Ju-da-su's IV-HP-Bank Shop! (NEW: Karrablast, Shroomish and Litwick with bank eggmoves+NEW SERVICE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my thread!

Since I'm back to breeding in my X. I just figured I'll recreate a trading thread for XY here too. >_<"

I have access to Pokemon Bank, so if you want some good pokemon bank pokes (BREEDABLE PLEASE!), you can also suggest. I'll look into it and see if it's interesting to do or not. :p

Also, please take note that ALL my pokemons are Japanese too, since I'm playing it in Japanese as well. :p

==================================================

IGN: シオン
FC: 0731-5807-5483

[FS] Dunsparce, Kecleon, Chansey

[TIMEZONE] GMT+7
[STATUS] ONLINE | OFFLINE

=================================================

RULES:

1. No hack. No clone. No scam.

2. NONE of my pokemons are redistributable. Please only use them for yourself or for your breeding only!

3. If you don't have a trade thread, specify ALL the information of your pokemons (ball, IVs, nature, ability, gender, eggmoves). Otherwise, I'll consider them as "non-IV'd throwaway pokes" and will not trade for any of them.

4. I'm a tough guy to trade with, partly because I'm extremely picky especially with balls and abilities. I do apologize if I sound hostile when I decline to your offer. I don't mean to make it sound like that.

NEW!

Adamant Shroomish
Ability: Quick Feet
Ball: Repeat Ball
Eggmoves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Wake-up Slap
IV:
(1F) 31/31/31/x/31/31
(Jolly breedable on request)

Adamant Karrablast
Ability: Shed Skin / No Guard
Ball: Great Ball
Eggmoves: Bug Bite, Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn
IV:
HA (2M/1F) 31/31/31/x/31/31
NA (1M) 31/31/31/x/31/00
(Jolly breedable on request)

Modest Litwick
Ability: Flame Body
Ball: Dusk Ball
Eggmoves: Heat Wave
IV:
(1M) 31/x/31/31/31/31
(Timid breedable on request)

OFFERING:

Pokebank Exclusive

Modest Deino
Ability: Hustle
Ball: Pokeball
Eggmoves: Earth Power
IV:
(2F) 31/31/31/31/31/31
(2M/2F) 31/x/31/31/31/31
(Timid breedable on request)

Adamant Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost
Ball: Net Ball
Eggmoves: None
IV:
(1F) 31/31/31/x/31/31
+ Imperfects

Modest Porygon
Ability: Download
IV:
(1x) 31/31/30/30/30/30 Fighting
+ Imperfect Analytics

Modest Eevee
Ability: Adaptability / Anticipate
Ball: Dream Ball
Eggmoves: Curse, Wish, Fake Tear, Yawn
IV:
(2M) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (one of each ability)
+ Imperfect males and female

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Pokebank

Will update soon, but the list can be seen here beforehand too.

SERVICE

POKEMON BANK TRANSFER

I'm trying out a new service here. I'm offering Pokemon Bank Transfer to people who do not have access to it yet.

White 2 FC: 4728-4333-5002

COST

Totally negotiable. I'm thinking of 2 perfect 5V or HP pokemon per box transferred, but not totally sure if the rate is alright either.

However, please attach at least a ball (great ball or better) to every pokemons you're transferring. I might ask for shards as well from times to times, and that'll be the only exception. No other items should be held by any pokemons.

PROCEDURE

1. Reply to this thread with both your gen 5 FC, gen 6 FC and the pokemons you want transferred. You must also specify how many pokemons you want transferred.

2. Once we have settle the time, I'll catch the fodders. Once that's ready, we'll add each other in our gen 5 games and start trading.

3. Once the trade is done, I'll get out of the Wifi room. To detail the steps, I'll quit White 2, move to Pokemon Transport, transfer the box over, get into Pokemon Bank and move the transferred box over into my X box. During this time, you'll have to wait until I give an OK sign.

4. Once I note to you that I've added you and coming online, and you see me online in my X, please send me a trade request immediately. I will be standing still, waiting and will not do anything else until all your stuffs get passed onto your game. If I see you but you didn't send me the trade request after some while, I'll be the one sending it to you.

5. We trade in XY and finished.

POKEMON BANK FAQ
Q) I don't trust you. Can you trade me a collateral of what I'm sending to you as well?
A) Unfortunately, no. I've already transferred everything in my White 2 that can act as collaterals (shinies and legendaries) into my X. I don't know how to clone on the retail carts in both generations (yes, I seriously don't), so your things won't be cloned for sure. If you don't feel safe about this, feel free to wait for Pokemon Bank to reopen in your region so you can transfer on your own. Please don't ask me to do it if you're still half-hearted about it. If you feel that I'm suspicious, feel free to report me as well. I'm not stupid enough to ruin my reputation on this kind of thing, but at the same time, it's not like I have any proof that will actually convince you that I'm not going to cheat either, so I do totally understand whatever your doubt is.

Q) How come some of my pokemons cannot be transferred over!? You're not kidding to me, are you!?
No, I am not. Most probable reason would be because your pokemon is illegal. Pokemon Bank itself also has certain level of hack check as well. If your pokemon is illegal, the bank will pick it up and will refuse to let your things get into it. If this happen, I'll inform you the very moment your pokemon gets blocked, and you have an option to either proceed to XY first, or go back into BW/2 to repick up the pokemon that failed to get through. I prefer the latter myself though.

Q) How long does it take to transfer?
Usually no more than 10 minutes PER BOX for the transfer. The longest part is actually the trading part, not the transferring part.

Q) Can items be transferred over? If my pokemons have other items attached to it, what will happen?
First of all, you shouldn't have any items other than either a ball or a shard attached to your pokemons to begin with. That's our deal. As for other items, no items can be transferred into the Pokemon Bank. Pokemon Transporter will remove any items held by any pokemons that are about to be transferred. Those items will all return to my bag in White 2, and no, I don't do tradeback for items.

LOOKING FOR:

- Good 5V or HP Breedable offers. Female, HA if possible, and in nice-looking balls ONLY!

Last edited:
Hey, may I request a breed project, it'll be great if you can get around breeding a Modest Tynamo w/ HP Ice since you have access to PokeBank. Willing to offer 2 Pokemon for it since it might take a while to breed

Edit: CMT for Carvanha

Welcome to my thread!

Since I'm back to breeding in my X. I just figured I'll recreate a trading thread for XY here too. >_<"

I have access to Pokemon Bank, so if you want some good pokemon bank pokes (BREEDABLE PLEASE!), you can also suggest. I'll look into it and see if it's interesting to do or not. :p

IGN: シオン
FC: 0731-5807-5483

Latest update:
Nothing yet.

OFFERING:

Pokebank Exclusive

Modest Deino
Ability: Hustle
Eggmoves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
IV:
(2F) 31/31/31/31/31/31
(2M/2F) 31/x/31/31/31/31

Adamant Carvanha
Ability: Speed Boost
Ball: Net Ball
IV:
(1F) 31/31/31/x/31/31
+ Imperfects

Modest Porygon
Ability: Download
IV:
(1x) 31/31/30/30/30/30 Fighting
+ Imperfects Analytics

Modest Eevee
Ability: Adaptability / Anticipate
Ball: Dream Ball
Eggmoves: Curse, Wish, Fake Tear, Yawn
IV:
(2M) 31/x/31/31/31/31 (one of each ability)
+ Imperfects males and females

Pre-Pokebank

Will update soon, but the list can be seen here[/SIZE] beforehand too.[/URL][/SIZE]

Coming Soon

Timid Staryu
Ability: Analytic
IV:
31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/30/31/30 Fire

Adamant/Jolly Shroomish
Ability: Quick Feet
Ball: Repeat Ball
Eggmoves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch
IV:
31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant Karrablast
Ability: Shed Skin
Ball: Premier Ball
Eggmoves: Drill Run
IV:
31/31/31/x/31/31
Status: Sent the Beedrill to X. Need female 5V Karrablast to breed with.

Modest Litwick
Ability: Infiltrator
Ball: Dusk Ball
Eggmoves: Heat Wave
IV:
31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/30/30/30/30 Fighting

LOOKING FOR:

- Good 5V or HP Breedable offers
is it possible to get a HA karrablast now ? don't really matter to me what IV's there are

leanbean132006 You don't happen to have any male Shellos what that spread, do you? ._."

trikx_insane For the Tynamo, well, I can try it, of course. Just need to import a female Tynamo over. As for the CMT, may I ask what balls are your Delayed ones in? And do you have the ability to HA breed for some of them? I'm especially interested Pawniard, Hippopotas, Snover and Sneasel, but I prefer them in the balls that go well with it and with HA. ._."

Johnnnnnyyy Well, I can transfer one over to breed with my Beedrill for Drill Run, so yes. .-.

Chill Am interested in your flawless Aroma Veil Spitzee...>_<"

leanbean132006 You don't happen to have any male Shellos what that spread, do you? ._."

trikx_insane For the Tynamo, well, I can try it, of course. Just need to import a female Tynamo over. As for the CMT, may I ask what balls are your Delayed ones in? And do you have the ability to HA breed for some of them? I'm especially interested Pawniard, Hippopotas, Snover and Sneasel, but I prefer them in the balls that go well with it and with HA. ._."

Johnnnnnyyy Well, I can transfer one over to breed with my Beedrill for Drill Run, so yes. .-.

seems too much of a hassle for you lol ill just wait until you're done breeding xD

Can you get me a Female Water Absorb Jellicent in Luxury Ball? Nature and IVs do not matter. If yes, I can trade a Pokemon from my thread for it.
Edit: Frillish, not Jellicent.

I don't have one at the moment, but I can breed one if you're interested.

TyVip Not interested in anything. Sorry. ._."

Johnnnnnyyy Meh, it wasn't that much of a problem at all, really. Since I already have Drill Run Beedrill and am planning on doing that Karrablast anyway...just unsure about its ability whether I should import the one with HA or look for someone in this gen who has 5V Karrablast with some egg moves. :p

Corie Well, it would be a normal trade, so anything you have to offer for one, I guess? I have a Cherubi in my White 2 already, but just am not sure about the market (how much people would be interested in one...) so I didn't import it over yet. Have lots of other things that people want more. ._."

Gavin123 Yes, I can... .-.

AoDx Not interested in anything. Sorry.

leanbean132006 Yep, am interested in the 0 speed one if possible. :3

Hi, I´m interested in your Adamant Carvanha, I could offer you a German Adamant 5*31 IV (without SA) Battle Armor Anorith or Modest 5*31 Simple Woobat with Stored Power.

The "Delayed" Pokemon, I can breed those any times, I just haven't because I'm breeding starters ATM to keep in stock.
My Snover is in Nest Ball, Hippopotas in PokeBall, Pawniard is in Luxury Ball, Sneasel is in a PokeBall
I don't understand why you want HA for Snover/Pawniard/Hippopotas tho, I can understand Sneasel..

Could I have you CMT for a Female Modest Earth Power Deino please? I desperately need one for team building @.@

also interested in the HP Fighting Porygon if you see enough things your interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)