready...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have a VGC breeding project please? I'd also like to trade for that lovely Gastrodon, which by the way is a very viable VGC pokemon.

Pokemon desired: Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Egg Moves (if appropriate):Giga Drain please.
IV spread (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd): 31/anything/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
Shiny: I'd love to have it shiny, but if it's too hard it's okay.
Nickname (if desired): I'd like a creative one that sounds good but not cheesy if you can make one. I'm horrible at nicknames. If you can't think of one it'd be nice if you give it without a nickname, which would also be fine.
Why you're requesting this: I'd like to use it on my VGC team, because not only is it great on rain teams, it's amazing to counter rain teams as well. Having 4x resist to Surf is just amazing and having a Super Effective STAB coming from it's above average 90 base Sp.Atk is great as well. This is mainly a throwback to the VGC two years ago when I ran it with Kyogre, and got second in Reigonals, but that one didn't have that great of IVs, nor did it have Giga Drain which is why I'm requesting this one.

Thanks so much!

Oh derp. Sorry, I was talking to you jedi, because you're the one with the Gastro and the VGC Breeding projects right?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh derp. Sorry, I was talking to you jedi, because you're the one with the Gastro and the VGC Breeding projects right?
Okay, well, because you pointed out in your thread that you're unsure of the legibility of some of your Pokes, I'm afraid I won't trade Gastrodon right now. Try using pokecheck.org to find out the legibility of them.

As for Ludicolo, I'll do it.

I've used Pokecheck before, it's just I never got them REALLY checked out, but I totally understand that, and thanks for doing the BP.

This:

thunderus
nature:bold
iv spread: 31l31l31l31l31l30(hp ice)
ability:prankstee
nn(if possible):bluecookies
shiny: if possible yes, but right now im just desperate to get a bold thunderus.

Okay,um can you do this for a pokemon/credit in my thread:

Pokemon:croagunk
nature:adamant
ability:dry skin
iv's: flawless(or a random iv in sp.atk)
nickname(if possible):Well:Mate
shiny: yes
egg move: drain punch, fake out(if thats a egg move. Pretty sure its a level up move, i think)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay,um can you do this for a pokemon/credit in my thread:

Pokemon:croagunk
nature:adamant
ability:dry skin
iv's: flawless(or a random iv in sp.atk)
nickname(if possible):Well:Mate
shiny: yes
egg move: drain punch, fake out(if thats a egg move. Pretty sure its a level up move, i think)
Credits are given to those who have an established shop and I feel will yield something later on. Unfortunately, I'm not getting those vibes from your shop at the moment. Sorry.

Hi Jedi :D
Thanks for visiting my thread :) In repsonse to ur CMT, I have to tell u first that the DW starters are non-redis. I haven't finished formating my pokes yet, so haven't gotten to them. Sorry for the inconviences. Would u still like it?

religiousjedi

Old man.
Thanks for visiting my thread :) In repsonse to ur CMT, I have to tell u first that the DW starters are non-redis. I haven't finished formating my pokes yet, so haven't gotten to them. Sorry for the inconviences. Would u still like it?
I don't mind that they're non-redis.

I don't mind that they're non-redis.

Okay I have a problem, I have just noticed that the for the DW Starters I have, the OT is Tammaro (with no spaces in between letters). I think it should really be "T a m m a r o" right? Sorry, I know very little about DW events. Do you think they may not be legit?
I am just glad that I have found this out before I traded them to anyone... Was there anything else in my thread that would interest you? I cannot trade any of my DW Starters until I can confirm they are legit

religiousjedi

Old man.

Okay I have a problem, I have just noticed that the for the DW Starters I have, the OT is Tammaro (with no spaces in between letters). I think it should really be "T a m m a r o" right? Sorry, I know very little about DW events. Do you think they may not be legit?
I am just glad that I have found this out before I traded them to anyone... Was there anything else in my thread that would interest you? I cannot trade any of my DW Starters until I can confirm they are legit
That was the only one I was interested in at the moment. Perhaps if you verify they are legit, you can let me know?

That was the only one I was interested in at the moment. Perhaps if you verify they are legit, you can let me know?
Yes of course, I will keep you up to date. Only the OT is suspicious, I got it pokechecked and PID and other info were valid.
Anyway, I'll let you know, sorry to have wasted your time for now

Hey CMT for

Sableye: Bold ♀ Lv. 1
*Prankster
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/30
EVs: (none)
[Scratch] [Recover] [Trick] [Flash]

Scrafty: Jolly ♀ *Moxie
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31

(Notes: Available as
EM: Drain Punch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch)

Cottonee: Timid ♂ Lv. 1
*Prankster
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
[Beat Up] [Absorb] [-] [-]

(New!)
Banette: Lonely ♀ Lv. 37
*Cursed Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
[Faint Attack] [Hex] [Shadow Ball] [Cotton Guard]

[OT: +Jedi]
(Notes: Dream World Event)

There's so much I'd take...if you don't see anything you need I can breed something for you ;)

Pokémon: Rotom
Nature: Modest
Ability: 0 (Levitate)
Ivs: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice
Egg Moves: (none)
This one I can do...and consider it done for saturday...frillish I can't,because I can't breed for 0 IVs in speed sorry.Would you choose something else? :) You can choose anything you need not shiny with HP ice,electric or grass for ability 1,for ability 0(when more than one ability)I can get only flawless :(,that's all I can do..I know it's not a lot,but it's kinda enough for me now.. I wanna learn more as soon as i get some spare time.. ;)

religiousjedi

Old man.
Ok then...can you do this?

Pokémon: Lotad
Nature: Bold
Ability: 1 (Rain Dish)
Ivs: 31/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power: Electric
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed
(Male preferable)

Send me a PM so I wont' forget :) I'mgoing to sleep.They are going to be ready for tomorrow at this time :) Can you trade pkmn files?

@Jedi: First time I've said "CMT" on your thread after very long time. lol.

CMT for these two please?

Gastrodon: Calm ♂ Lv. 100
*Storm Drain
IVs: 31/24/31/30/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
[Earth Power] [Scald] [Toxic] [Recover]

Zorua: Timid ♂ Lv. 10
*Illusion
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/31
[Scratch] [Leer] [Pursuit] [Fake Tears]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)