LC Highlight Pokemon of the Week

Due to over-centralization of key pivots, walls, and sweepers such as Murkrow, Mienfoo, Chinchou, Meditite, Porygon, Misdreavus, etc I am making this new thing called "Highlight Pokemon of the Week.
Basically, We take low usage Pokemon that have been often ignored, and abuse their niches, typings, stats, movepool, and abilities to make them fit into our meta in order to effectively act as good pivots, walls, sweepers, etc. So how do we choose our Highlight Pokemon of the Week? Private Message me on showdown with the set you want to use ( I will acknowledge you) and you or I will post it here in an attempt to show other players the viability of the respective set or Pokemon. I hope you guys are interested in this idea and give me so good feedback!

Peace,

Bros

Edit: This is my first thread post on the forums, sorry for the sloppy or unexperienced presentation. Also, I may edit this post alot.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Hi there!

Generally, a thread needs to be approved by the LC tier leader blarajan or by the forum mod macle before you are allowed to post one in the forum. Unless you can get approval from them, your ideas here are a lot better off being discussed in our IRC channel #littlecup or on Pokemon Showdown in the Little Cup room, where there are many experienced users who can assist you in real-time. For helpful advice, sample teams, and other information to help you become more knowledgeable about the metagame, there are threads stickied at the top of our LC forum to help you. All of these places can be accessed using the links in my signature underneath this post. Please remember these things for future reference. If you'd like to introduce yourself to the LC community and make yourself known, you can find our intro thread by clicking here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)