Kangaskhan [QC 1/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Note that Low Kick does less damage to lighter targets, such as Scrafty and Weavile.
true, but no point mentioning weavile since it is still waaaay OHKO'ed by Low Kick (and scrafty as well to a degree, since low kick 2hkos at +0). The primary drawback to using low kick is that you can't setup kanga and just fuck everything over at +2, not to mention that you're not going to be using low kick on lightweight shit most of the time so the range in damage isn't as big of a deal. BUT being able to ohko shit like tran and other kangs is nice as fuck.
* You can put Kangaskhan on basically any team, there's no way Kangaskhan negatively impacts your team.
like, i know what you're trying to say here and i agree that kanga is retardedly splashable, but someone reading this is gonna try and make a sun team with kangaskhan instead of zard because "you can put kangaskhan on basically any team". Just write that kangaskhan is an excellent choice on most common teambuilds, though on certain builds other megas are a better fit.

after that call this 1/3 because i am 90% sure no-one wanted to be the first one to stamp this

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
true, but no point mentioning weavile since it is still waaaay OHKO'ed by Low Kick (and scrafty as well to a degree, since low kick 2hkos at +0). The primary drawback to using low kick is that you can't setup kanga and just fuck everything over at +2, not to mention that you're not going to be using low kick on lightweight shit most of the time so the range in damage isn't as big of a deal. BUT being able to ohko shit like tran and other kangs is nice as fuck.

like, i know what you're trying to say here and i agree that kanga is retardedly splashable, but someone reading this is gonna try and make a sun team with kangaskhan instead of zard because "you can put kangaskhan on basically any team". Just write that kangaskhan is an excellent choice on most common teambuilds, though on certain builds other megas are a better fit.

after that call this 1/3 because i am 90% sure no-one wanted to be the first one to stamp this
uh the 2nd set doesn't even have PuP in it so im not going to edit the first thing in I guess? and I edited the 2nd thing in

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i know it doesn't have pup on the 2nd set, just edit out the mention of weavile and find better examples of how the weight based damage can possibly fuck over the kanga user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)