Ken Hoang on Survivor.

"what

the fuck

what the fuck

what the fuck"

- my initial reaction

seriously

what in the everloving fuck

I am watching this season for sure, ken is a pretty cocky guy on the internet and it kind of shows here too lol

God this will be hilarious

This looks like it could be pretty interesting. I might actually start watching survivor to see what happens with this lol.

That is so awesome, and i will be watching survivor (he must have sent in a picture of himself in the nude singing the ed sullivan show theme song! Thats how they pick the people!)

Good Luck Ken, Win Survivor for the Internet!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
i dont know what you guys are surprised about. they accept 80 year old women who are only slightly more active than gamers. i say this game needs a better underdog.

I was gonna post this, but didn't think Smogon cared.

I am watching Survivor for the first time because of this. I am a pretty big Melee guy, been going to tournaments for a few years. I think this will be awesome to watch.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna follow survivor this year! Not actually watch it, but I'll pay attention to the results =)

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if he yelled "FALCON PUNCH!!!" or "WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE L-CANCELING!?!?!" during challenges.

He'll easy win due to him using his physicality to his advantage.

Thats right, he's going to wavedash. He'll win if he keeps up his spacing and doesn't get counter picked too badly.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I call him one of the first 3 to be eliminated.

I don't see how they saw enough appeal to accept him, to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)