Join The Mega Rayqauza Hype Train!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope you are as prepared as I am for Mega Rayqauza. Just in case you aren't, I will be giving away 1-3 Rayqauza(s) as follows:
@ No ItemNaive Nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

If I remember the EVs correctly
252 ATK / 252 SPE / 4 HP(May Also Be Either DEF or SPDEF)
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Claw
-Extreme Speed

The winners will be decided in a week or two, while the prize will be given out when I have the time. The 21st will be the earliest possible time you can get your prize as I will be purchasing an eShop card when I buy the game so I can renew PokeBank. Good luck!

I hope you are as prepared as I am for Mega Rayqauza. Just in case you aren't, I will be giving away 1-3 Rayqauza(s) as follows:
@ No Item
Naive Nature
31/31/31/31/31/31

If I remember the EVs correctly
252 ATK / 252 SPE / 4 HP(May Also Be Either DEF or SPDEF)
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Claw
-Extreme Speed

The winners will be decided in a week or two, while the prize will be given out when I have the time. The 21st will be the earliest possible time you can get your prize as I will be purchasing an eShop card when I buy the game so I can renew PokeBank. Good luck!
Just curious, where/how did you get this rayquaza?
A naive nature and 31/31/31/31/31/31 is not possible in 4th gen games. So it looks kind of suspicious to me, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

General Rules of Thumb for Distinguishing Hacked Pokemon:
  • Only 4 natures are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon caught in generations 3 & 4 (exceptions below). These natures are calm, docile, modest, and timid.
    • Wild Pokemon with variable genders (including Heatran) caught in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum have 7 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, hasty, modest, quirky, sassy, and timid. Wild Pokemon with variable genders caught in Heart Gold and Soul Silver have 6 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, modest, quiet, sassy, and timid.
    • The Shiny Gyarados that appears in the Lake of Rage in Heart Gold and Soul Silver can have any IV/nature combination.
    • Shinies obtained through the Pokeradar in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can have any IV/nature combination, but it still requires ID abuse, and is considered one of the most difficult types of Generation 4 abuse. In most cases, unless it's someone who's proven themselves capable of doing such an abuse, it's pretty safe to assume it's a hack.
    • Wild Pokemon (excluding Legendaries) from Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald have 9 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, careful, docile, hardy, lax, modest, naive, rash, and timid.

Is it possible to have something like 31/31/30/31/31/31? It is possible that I counted the EVs wrong and therefore would be off by 1 IV when I checked.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I had skipped RNG in Gen 4 so I was not aware of this. I can assure you this had come from Emerald.
that was all i needed, hex flawless naive isn't possible for legends in emerald, gonna close this for now if you trade me the rayquaza (I'll trade it back) so I can verify the IVs I'll re-open it assuming it's legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)