Metagame LC UnderUsed / Tier Shift and Quickbans [See Post #152]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So Houndour and Skrelp came back. I'm quickbanning both of them because of how they rip the tier in half. Houndour is fast, strong, has an amazing offensive typing, and great moves to easily break nearly everything in the tier, and Skrelp is similar. Nothing that can switch-in to it can hurt it hard enough, and nothing that can hurt it hard enough can switch in. Having both Pokemon in the tier will undoubtedly create a metagame that is centred around that core. As I am in the process of making the metagame healthier and generally more fun to play, removing these two before they have a chance to ruin the tier is only for the best. I've spoken to numerous people about this as well and it came to a consensus. Goodbye Houndour and Skrelp. We won't miss you. Antar

Also, RIP Lileep, Stunky, and Honedge, but uhh...welcome back Pumpkaboo-LargeSuper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)