(Weavile) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch
- Ice Shard
- Night Slash

This guy is simply amazing now in BW2, while i was thinking of stuff to beat thundurus, tornadus, and landorus-t's i thought of weavile. He outspeeds max speed tornadus-t and can easily 1hko it with an ice punch, as well as the other 2 birds. Dnite, gengar, starmie, and a lot of other big threats are also out there that weavile can easily deal with, ice shard for DD dragons. Ice shard is also nice to have for a second priority, scizor won't always work. The only bad thing about him is he takes 25% to rocks, and has VERY weak moves. Brick break also deals with ttars/terrakions and can get ferrothorns weaker if i really need to.

(Gliscor) (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Gliscor in BW2 is so insanely good because he has roost now to tank physical hits all day long, and stealth rocks makes him even more valuable. He's my physical wall and i only use him to wall stuff and set up rocks and counter lots of threats like other gliscor or dnites etc. The 40 attack is to 1hko terrakion after rocks, and just do more damage in general, and so ice fangs do a ton of damage to other gliscor. The 216 def is to wall gliscors better so i always win vs other gliscos and i don't like speed ev's on this set, because i don't really need to outspeed base 100's with this set, plus most base 100's run more speed than 72 spe gliscor anyway.

(Thundurus-T) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder

Oh, thundurus you Overpowered poke. Thundurus-t is so insanely strong, especially with specs. His base speed being just enough to outspeed base 100's and able to 1hko almost anything with his amazing satk makes him a staple in any team imo. I run a specs set to abuse his satk stat even more, and because he's usually not staying in a lot of the time in most situations without specs. His thunder in rain is enough to 3hko ferrothorns (so theres not really a good safe switch in vs his thunder), and since rain is so common now that's my 4th move. Hp ice for dragons, and good coverage. I was running Focus Blast for tyranitar, but grass knot 2hkos 252/252 max sdef ttar in sand and does exactly 50.00 damage if you get the lowest amount of damage possible so even if they run leftovers if you hit neutral damage or more twice your doing atleast 106%+ damage. Thundurus is also good for other thundurus because of volt absorb.

(Keldeo-R) @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Keldeo in my opinion is one of the best wall breakers now, he can kill blissey/chansey with ease, gliscor skarmory and ferrothorn can't even wall it. The only real counters to it are jellicent if you run hp ice, (which is why i run hp grass, also because gastrodon and vaporeon). I don't run hp ice because i have weavile, gliscor, thundurus and scizor for dragons, but i do run scald incase i go against lati@s to burn them as long as they don't have psyshock i can calm mind them all day. Hp grass also helps sweep rain teams so i dont have to 2hko or 3hko a politoed with secret sword i can 1hko it w/ hp grass or get it very low. He's also pretty damn bulky so he can take most hits from stall fairly well, and then if he gets +1 or somehow +2 he can sweep or do a lot of damage or at the very least hit a poke w/ roar or whirlwind very hard.

(Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

There's a reason scizor's the #1 most used poke in Ou, and that's because of how good he is. I mainly run him for lack of a steel type (because its a rule for me to have atleast 1 steel type or try to get 2 on my teams), and i didn't wanna run jirachi since i already have gliscor/latias. I run 108 speed to outspeed 8 spe heatran (standard) and 1hko it with superpower while they think they'll outspeed me. I like to have 2 u-turners(or a volt switch+u turner) on my teams to kill stall even more, or lock down some people it's very helpful to trap them, which is why i run a banded set. I like pursuit so i can catch lati@s on the switch out, gengars, or low hp pokes, its a really nice move to have. His banded bullet punch handles a lot of scarf problems and terrakion's very annoying. He's also one of the best counters to reuniclus which can be a huge threat.

(Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 12 SAtk / 244 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

Lastly, latias which surprisingly was more useful than i thought it would be she's incredible right now. I was running vaporeon to wall hydro pumps in the rain but i didn't like vaporeon so i tried latias and she takes them very well and can pull off sweeps nicely. I run 244 spe to outspeed max speed keldeos, terrakion, and other stuff that hits 346, you don't need max speed unless you wanna speed tie with other hp fire pokes that hit 350, although not a lot of them run hp ice/fire anymore, and a speed tie isn't worth risking a lot of the time better to invest those 12 ev's in something else. I like hp fire for ferrothorn, and jirachi, and so steels in general don't just straight wall me. Even with hp fire she can still sweep rain teams nicely. She handles a lot of my problems and her main purpose is just to wall water moves and rain in general which she does, and may also do a lot of damage.

This was my BW2 team hope you liked it ;).

Sayonara

don't forget
Hi, OmglolitsJ! Solid team. I have a few suggestions - first of all, I would recommend Focus Blast on Thundurus-T, preferably instead of Grass Knot. Specs Focus Blast coming off a 145 Special Attack stat hits like a truck, and helps you get past several opponents who would wall you otherwise, like Ferrothorn. It also still hits Tyranitar hard.

I would also recommend a Focus Sash on Weavile. Sash is good on leads, as it allows Weavile to take a hit, which can sometimes result in you being able to 2HKO something before you die. Also, Pursuit is a great move for Weavile, which is one of the main reasons you'd consider using him in OU. It's useful to trap fleeing Lati-twins and Jellicent. Being able to trap and eliminate Jellicent helps Keldeo sweep. I'd use Pursuit over Ice Punch or Night Slash. Just some thoughts. Good luck! :D

Weavile isnt my lead XD although nice suggestions ^^ I'm gonna run pursuit over night slash i didn't even think about that, plus night slash like almost never does anything anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)