1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Joint thread: Infinity Beyond

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Shiny Mew2, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny Mew2

Shiny Mew2

Sorry about how absent I've been. I'm gonna get my ass into gear when I get back, on the 26th.
  2. Diabolico

Diabolico

My Sincere Apologies Everyone. I'm also sorry for not being available as much as I thought I would be. I have been busy with my college duties and my assignments because I'm trying as hard as I can get myself organized and schedule so I can buy enough time to come here while I'm focusing on becoming an animator at the same time.
  3. RageTheEagle

RageTheEagle

CMT for minum OT:Jake
    timid
    Ivs: 30/15/30/31/31/31
    Evs: 4hp/252 sp.att/ 252spd
    Moves: Under construction
    Fully Redis. From PKM.File
  4. RageTheEagle

RageTheEagle

in response to your CMT i like
    OT:Jake
    timid
  5. Kryzite

Kryzite

Interested in your banner services. I can RNG the Venipede for the banner + a credit in my thread (Worth a Pokemon or a Gen 5 breeding project). Let me know
  6. Diabolico

Diabolico

I'll be very glad to do business with you. :)

But before we start I like to ask you a few questions first, if you don't mind.

How long have you been a member on smogon?

And could you tell me about your reputation as a smogoner so I'll know if you're trustworthy? (for example: doing business with other players, doing requests, helping other smogoners, and rng projects you've done.)
  7. Kryzite

Kryzite

Member 1-2 years, active a few months.

Havent had a bad word yet and my trades are documented in my trade thread, link in my sig.

As for RNGing I do, its all 100% retail, and I have RNGed every single pokemon in my trade thread =)

You have some examples of banners youve done?
  8. Diabolico

Diabolico

I only have one example.

[​IMG]

I've done this one for cereza. I've only changed the blue and white part of the title for her as she requested. I was able to learn how to do stuff like this because I go to an art school called the art institute to learn about animation, photoshop, and other kinds of things that associate with media arts and animation. :)

EDIT: I even done some other art pieces in photoshop, just like i did with this banner.
  9. Kryzite

Kryzite

I guess for the banners ill just give you some guidelines and let you decide what looks best.

1. I am partial to the colors green and black.

2. On the first one, have my forum name Kryzite in a prominent position. You can leave the second one devoid of text or just put "Pokemon" somewhere on it. whatever works.

3. Pokemon models I like: Shiny Moltres, Non Shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory. If you can fit those in, go for it.

4. The first one is the first thing people will see in my thread, and the second is just to announce that these are my pokemon.

Do whatever you think looks good, Im not that picky.

Edit to avoid double post:

http://www.pokecheck.org/?screenshot=2096647&la

Finished it this morning.
  10. Diabolico

Diabolico

Ummm.... do you mind fixing the link for me, please? Because I clicked on it and it won't show me the Screenshot that you're trying to show me.

EDIT: Also, Could you show me some references for your desired banners? I'm usually good at understanding things visually and from domenstrations. Because my grammar skills are usually kinda poor and it's been my weakness since I was in my old schools. -_-
  11. Kryzite

Kryzite

Fixed link:

http://imgur.com/8cSRl

I do not really have any references, was hoping you could just use some loose preferences to make something.
  12. Diabolico

Diabolico

Okay, Well lets see if I can get this whole thing straight.

1.) You're saying that you would like the banners to be in color green and black.

2.) You want your first banner to say "Kryzite's Pokemon".

3.) You want me to put the Pokemon models (Shiny Moltres, Non-shiny Alteria, Shiny Latios, and Shiny Skarmory) on your frist banner.

4.) And the second banner is just to announce the pokemon are yours.

I know this might be an irrelevant question, But what do you mean by "Prominent Position" and "devoid of text"?

Also, what title do you want me to put on your second banner and what would you like me to put on it (character or something else)?
  13. Kryzite

Kryzite

You can split the character models that I like between the two banners, thats fine.
  14. Diabolico

Diabolico

okay but.. what do you mean by "Prominent Position" and "devoid of text"?

And what title do you want me to put on your second banner?

And did you mean models as in "Sprites" or "Drawings/Pictures"?

EDIT:

Sorry for the late response btw.
  15. Antar

Antar Self-anointed Czar of LC UU
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

Diabolico, for the Impish and Adamant, do you want Impact's or do you want my "Antarceus"?

They're both full redis. The only difference is that you get one "Antarceus" for free.

Also, I have the Groudon and Altaria you have in your wish list:

In any case, if all you want are the three Arceii, and you're fine with two of them being my "Antarceii" then all I want in exchange is your Shiny Articuno and Shiny Moltres.

My availability for trading is rather limited: currently Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 3pm Eastern US time. Hope that works for you.

Anyway, please reply via PM/VM.
  16. darkvide

darkvide Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I am interested in this pokemon, see what you need in my market
    UUWarrior's Minun

OT:Jake
    timid
  17. Dimos

Dimos

@Diabolico i don't think this suicune on my thread is your suicune.you see my suicune's OT is Bell but yours is Diabolico!althought if you prove in any way that this is your suicune i will appriciate give you credits

#245 SuicuneGender:Genderless
    Nature:Bold| Ability:Pressure| HP:Electric 70
    IV's:31/31/31/30/31/31| EV's:252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Moves:Calm mind/Sleep Talk/Rest/Surf | Egg Moves:-
    OT:Bell| ID No.:11257
    Fully-Redis
  18. Diabolico

Diabolico

I'm telling you the truth. The name Bell was the name of one of my game player's OT on my Heartgold and Soulsilver games.

If you want me to proof it to you, look right on these links:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3306090
    (look at Exploits's list of pokemon on the johto section of this thread and find the suicune with the name bell in it's OT and you'll see that my name (Diabolico) is right beside it's name)

I even had it right here on the list of pokemon that I've rng'd except I forgot to put the ots in their info

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3333545&postcount=43

If this isn't enough to proof it, then ask Loukas, Babismanias, Giorgos, and the other smogoners about it. I'm absolutely positive that they will tell you that I'm the one who rng'd that suicune.
  19. Dimos

Dimos

ok then i have no problems to give you credits althought i found it strange to ask for credits now, after 1.5 years i got it on my thread
  20. Diabolico

Diabolico

I thought it was pretty obvious since alot of players have got it from me already.

I already have those two pokemon, I just forgot to update my thread. lol

And I think I'll take the two arceii that belong to Impact. Also I think I'm probably gonna have to put our deal on pending trade for right now until I'm able to buy enough time to come on smogon. It's probably gonna take me some time until I get myself in a position to trade and finish my deals with the others, and if I'm not, try getting ahold of me on thanksgiving or christmas. If that's okay with you the others.

Which reminds me.

@Everyone - hello my friends, I'm sinerely sorry for the delay and the inconvience. I haven't forgotten about our trades and I am trying as hard as I can to get on smogon so I can finish our trades, but I have no idea when I'm able to get things done so I can finish our deals, If I'm not able to come back on time to finish our trades, I'll have to request to postpone our trades and put it on pending until I'm able to come to smogon. If you can't get to trade with me right now, try getting ahold of me during thanksgiving or christmas.

Sincerely,
    Diabolico
  21. Scheiner

Scheiner

@shiny mew2
    cmt for

Darmanitan
    (ID - Alex - 61657) (Male)(OT)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
    Hidden Power: Dark 70 Location: Route 3 Daote : Februar, 26. 2011
    IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def |31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
    Avaiable as UT Level 1

@diabolico cmt for

Elemt's Shiny Tornadus (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
    Ability: Prankster
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EV's: UT
    (Cloned from the AR device)
  22. Shiny Mew2

Shiny Mew2

So, I heard I updated or something?
  23. Diabolico

Diabolico

@Scheiner - There's nothing on your thread that I need. Sorry. :(

@Everyone - Hey Guys, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.

The Good News is I managed to get access to the wifi so I should be able to trade and finish my pending trades with people on smogon.

But the bad news is I have a different schedule for my next quarter starting tomorrow. Because I won't be able to have free time on saturday like I normally do. :( And I can only try to be available on smogon on Mondays, Fridays, and possibly sunday. :(

I do have some free time on wednesdays (After noon and Morning) and Saturday night because I'm going to very busy on those days so there's no telling when I can be available to play pokemon on smogon during this quarter. So We'll have to wait and see how busy it's going to be for me in this quarter. :(

EDIT:
    In the mean time, I have alot of catching up to do.
  24. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

CMT for this Wynaut in a Dive Ball:
    Gothic Togekiss's Wynaut (Bold) (Non-redis)
    IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I am also interested in getting semi-redis rights to your Shiny Hidden Power Ice 30/X/30/31/31/31 Gengar and Raikou. I have many redistributables in my thread that might interest you. PM me. I'd also like to get semi-redis of Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric Suicune and 30/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Zapdos, if you like five of my resets. Also, sorry for bumping this thread if I wasn't suppose to but I saw you post on someone else's thread.
  25. Diabolico

Diabolico

Something tells me that you're a huge fan of pokemon. :)

Before I trade with you, I like to ask you something. If you don't mind.

Do you know how to rng abuse pokemon on the 4th and 5th gen?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)