LC LC Fall Seasonal - Round 1

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
opponent said to play this morning and i have been on -- have multiple forms of proof such as discord logs, pupl replay, and a screenshot -- smogtours, where he said to be, yet he has not showed up despite asking me where I was. not sure what is going on, but i will be on and off for the remainder of the day. weekend will be hard to play for me because of family and traveling, but willing to show up around this time if really needed on one day, so hopefully we get it done. otherwise, consider this activity. here is the VM between the two of us. all I really could've done differently is specify that I was on smogtours when he VMd me bc I saw it like 5 mins later, but I legit was on my main alt, so I didn't think it needed to be said and I thought if he actually showed up then he'd see me if I didn't see him when I was looking. i wanna play bc lc is fun but yea if this guy isnt gonna show when im busy this weekend then consider this activity

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it doesn't let me vm neither pm my opponent and we scheduled for today cause smogon is doing crazy stuff so Santu i'm on main ready to play (we scheduled for today)

sry i couldn't post or contact cuz my ordi was down , though i don't remeber my password so i couldn't connect and contact teal 6 N_n

More subs due to inactivity:
Mark_K for Dlanyer
KoldKappuccino for Cloyy
Huston for Ed
Xhakalaca for A Hero's Destiny
Stall Guru J for KingKdot

New Matchups:
EpicBradley129 VS Dlanyer
Finding True Love VS Cloyy
Ed VS Romanticist
ggggd VS A Hero's Destiny
majaspic22 VS KingKdot

You guys have until Wednesday, Midnight EST

Tagging Stan Soojung TeZy TUO Omfuga - I don't see any VMs between you guys, I just want to check in before I double sub in case you're communicating elsewhere or can still complete your matches.

and lastly, yes zugubu royale

Not sure but I'm calling activity, since my oppo doesn't respond to my VM and the deadline is tonight
I was on Showdown yesterday the whole day until ~midnight and he didn't show himself either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)