LCPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat Disprove. You should probably gtfo the tourney and swagger twave with it.

edit: not even scrub team worthy
You're a true asshole man, you're attacking me personally when i'm only just fucking playing a game // plus, swagger was not even BANNED in DPPLC because there's no prankster
please think before you post

Edit: I predicted your ass a few times too, AND you only hit yourself ONCE (final score 1-0)
EDIT*: I understand you're one of the most respected LC players out there, but you dont have to PERSONALLY attack me, call me a dickbag and such just because you didn't easily 6-0 a week-old player... seriously very fed up with your abuse

Last edited:
You're a true asshole man, you're attacking me personally when i'm only just fucking playing a game // plus, swagger was not even BANNED in DPPLC because there's no prankster
please think before you post

Edit: I predicted your ass a few times too, AND you only hit yourself ONCE (final score 1-0)
EDIT*: I understand you're one of the most respected LC players out there, but you dont have to PERSONALLY attack me, call me a dickbag and such just because you didn't easily 6-0 a week-old player... seriously very fed up with your abuse
Never called you a dickbag. You tried to turn a game into a coin flip and failed you don't get to be "fed up" with anything, only a dickbag would say something like that. Relax I'm only making you never want to use swagger again maybe one day you'll get the point and we can be friends and hang out irl share a joint etc.

Also macle where the f was your Chinchou counter. ????

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
It's pretty widely accepted that bringing Swagger at all to a serious match is a dick move and it's bound to attract some disrespect because of how blatantly uncompetitive it is.

Also, sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but I played Alphose and beat him 2-0.

Edit: TCR's comeback win over young jake was fucking clutch omg

Edit2: macle is gonna have nightmares about Chinchou for years to come lol damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)