Link's Crossbow Training!?!?!

When I fist saw this I thought it was a joke, but it really is going to come out on November 19th. You can get some details here.

By the way, this game looks like a "play for 15 minutes and throw out" game. I don't know anybody that would want to buy it.

Link's Crossbow Training isn't a standalone game, but rather it is included with the new Wii Zapper accessory. It even says it comes bundled in the link you provided. Think of it as a Wii Sports type of thing for the Zapper; it's a simple game to help you get the feel for the product. Of course it isn't going to be a terribly deep game. If you don't want a Zapper, you probably wouldn't want the game anyway.

So... FPS Zelda? lol, sounds cool.

The first time Zelda will be playable in a Zelda game since the CD-I... interesting.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I still remember first hearing about it and thinking it was fake. It's packed in with the Wii Zapper and will only be $20 so I'm gonna be picking it up. Yay to Nintendo now whoring out even the Zelda franchise =[ Nothing is sacred.

Ugh. Why not just make it Duck Hunt? At least that makes sense. Maybe Midna or Epona will come up and laugh at you when you miss.

So, over a month later and it's out. Anyone have it? Is it worth $20? Right now, I'm considering getting it.

I think Nero's bringing out a better gun. I think it's more like a pistol and you are able to hold both the nun-chuck and the gun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)