Karim's Poke-Bazar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply, is latios with trick, latias with defog, and chimchar ok for all three?
Oh I am getting the Tornadus already from another trade, I can do both for any of these 2, up to you, but it might take a while cuz I dont clone myself I will need to contact my cloner.

Hey man, anything of mine you might like? I like quite a lot of yours and I'm willing to do 2 for 1. I like the Heatran, Terrakion, and Moltres.
My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

I also have a shiny 4IV Relaxed Mudkip: 31/x/31/31/31x

Hey man, anything of mine you might like? I like quite a lot of yours and I'm willing to do 2 for 1. I like the Heatran, Terrakion, and Moltres.
My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

I also have a shiny 4IV Relaxed Mudkip: 31/x/31/31/31x
I like the Mudkip the rest I have, would you do it for the Terrakion?

Yea I can do that. You able to trade now?
Oh I just realised I only have the Jap shiny Terrakion available as of now, would you still want that, or wait for an English one? I don't clone myself so I would have to seek a cloner and might take a while

Yea that's not a problem man just make sure to pm me. I'm traveling halfway across the US to Florida for an internship in a few days so time might be a problem, but just give me some notice in advance and I could do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)