Jirachi's Just Wanna Have Fun w/ Snorlax!{OU RMT}

"HI! My name's Jirachi, how are you?"

I was GONE but now I'm back again and BETTER THAN EVER!!

Team Idiocy is in FULL EFFECT

Yo. Got Any Leftovers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinpachi (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/178 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
  1. Iron Head
  2. Stealth Rock
  3. Trick
  4. U-turn
With the speed EVs on this thing with the added scarf makes great use of the move Trick against some slower leads like TTar, Hippowdon, Bronzong and Heatran, and swapping for their berries and focus items (or even worse, another choice item, something I sometimes run into but not exactly a problem as seen in my video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBHsE3LLNIg sweeping with snorlax thanks to jirachi setup). Once I use Trick (Successfully) and setup with stealth rock and U-Turn into Snorlax I can start cursing and I usually have no problem from there as Snorlax can take a lot of hits once he's past a 3rd curse.

Jolteon (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Baton Pass

I went the SpecsJolt for the main reason because of speed and the power behind HP-Ice and TBolt. Tbolt hits massive against a lot of Jolties enemies such as DDGyarados, Vaporeon, and Skarmery. but the other moves like hidden power and shadow ball hit hard on dragons and cresselia.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/244 Def/14 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Light Screen( or protect maybe?)
- Meteor Mash( Bullet Punch?)
I went with a more defensive metagross because people underestimate the setup a lot on DS Pokemon and shoddy. when light screen is setup he can take a lot more hits from fire attacks mainly fireblast, flamethrower, though earthquake still hurts much to him he's mainly there for scouting and getting rid of the threats for jirachi and snorlax.

Golden Beauty (Latias) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/254 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Trick
Faster than salamence and with specs dracometer is just as good as from salamence when dragon dancing. surf and tbolt covers a wide range of pokemon and trick serves the same purpose as jirachi's when out battling. The EVs given are made for it so that when battling it shouldn't have much of problem when going against rivals TTar and Salamence (also can't rule out Flygon and Gyarados).

Red Ass Monkey (Infernape) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/194 Spd/64 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
Now that I've switched up the moves to actually provide decent damage to a number of threats against the team namely metagross, bronzong, and ttar,what should I do about the speed EVs? should I keep them as is or do I move some from the ATK EVs?

Curses (Snorlax) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 170 HP/120 Def/220 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Rest
- Earthquake

The epitomy of defense and offense. Curselax back in the day was near unstoppable but then the 3rd and 4th gen had to come and wreck the day...in the balls, but as seen in the video Snorlax doesn't take that crap from anyone lol

First thing I'm noticing is this:
You have EV'd your Infernape for a MixNape, but you have no special moves.
I strongly recommend that you switch flare blitz, which really hurts you, with Flamethrower. This will allow you to cover those pesky steel types like Skarmory and Metagross, who have a high defense but low special defense, and will still offer power. You may opt for fire blast, but the low accuracy hurts you.

rawrcray0nz said:
First thing I'm noticing is this:
You have EV'd your Infernape for a MixNape, but you have no special moves.
I strongly recommend that you switch flare blitz, which really hurts you, with Flamethrower. This will allow you to cover those pesky steel types like Skarmory and Metagross, who have a high defense but low special defense, and will still offer power. You may opt for fire blast, but the low accuracy hurts you.
I changed the last two slots on mixnape into grass knot and flamethrower so I think that should cover more pokemon than before and should stay out on the field a lot longer than before.

I also changed up the last two on specsjolt to baton pass for dry passing to other pokemon. Mainly to scout but I think people on smogon might have a better opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)