Johto Classic: Go for the Gold!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want to give a big shoutout to TheMantyke , Demantoid , Psynergy , and CoolStoryBrobat . I've been through a lot of rough stuff while this article was in the making, such as a family friend passing away, an uncle almost dying, and myself almost getting hosptalized this week. I was really worried this wasn't going to come out in time, but thanks to you guys for stepping up to the plate while I was gone, and the excellent GP and HTML teams, this got out on time!

So from the bottom of my heart, thanks for making this possible, because this wouldn't be possible without you people!

Thanks to everybody who helped put this together! Ultimately I feel like I did what probably amounts to maybe less than 10% of the writing here (Wrote a few mons, some WTBD descriptions, and provided the basis for organizing mons into sections) but I enjoyed working with you all! Thanks to every other writer for being a fantastic help getting this out the door and all the folks on the Battle Spot PS! chat for practicing with all of us for the last month or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)