Project LC Survival of the Fittest

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Longest two days ever.

Cool cool cool; the two days are up and the votes are in! For week one, we will be seeing iss with Team 1 play apt-get with Team 2. The two of you can find your corresponding teams in this post here. Once you guys have battle, if you could save the replay and post it here that would be chill af. We'll have the new teams and new voting period up once these two have their battle.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well this failed. please don't nominate users who are unlikely to play next time. Lord Alphose and Mambo I suggest you make an executive decision and choose 2 users who you know will play (maybe you two play?).

Next time I suggest players that are posting in the thread put themselves forward to play, and Alphose or Mambo choose two who they think are equal

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well this failed. please don't nominate users who are unlikely to play next time. Lord Alphose and Mambo I suggest you make an executive decision and choose 2 users who you know will play (maybe you two play?).

Next time I suggest players that are posting in the thread put themselves forward to play, and Alphose or Mambo choose two who they think are equal
I think Alphose is dead rn, so I guess this goes on hold until he revives?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)