Join Avenue

Yeah, it has been figured out by various other websites. Also, yes, that assumption is correct as well, I can assure you.

Yeah, around the 13-16 range is when the gym leaders start showing up, but the time where they start showing up with regular frequency is pretty vague. To give some sort of a marker, I am like in the level 60's in my avenue atm (No magna-coil + laziness), & I tend to get one gym leader showing up every two days on average. Not completely accurate, but if you are at Lv16 on your avenue atm, then you have like a good 30-40 levels to to go up by before they start showing up very often, as an estimate.

Nope, nothing. Got the Rare Candy like eight or nine times, but a Master Ball? Nah, no luck.
Level 71 Join avenue and I can add that I get a gym leader every 1-3 days. Despite running a raffle shop the whole time, and having at least 5 bonus week promotions, I've yet to get a master ball either.

Wow, tough luck this one. We have two raffle shops and quasi always Golden Week activated, and yet have win a Master Ball.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Ah ok thanks for telling me. Atm I am at rank 31, so I probably have a good way to go. For the raffle, the highest I've won is Max Revive lol. Hopefully higher usage will help me get better prizes. Its a level 9 shop.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you search for Magnemites from Australia I'm usually distributing them with PKRS and some good tm's. If you're lucky they might have a cool item (mostly boring hard stones though!). They're all named Chet Faker after my favourite musical artist

O lord. I have been reading through the clock changing-based join avenue problems and if what im gathering is correct, I won't be able to use join avenue untill the 30th due to RNG abuse. Can anyone confirm this for me?

The... 30th?

Really, it just makes you unable to get stuff until the midnight after the midnight you stabilize your time. It doesn't take weeks.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I can confirm that. I switch between DS's a lot (battery life isn't what it used to be) and you just need to wait until the next midnight to come around for it to reset. Although, people you've traded with, or any other way you've communicated with, still appear. So you can keep upgrading, just not buy anything in the meantime.

I have found two things that I don't think have been stated so far.

First, Join Avenue's shops and fans reappear two midnights after the first time you save your game after resetting the system clock. So if I set my clock to 11:59:59 pm on April first and then load pokemon, play for a while, and save my game at 2:00 am on April second, it won't regenerate until April fourth.

Second, changing the system clock only removes items from shops that have a sold out item. If, for example, my dojo's Defense lv. 4 was used, but I didn't use my raffle shop, my dojo would have no items, but my raffle shop's raffle would be available.

I'm only at rank 2 lol. I don't have wireless internet currently (USB dongle), so I only trade with myself.
EDIT: Yes, I rose from the dead.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Is there any way to rank up faster than trading with yourself? I can't do that and it's taking awfully long to boost up.

There is not much incentive to reach max rank as fast as possible. Putting a Pokemon to sleep regularly for Dream World gives you roughly 10 visitors per day extra when you have enough Dream friends.

I'm Lv100 and I still haven't gotten a Master Ball from the Lottery yet. But I have gotten 3 Sacred Ashs though (2 came after Lv100 however).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ehhh, Hard Stones are really annoying, but you can still make a profit from them with the Antique Shop: The gentleman in the Icirrus Pokémon Centre buys then for 500 Pokédollars per stone, but the fact that he only buys one at a time... Say no more.
Is there any way to rank up faster than trading with yourself? I can't do that and it's taking awfully long to boost up.
If you can access GTS, you can go & join the Magna-Coil loop (Where you trade Magnemites for Magnemites) to gain many trades really quickly, but other than that, there is not really that fast a way. Also, the Dream World sleep thing Onicon mentioned can work, otherwise, there is not many other fast ways to get NPC's onto the avenue.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Ehhh, Hard Stones are really annoying, but you can still make a profit from them with the Antique Shop: The gentleman in the Icirrus Pokémon Centre buys then for 500 Pokédollars per stone, but the fact that he only buys one at a time... Say no more.
Usually I lie in bed / watch TV / Play on Pokemon Showdown! while spamming A. You won't believe how fast i get rid of them!

Speaking of which, I have 900+ MooMoo Milks and Lemonades to sell to the maid on Route 5. u_u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)