Lawl, Dream world UU

Please rate my team guys. They're 9-1, so.. What do you think, and any improvements?

Sandslash sandveil

@Focus Sash
58 HP, 252 Attack and 200 Speed
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rocks
-Rapid Spin
-Substitute

This mofo right here is a lead that can also vary as a physical sweeper. I usually only use him to set up rocks, but if the occasion calls for it, he can take out about 1-2 pokes. Theres not much of another use for him.

Hitmonlee unburden

@normal Gem
255 Attack, 55 Sp. D, 200 Speed
Jolly
-fake out
-blaze kick
-high jump kick
-stone edge

This badass guy right here has outsped ERRYTHING after his unburden was in place. He is my main physical sweeper, and averages about 2 KOs per match. I had EQ instead of Blaze Kick in the first 2 matches, but it didnt really do anything, so i replaced it with blaze kick which has been a ton more effective. All in all, he's a boss.

Absol super luck

@Life Orb
252 Attack/Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Quick Attack
-Night Slash
-Psycho Cut

This guy right here, this guy, he is AWESOME. If my opponent has a psychic type to counter my hitmonlee, i switch in this guy and BAM! Amazing counter=Check. He is my other physical sweeper. I guess you could call him a backup, but he usually averages about one KO. Hes pretty ballin.

Slowking Regenerator

@Choice Specs
6 HP, 255 Sp. A, and 249 Sp. D
Calm
-Scald? (Surf?)
-Flamethrower
-HP Ice
-Psychic

This guy is my mainly special sweeper, and I think he's pretty original, what with the Flamethrower. I think I might switch out scald for surf, because I've got another guy to get the burns in. He averages about a kill a match, and is pretty ballin' cause he can take sp. hits, and most people don't expect the flamethrower. Probly one of my favorite pokes to use.

Tropius Harvest

@Lum Berry
252 HP, 68 Sp. Attack, and 190 Sp. D
Calm
-Rest
-Air Slash
-Toxic? (Energy Ball?)
-Leech Seed

I got this guy from an amazing battler, AreYouBrownXP(Versatile). I changed out energy ball for toxic, and I like it better but I dunno. He is my special wall, he can take a specs draco meteor from a max sp. attack hydreigon, which surprised the shit outta me. The Harvest lum berry rest combo works amazingly for Versatile, but i haven't really been able to get it going. I dunno bout him, he can take some sp. hits, but thats bout it.

Cofagrigus Mummy

@Leftovers
200 HP, 250 Defense, 60 Sp. Attack
Relaxed
-Hex
-Taunt
-Will-o-Wisp
-Protect

This guy is my physical wall. He can take basically anything. I have the hex over the shadow ball because in my experience, its better because I can usually get the thing I'm attacking statused and that make the power of hex 150, which is way better that shadow ball. I find him extremely helpful in disabling physical sweepers. He's a total bro.

SO. What do you guys think of my team?

Sandslash sandveil

@Focus Sash
58 HP, 252 Attack and 200 Speed
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rocks
-Rapid Spin
-Substitute

This mofo right here is a lead that can also vary as a physical sweeper. I usually only use him to set up rocks, but if the occasion calls for it, he can take out about 1-2 pokes. Theres not much of another use for him.
Your Sandslash should not be running Focus Sash and Substitute. It's probably best to change Focus Sash to Life Orb, and maybe exchange Substitute to Rock Slide/Stone Edge.

I see that this is not a Trick Room team, so a bold nature with Cofagrigus wouldn't exactly hurt, I also suggest you to run a Calm Mind set with Cofagrigus. You'll be able to surrvive much longe, and the special attack will be boosted further by the CM.

Name: Calm Mind
Move 1: Calm Mind
Move 2: Shadow Ball
Move 3: Rest
Move 4: Will o Wisp
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252Hp / 252Def / 4SpD

Your Sandslash should not be running Focus Sash and Substitute. It's probably best to change Focus Sash to Life Orb, and maybe exchange Substitute to Rock Slide/Stone Edge.

I see that this is not a Trick Room team, so a bold nature with Cofagrigus wouldn't exactly hurt, I also suggest you to run a Calm Mind set with Cofagrigus. You'll be able to surrvive much longe, and the special attack will be boosted further by the CM.

Name: Calm Mind
Move 1: Calm Mind
Move 2: Shadow Ball
Move 3: Rest
Move 4: Will o Wisp
Item: Leftovers
EVs: 252Hp / 252Def / 4SpD

HOLY SHIT WHY DID I NOT CHOOSE A BOLD NATURE?!?? That for sure imma change. Also, should i change CM for protect or for taunt? I don't wanna use the standard CM Cofagrigus because I like the one I have and he does pretty awesome.

This team isn't too good. For starters, you get 510 EV's per pokemon, and it only boosts stats every 4 EV's. It is also capped at 252 per stat, so there is no reason to have any more.

For Sandslash, there is no point in running focus sash because substitute is going to break it anyway. Trying changing it to Leftovers. But you do realize that the cutoff is most likely going to be at Tornadus, which means that Donphan is going to be UU for now, and he can do this set much better. Try this set.
Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability- Sturdy
Nature- Impish
EV's- 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SDef
1. Stealth Rock
2. Rapid Spin
3. Ice Shard
4. Earthquake
Has the same general idea as Sandslash, but does it better. Sturdy is now a free focus sash, so that means you can run leftovers. Stealth Rock for hazards for the opponent, rapid spin to rid hazards for you. Ice Shard for priority, and Earthquake for STAB.

For Hitmonlee, the moveset if fine. But the Ev's are once again messed up. I haven't used this set but I would run the simple 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd spread to maxmize sweeping potential.

Absol is once again outclassed by several other pokemon due to his low speed and horrid defenses, but if you want to use him, I will help. The main thing I see is that you should run Super Power over Psycho Cut, it combined with Night Slash provide you with almost perfect covereage.

Slowking's set is looking the wrong direction for what you should run. It is horribly slow, so I would recommend that you do one of two things, either change it to more of a support set, or switch it out for a high powered psychic sweeper. A support set could be this.
Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability- Regenrator
Nature- Calm
EV's- 252 HP, 104 Def, 152 SDef
1. Slack Off
2. Toxic
3. Ice Beam
4. Psychic
This set is a great support set and can a long time. Slack Off is a great recovery move, Toxic for purposes of stalling for damage. Ice Beam and Fire Blast for covering what your other team members do not. If you want a special sweeper, I would recommend Alakazam.
Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Ability- Magic Mirror
Nature- Modest
EV's- 4 HP, 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
1. Psychic
2. Energy Ball
3. Focus Blast
4. Shadow Ball
This set is for hitting hard. The moves given are what provide Alakazam with the best coverage possible.

Tropius has been my HM slave in game for two gens, and it now has something decent. The set looks okay though. I would recommend running Protect over Air Slash for stalling out Toxic and Leech Seed purposes. I would also recommend running 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef EV spread.

For Cofagrigus, I am actually a fan of the set that you are running with some variation. I ran this.
Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability- Mummy
Nature- Calm
EV's- 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SDEf
1. Protect
2. Disable
3. Will-o-Wisp
4. Hex
This set is an absolute pain to take down. Protect is there for stalling out any passive damage, and also for recovering a little health with Leftovers. Disable is evil, you are going to be slower than almost any opponent, and you can generally survive the supereffective hit. You then proceed to disable, which ends the use of that move for 5 turns. They will then most likely switch out, and you can greet the newcomer with Will-o-Wisp. Finally Hex is there for an attack and boosted by burn and poison, which is nice.

Good Luck

This team isn't too good. For starters, you get 510 EV's per pokemon, and it only boosts stats every 4 EV's. It is also capped at 252 per stat, so there is no reason to have any more.

For Sandslash, there is no point in running focus sash because substitute is going to break it anyway. Trying changing it to Leftovers. But you do realize that the cutoff is most likely going to be at Tornadus, which means that Donphan is going to be UU for now, and he can do this set much better. Try this set.
Donphan @ Leftovers
Ability- Sturdy
Nature- Impish
EV's- 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SDef
1. Stealth Rock
2. Rapid Spin
3. Ice Shard
4. Earthquake
Has the same general idea as Sandslash, but does it better. Sturdy is now a free focus sash, so that means you can run leftovers. Stealth Rock for hazards for the opponent, rapid spin to rid hazards for you. Ice Shard for priority, and Earthquake for STAB.

For Hitmonlee, the moveset if fine. But the Ev's are once again messed up. I haven't used this set but I would run the simple 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spd spread to maxmize sweeping potential.

Absol is once again outclassed by several other pokemon due to his low speed and horrid defenses, but if you want to use him, I will help. The main thing I see is that you should run Super Power over Psycho Cut, it combined with Night Slash provide you with almost perfect covereage.

Slowking's set is looking the wrong direction for what you should run. It is horribly slow, so I would recommend that you do one of two things, either change it to more of a support set, or switch it out for a high powered psychic sweeper. A support set could be this.
Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability- Regenrator
Nature- Calm
EV's- 252 HP, 104 Def, 152 SDef
1. Slack Off
2. Toxic
3. Ice Beam
4. Psychic
This set is a great support set and can a long time. Slack Off is a great recovery move, Toxic for purposes of stalling for damage. Ice Beam and Fire Blast for covering what your other team members do not. If you want a special sweeper, I would recommend Alakazam.
Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Ability- Magic Mirror
Nature- Modest
EV's- 4 HP, 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
1. Psychic
2. Energy Ball
3. Focus Blast
4. Shadow Ball
This set is for hitting hard. The moves given are what provide Alakazam with the best coverage possible.

Tropius has been my HM slave in game for two gens, and it now has something decent. The set looks okay though. I would recommend running Protect over Air Slash for stalling out Toxic and Leech Seed purposes. I would also recommend running 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef EV spread.

For Cofagrigus, I am actually a fan of the set that you are running with some variation. I ran this.
Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability- Mummy
Nature- Calm
EV's- 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 SDEf
1. Protect
2. Disable
3. Will-o-Wisp
4. Hex
This set is an absolute pain to take down. Protect is there for stalling out any passive damage, and also for recovering a little health with Leftovers. Disable is evil, you are going to be slower than almost any opponent, and you can generally survive the supereffective hit. You then proceed to disable, which ends the use of that move for 5 turns. They will then most likely switch out, and you can greet the newcomer with Will-o-Wisp. Finally Hex is there for an attack and boosted by burn and poison, which is nice.

Good Luck

First off, this is probably the best amount of constructive criticism I have ever received. Like really, this is pretty amazing advice. I didn't really look through the UU tier, i mainly just chose pokes that I've always liked. You are the only person ever that has actually approved of my usage of a Cofagrigus and those moves. The alakazam idea is brilliant, but I also use this team in OU as well, and my slowking usually takes down the Heatrans I see, because sandslash is usually dead, but maybe a Donphan won't be dead by that point. Thank you so much for helping me out man. Also, the reason i have air slash is because of Taunt, and I need at least one attack for it. You are the most helpful cause youre not just saying get rid of this, get rid of that, youre offering suggestions both to keep it, and also get rid of it. Thanks so much man

Need to add some points...

If you keep Tropius with Toxic I don't see the point to keep Slowking as a support PKMN (or your team will be on the defensive role on fights which we don't know if that something you want or if you want to balance both sides) + you can try something different with your Slowking like this:

Slowking @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Modest
EV's: 252 HP /252 SpA
IV's: 0 Spe
1. Scald
2. Ice Beam
3. Flamethrower / Nasty Plot / Slack Off
4. Trick Room

Is a more offensive moveset for your Slowking and is quite simple to understand and run, just switch on things that you know are going to switch (like Fire/Ice/Fighting/Ground/Rock PKMN's) then Trick Room the place and proceed to Sweep, people usually never expect a Trick Room coming from a Slowbro. STAB Scald over Surf for Burning Rate success (30%) you really can't rely on Flamethrower to burn. Ice Beam to cover Grass/Dragon/Flying PKMN's and you can chose between Flamethrower for Steel PKMN's, Nasty Plot, or even Slack Off, this slot is really up to your choice.

Mix Cofagrigus with Jonasdenat and Jirachinaught advises like this:

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EV's: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def
1. Protect
2. Disable
3. Will-o-Wisp
4. Hex

+1 to change Sandlash for Donphan. Eveything else seems ok.

Harvest doesnt work 100% of the time only in sun (can someone comfirm) so sunny day would help trop and then he could be holding a petaya berry to make him specialy oriented if slowking is changed to be more defensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)