Tournament LCPL Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
ORAS: slurmz vs Confide - hes 30k must be good.
ORAS: slurmz vs Confide - slurmz is a meme lol
ORAS: slurmz vs Confide man is on the comeup
ORAS: slurmz vs Confide - Confide the player of the year, will absolutely take this dub with ease due to his advanced and diverse tier experience in battling. slurmz might have played lc longer than confide, but he is in for a rude awakening from the fresh new shine of this year's mvp.
ORAS: slurmz vs Confide - he went for 26k and using a z to pluralize something hasn't been cool since nwa.​
FIRST BLOOD, WON GG
GO SNIVYS
checkmate atheists

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Charming Croagunks (2) vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas (4)
ORAS 1: CrashinBoomBang vs @GOAO
ORAS 2: KratosMana vs @Sken
ORAS 3: @Joltage vs ggggd
Tangma: @blarajan vs FLCL
BW: tarn66 vs @atomicllamas
DPP: Heysup vs @Kumiho - hl match #1, former aipom gonna pull out the upset

Morningwood Timburrs (3) vs Squirtle Squad (2)
ORAS: @Sweep vs Calloflochie
ORAS: Vubon vs fapkingg - ?
ORAS: Fiend vs @ZoroDark
TangMa: @The Avalanches vs Nineage
BW: @TUO vs Cheek Pouch
DPP: Alice Kazumi vs @thecrystalonix

Snivy Subterfuge (4) vs Los Mambos (2)
ORAS: @mad0ka vs Cased
ORAS: @Tricking vs fatty - hl match #2
ORAS: @slurmz vs Confide
Tangma: @absdaddy vs 49
BW: Vileman vs @ThatCrazyRussian
DPP: Raseri vs @v
Naughty Noibats
(2) vs Massive Stat-Boost Munnas (4)
ORAS: Kushalos vs @Star.
ORAS: majaspic22 vs @Shrug
ORAS: @apt-get vs teal6
Tangma: Aladyyn vs @Tahu
BW: @fitzy72 vs ZoroarkForever - hl match #3
DPP: Brazilian Army vs @idiotfrommars

gl all, but especially any former Aipoms !

accidentally had evio > bjuice on my fletch but even if i had the right item it was in his favor, gg fren
[8:43:52 PM] blarajan: IF THAT HAD THE JUICE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO INSTEAD OF EVIO NOOOOOOOOO

??? pick one and stick with it
[21:47:20] +madoka ≧ ﹏ ≦: btw infamy
[21:47:23] +madoka ≧ ﹏ ≦: i dont get your latest post
[21:47:31] +madoka ≧ ﹏ ≦: wasnt blara being consistent with what he was saying
[21:47:36] B aS eDi NfA mY !: i dont either
[21:47:45] B aS eDi NfA mY !: im just trying to whore myself out for internet points tbh
[21:47:52] +madoka ≧ ﹏ ≦: ah
[21:47:56] +madoka ≧ ﹏ ≦: ok ill give u a like then

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You're more than allowed to use Swirlix in your Tangma matches since it wasn't officially banned during that era and we never made a rule banning it from the format. Most players just prefer not to bring it because it's a stupid mon. It's Nineage's fault for not asking you about it in advance.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
if u declare tangma "lc ubers" (the point of the format, to have the ~broken~ mons involved in play) label sneasel scyther swirl broken to the point of unplayability ala megaray and ban them preserving the format otherwise you can avoid the nasty prisoners dillema-type situs and confusion that are inherent to unspoken or gentlemans agreements in a competitive game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)