Ladder problem

We've written a thread on Showdown's forum, but the board layout is changed and now the thread is no longer visible.

Hi,
I've installed correctly Showdown on a server, but we have an annoying problem with ladder. When a user click on "Look for a battle" button, server returns "Connection to ladder server failed; please try again later" error. Configurations in config.js are ok, we have just followed the instructions in git repository. Can you help us please?
Is there a way to have a decent support from Showdown developers? We have this problem since January, and none of Showdown admins has been able to help us in these weeks. I understand that Showdown is an open-source software and that admins are not payed to answer to support request, but they rarely (even in chat or via private message) have been proved to be helpful to us. This is very frustrating.
Can anyone help us?

scene

Banned deucer.
How that button can help us? We don't need to go to the main server, we have some problems with ladder, look for a battle and replays in our showdown server...
I don't understand or aim to solve your issue as it's not an area I'm familiar with - I'm merely telling you what he meant as the tone of your post sounded confused.

The problem is very simple to understand (and it's written clearly in the first post): when a user click on "Look for a battle", server returns the "Connection to ladder server failed; please try again later", and we don't understand why. Port 8000 is not closed by a firewall, and there is no proxy on our Showdown server.
The second problem, which is maybe related to the first one, is that we should appear on Showdown main web page, but it's not so. Our server is correctly registered (with .psim.us that works).

Is it clearly enough now? We don't speak English very well, but I think the problem is understandable :)

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
Isnt it something about you having to have your server up for 36 consecutive hours, and getting it "officialized" by Zarel?

No thats a problem either with the loginserver key in your config.js or the ladder server in in heay load

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)