Gen 6 KRUC (Kalos Region Ubers Challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to edgar in a horribly one-sided game (i even haxed him), gg

idk what i was doing playing with a team i just made with mluc and no real ghostceus check

won vs kingmad
won vs not a gym ldr
ggs

positive at last 4-3
Melee Mewtwo why does it say im 3-6 lol
let me double check my counting, but i was p sure you were at that.

edit: yeah, i double counted stuff because didn't pay attention to names + edits. fixing

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
lost vs haunted (one time i use hard stall i see a goth and get 6-0d, these match ups lmao)
won vs dabroyo
won vs dilwar

6-4

Last edited:
Won vs Problems, had a strong match up.

Edit: I'll be battling the sub (aim), as it seems impossible for me to face dice, our visiting times at PS! are having quite a difference (13-14 hours to be accurate).

Last edited:
I have to withdraw from this due to moving out and having unstable internet for the rest of the challenge. Can only really be on a lot during weekends which seem shitty so yeah sub Aim in permanently.

will we get another substitute? it's near impossible for me to battle dice, as he is on during his nights, which is like 2am-7am for me. i wanted to battle aim+hack, but yeah

e: yeah this would make sense, because without a substitute the brains can't attempt to become the champion themselves

Last edited:
I agree with applepie, im facing similar issues, i suggest adding another sub or something as I need to face one more brain, I have already faced the sub, getting my last battle vs dice or hack really isn't working.

if u want to play me u can schedule a battle instead of circumventing the most logical route and asking for a substitute itt

Hack's dropped out and (personally) I don't feel there's an adequate replacement. There's also a disinterest in continuing from other members and I definitely wouldn't mind not having to run this. If 4/5 folks want to get together and continue the project feel free to but I'm going to lock this thread. I'm sorry to all those involved who are having their ambitions cut short. (alternatively, somebody can host a casual XY subforums tour or something to celebrate it's last days since KRUC isn't workign out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)