LC Gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Alright, so after much debating and discussing with myself and others I've decided this thread most belongs here, but if a mod or anyone thinks not, then I'm fine with having it moved to OM, Ruins, or anywhere else fitting. Sorry if I should never have made this thread in the first place.)

ANYWAY, I was talkin with some other people in the LC chat earlier today about what Gen 3 LC would be like and we considered building some teams for it and trying it out. So here I think we can pretty much have all discussion about it. Post teams, talk about what could be good ideas, whatever. I doubt this will really catch on as a metagame or anything so it probably doesn't matter, but for now we've decided to allow Chansey and Scyther, although suspect tests/quick bans could be put into effect later. To start you off, here's a list of all legal Pokemon for gen 3. http://pastebin.com/ZRrWwDJR

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Best to get mod approval on discussions. Blarajan / Macle will be your guys to go to for approval

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Abra gets the elemental punches, that's something to watch for. And Sitrus berry looks instantly broken.

Yeah, Sitrus Berry will basically be the Berry Juice of this gen, although without sturdy or focus sash, there won't be any surviving what would normally be a one-shot. Another interesting change will be the physical-special split not existing yet along with the lack of eviolite. One thing that I think we need to consider immediately over allowing is whether we should allow Clamperl to use the Deep Sea Tooth. I haven't played this metagame yet obviously so I don't want to put forward my vote, but if you guys already think it'll be overpowered, please say so.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Hi there!

I can see you're fairly new to Smogon and the LC community herein. Generally, a thread needs to be approved by the LC tier leader blarajan or by the forum mod macle before you are allowed to post one in the forum. For helpful advice, sample teams, and other information to help you become more knowledgeable about the metagame, there are threads stickied at the top of our LC forum to help you. You can easily access our IRC channel #littlecup and our Little Cup room on Pokemon Showdown using the links in my signature underneath this post. Please remember these things for future reference. If you'd like to introduce yourself to the LC community and make yourself known, you can find our intro thread by clicking here.

Hi there!

I can see you're fairly new to Smogon and the LC community herein. Generally, a thread needs to be approved by the LC tier leader blarajan or by the forum mod macle before you are allowed to post one in the forum. For helpful advice, sample teams, and other information to help you become more knowledgeable about the metagame, there are threads stickied at the top of our LC forum to help you. You can easily access our IRC channel #littlecup and our Little Cup room on Pokemon Showdown using the links in my signature underneath this post. Please remember these things for future reference. If you'd like to introduce yourself to the LC community and make yourself known, you can find our intro thread by clicking here.
yeah, i done goofed with not asking anyone. i've messaged blarajan about this so i guess we'll see in the morning if this thread is fine. sorry about that.

Hi there!

lmao do you have that copied to your clipboard all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)