Kaxtar OO
Jade (F)

31 HP / 33 EN
Hidden Power ~ Sleep Powder ~ Sludge Bomb​

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

90 HP / 100 EN
Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast ~ Extremespeed​

WOAH! Easy there Elolga, you're not a jet plane as much as a tatty old kite when it comes to landing. And DON'T give me that look, or I'll feed you to the scarabs in the pyramid.

It seems as if I'm subbing into a nice looking tag battle since another ref was too lazy (Heh, hypocricy). It seems as if there's a bugger of a sandstorm raging about everywhere, but thankfully weakening, as Athendoros sends out Nidhogg, which he claims to be a Dragonair. The little dratini that pops out however simply chases it's tail around the arena. Revenankh glares at the lying Athendoros, and throws a large bolt of lightning at him as a punishment. With the pleasantaries over with, this match can continue!

Sandstorm blowing and one angry looking Ivysaur make Roman cry. He attempts to Teleport and flee to the sanctuary of the mountain top, but then something wierd happens. Just before his magical effect takes placce, the sand beneath him turns into a black mess, with the sounds of his nightmares resonating from them. A mask emerges from the shadows, and punts Roman, knocking him out. The shadows reform into Luna's body, who has to remember that trick for halloween. Elsewhere, Nidhogg is making a flaming entrance to this battle by trying to use a move he does not know! The serpent barely coughs up some slightly warm smoke, as he recieves a redirected Hidden Power from Jade.

Nidhogg tries for another Fire Blast, but once again failed. Jade puts him out of his misery for now, and the SleepPowdwe puts him to a happy place. Meanwhile, after that combo, Luna simply catches her breath and watches Revenankh use those bandages of his to pull in Roman for taste testing. Lovely.

Nidhogg remains on the ground as a useless mess, whilst Luna decides to share HP between herself and Nid. His lifeforce is slowly drained away, whilst Luna slightly rejuvenates herself. Jade finishes up the round with a Sludge Bomb to Nidhogg's face, which wakes him right up.

As the round ends, so does the sandstorm.

Acklow OO
Luna (F)

62 HP / 9 EN
Trick or Treat!​

Galladiator OO
Roman (M)

0 HP / 86 EN
Revenankh Lunch!​

Kaxtar OO
Jade (F)

31 HP / 15 EN
2 down, 2 to go!​

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

48 HP / 100 EN
*yawn* Where am I! I don't feel so good...​

Round 1:
Roman Tried to flee, so Pursuit & Shadow Sneak had a base power of 7 (8 for pursuit + 4 for Shadow Sneak, then +2 for using a combo, then halved by burn [Personal Reffing Style, this was a KO with just Pursuit, so had no effect this time]) 9 EN was used
Hidden Power Rock uses 5 EN for 10 damage
Fire Blast failed, and used no energy.

Round 2:

Sleep Powder uses 7 EN.
After a combo move, the user has to wait a round before it can move again in my opinion. This simply means that Pain Split was used move 3 rather than move 2.

Round 3:
Pain Split uses 18 EN, and leaves Nidhogg at 63 HP, and Luna at 62 HP.
Sludge bomb uses 6 EN for 15 damage.

Order:

Galladiator (Release and attack please) ; Acklow ; Athendoros ; Kaxtar

If I've forgotten anything let me know!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Sorry there, I was pretty busy this weekend.

Alright Luna, you are a wonderful lady. Keep up this graceful act going!!! I want you to Chill for 2 actions. You need all the energy you can get for what is about to come. Then finish up this round by shooting a Confuse Ray at Totodile.

So:
1)Chill
2)Chill
3)Confuse Ray Totodile

*Not much for a very "creative" or descriptive post here...

Firstly, use Power Whip on Totodile. Then, use a Sleep Powder on Totodile; take your time to try and make sure the spores don't miss. Use a chill if you are still kicking. Either way, great job Ivysaur.

Acklow

I know that I am giving the ref a lot of leniency for replacement, but Dogfish, where are you with that update?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Acklow OO
Luna (F)

62 HP / 9 EN
Chill ~ Chill ~ Confuse Ray​

Galladiator OO
Irwin (M)

90 HP / 100 EN
Dragon Dance ~ Waterfall ~ Ice Punch​

Kaxtar OO
Jade (F)

31 HP / 15 EN
Power Whip ~ Sleep Powder ~ Chill​

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

48 HP / 100 EN
Dragon Pulse ~ Dragon Pulse ~ Dragon Pulse​

And we return to this epic battle. Nidhogg takes the initiative and blasts Jade with a Dragon Pulse, who doesn't take the hit well (11 Damage / 6 EN). Jade replies in a more discreet way, hitting Irwin over the Head with a Power Whip, for a critical hit (29 Damage o-O / 7 EN)! Irwin looks shocked, and spins away in a freaky Dragon Dance (7 EN, +1 ATK/Speed until round end). Luna finishes up the round with a Tequila in magically formed hand, as she chills (+ 12 EN).

Nidhogg: 48/94​
Irwin: 61/93​
Luna: 62/21​
Jade: 20/8​

Now much faster than everyone, Irwin decides to reap havoc with a Waterfall against Luna, who is blasted into the pyramid, shaking it (13 Damage / 5 EN). Nidhogg launches another Dragon Pulse at Jade (11 Damage/ 10 EN), who is getting worse for wear, but currently seems to be focusing on something. Luna floats back to where she was hit by a rampaging totodile and finishes up that tequila as she chills, and seems ready to roll now! Jade, having spent time waiting to aim better, launches a SleepPowder at Irwin (6 EN), who falls into a Deep Sleep.

Nidhogg: 48/84​
Irwin: 61/88​
Luna: 49/33​
Jade: 9/2​

Irwin out of action for the time being, it falls on Nidhogg to make the first strike. A third Dragon Pulse rips up Jade (11 Damage / 14 EN), who is picked up by Revenankh. As the ghost gets out his Ranch Dressing, Luna attempts to use Confuse Ray on Irwin (4 EN). Unfortunately, his eyes are closed and cannot see the pretty lights. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

The weather remains constant.

Nidhogg: 48/70​
Luna: 49/29​
Jade: Dead​

Acklow OO
Luna (F)

49 HP / 29 EN
Probably gonna get a hangover tomorrow​

Galladiator OO
Irwin (M)

61 HP / 88 EN
Asleep 1 more action
Z_z​

Kaxtar OO
Jade (F)

0 HP / 0 EN
Revenankh Salad Dish!​

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

48 HP / 70 EN
REVENGE!​

OK then, this round we're going to go with Kaxtar releasing his final pokémon. Then the attack order is:

Acklow ~ Athendoros ~ Kaxtar ~ Galladiator

If I've goofed, let me know!

hmmm... My unevolved togepi (who is now a togekiss btw) or an Ulgamoth; the choice seems simple :)

Go Togepi VOLCARONA.

Ulgamoth [Ruby] (Female)

Nature: Rash (+1 to Special Attack, -1 to Special Defense)

Type: Fire / Bug

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1)

Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: ***
Def: ***
SpA: ****** (+1)
SpD: *** (-1)
Spe: 100

(+1 to Special Attack, -1 to Special Defense)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities

Flame Body: Innate This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.

Swarm (DW): Innate When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, Scissor Cross from 8 to 10)

Attacks

Ember *
String Shot *
Leech Life *
Gust
Take Down *
Bug Buzz

Morning Sun *
Zen Headbutt *
Magnet Rise *

Fire Blast *
Wild Charge *
U-Turn *
Psychic

Acklow

Dude, we probably are overdoing this battle ;)

Luna, I want you to Night Shade Irwin once. After you do so, I want you to Chill. Yep. Chill.
Lastly, I want you to hit Irwin with another Night Shade

1)Night Shade
2)Chill
3)Night Shade

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
What gives you the impression that you're overdoing it?
Admittedly, this arena and matchup was a sure-fire lose anyway, but...

Anyway, Nidhogg, you can just Dragon Pulse Luna into oblivion three times. Hopefully they can at least have one casualty each.

Bug buzz on dratini. Then fire blast dratini. Finish with another bug buzz, again on dratini. Let's get a ko this round, and finish this battle next round!

Crap, just now saw this.

Hang in there, Irwin! When you wake up, Waterfall Duskull twice!

Recap:
Sleep...Waterfall Duskull (2x)

Acklow

I don't think so. I had a battle with Plusle, which lasted more than 2 or 3 months.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Feel free to pick up a new ref at any time, however until then I'll remain reffing and keeping this going. I've also had a pretty bad weekend to get stuff done in, so sorry folks.

Acklow OO
Luna (F)

49 HP / 29 EN

Galladiator OO
Irwin (M)

61 HP / 88 EN
Asleep 1 more action

Kaxtar OO
Ruby (F)

100 HP / 100 EN

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

48 HP / 70 EN

And on the field Ruby soars into action, wings fluttering in the heavy Sunlight that descends upon the battlefield. Enjoying the backdrop, she launches off an ear splitting Bug Buzz at Nidhogg (18 damage / 5 EN). Nidhogg responds with a Dragon Pulse aimed at Luna, who cringes (11 Damage / 6 EN). Irwin lies on the ground, almost awake, as Luna attempts to put Irwin into a fit of hallucionations. Of course, you'd think she'd learn that sight based attacks have a similar effect as an earthquake does in 0 gravity, and fails miserably (6 EN).

Nidhogg: 30/64​
Luna: 38/23​
Ruby: 100/95​

Ruby now continues the assault on Nidhogg with a Fire Blast, which does a ton of damage, despite Nidhogg resisting it (14 Damage / 7 EN). Nidhogg counters in a different direction, with another Dragon Pulse to Luna, who takes another chunk of health (11 Damge / 10 EN). Irwin wakes up and hits Luna with a Waterfall, dealing slightly less damage than last time, but still enough to make a mark (12 Damage / 5 EN). Luna simply chills, although this time without a Cocktail in hand (+12 EN).

Nidhogg: 16/64​
Irwin: 61/83​
Luna: 15/35​
Ruby: 100/88​

Ruby goes back to the more Powerful Bug Buzz, which hurts everyone's ears and KO's Nidhogg (18 damage / 5 EN), who falls to the floor. As Revenankh picks up Nidhogg and turns it into a hot dog (Complete with ketchup which is ominously lacking in sand), Irwin blasts out another Waterfall at Luna, who is left at critical health (12 Damage / 9 EN). Luna this time launches a more successful Night Shade, which deals some hallucionation damage to Irwin (10 Damage / 6 EN). Stinking pot heads...

Nidhogg: Deceased​
Irwin: 51/74​
Luna: 3/29​
Ruby: 100/83​

Acklow OO
Luna (F)

3 HP / 29 EN
#Don't stop me now!#

Galladiator OO
Irwin (M)

51 HP / 74 EN
Jobs: Smoke Pot, Avenge Partner, Go to Sleep.​

Kaxtar OO
Ruby (F)

100 HP / 83 EN
Got a buzz​

Athendoros OO
Nidhogg (M)

0 HP / 0 EN
Avenge...me...brother...​

Order:

Kaxtar ~ Galladiator ~ Acklow Attack (And VM me to make sure I see this)

Let's use a Bug Buzz, then a Wild Charge, and finish with a Bug Buzz. Hopefully we can finish this marathon match up this round!

Acklow

THIS IS IT!!!!

Combo:
Shadow Sneak with Pursuit and hit Irwin hard before he can even hurt us!!!!

We must win this!!!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Acklow OO
Luna (F)

3 HP / 29 EN

Galladiator OO
Irwin (M)

51 HP / 74 EN

Kaxtar OO
Ruby (F)

100 HP / 83 EN

And we reach what could be the final round, as Irwin stands against 2 opponents, a third in the background. Luna begins what could be her final round with a combination of Shadow Sneak and Pursuit, which deals a blow to Irwin's system (10 Damage / 9 EN), and Ruby adds to the pain with a Bug Buzz (18 Damage / 5 EN). In retaliation, Irwin KO'es Luna at last with a Water Gun (3 Damage / 2 EN). Revenankh picks up the ghost who nearly survived, and plucks out the ghostly flesh from the mask. Evidently serving bowls are a rare commidity in the desert.

Irwin: 23/72​
Luna: Deceased​
Ruby: 100/78​

Now with a strong lead, Ruby goes in with a Wild Charge (14 Damage / 7 EN / 7 Recoil), which blasts Irwin backwards. Irwin bounces back of the sand to strike Ruby with a Waterfall (20 Damage / 9 EN). Ruby falls back several feet, she took more damage than Irwin did that round. And BOY does she know it.

Irwin: 9/63​
Ruby: 80/71​

Officially p*ssed off, Ruby blasts off a final Bug Buzz (9 Damage / 5 EN). Revenankh even felt that, and deliberataly hits the victor as it claims Irwin for lunch. Mmmmm, fried Totodile....

Irwin: Deceased​
Ruby: 80/66​

Counters:

DF44: 8 RC
Ginganinja: 2 RC

Acklow ; Galladiator ; Athenodoros ; Kaxtar: 3 TC each (From what I've gathered, It's not clear)

All mon involved gain 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC.

KO counters go to:

Jade: 1
Luna: 1
Nidhogg: 1
Ruby: 2
Irwin: 1

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Ah well, gg to all involved. And thanks Dogfish for subbing in!

But since we started this match before May 1, shouldn't the team members get only 1 MC apiece?

nah, we all only get 1 mc. This battle started too early.

Thanks for the fun match guys, and thanks for reffing Dogfish and Ginganinja!

Acklow

Mmm...such a great match. If only Luna would've survived, then it would've been EVEN BETTER!!!

Thanks Dogfish and Ginganinja!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)