Joining Servers on the Showdown client

I was wondering if there was any way I could join another Showdown server (ie. Joim's Lab) on the Pokemon Showdown downloadable client. It would be really nice if someone could help me with this.

Sorry if someone asked this already, or if there's somewhere else I'm supposed to post this, and thanks for the help

Pent

dumb broad
Nah, you can't join other servers on the client since it is a program, not a browser. The Showdown Client is only for Smogon's server, if you want a different server, you'll have ti do it through the interwebs~

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Nah, you can't join other servers on the client since it is a program, not a browser. The Showdown Client is only for Smogon's server, if you want a different server, you'll have ti do it through the interwebs~

It's possible, at least on a mac by opening application contents and finding index.html (Replace https://play.pokemonshowdown.com with your server url); aqua's just an example. I'd assume it would be a similar process for Windows, except you'll probably need an exe decompiler; Idk how to access the internal files of an exe like you can a mac's .app files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)