Little Cup Metagame Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
People in this thread, I plan to tey to ether get permision to post LC analysis in the Analysis workshop subforum or get us our own one to work in, however I have a lot of exams on (this is also why I have not been commenting on some of the great stuff I read here.) so it may be a week or so until this is sorted.

Everyone please do not post single sets, do a full analysis then post it.

Other people please comment on the analysis that have been posted, find all the little errors or extra moves or stuff.

Edit: Someone please write a good Little Cup warstory, one in witch you see how fast paced and sweepish/revengeish the game is and without mistakes (or bad teams) from ether player. This would be good publicity IMO.

I'll try to hunt for a warstory-able match, eric.

Will soon post comments on recent analyses, and edited some legality issues with Mankey.

Meh, I'm taking out the Special set for Cubone and moving it into other options. I'm also moving Substitute up into the main set, since it seems like it would be rather useful. With correct prediction, it can 1-hit almost every legal Pokemon.

Soo... can anyone just come and write an analysis? Because I want to write one for some UU's and hopefully find a cool niche for them to fill. Plus, then I won't be stealing OU's that people actually might WANT to write about.

eric the espeon

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Right now anyone can post an analysis for any Pokemon that is legal in Little Cup. When I have time I plan to see if we can get permission to post them in the Analysis Workshop to make improving them much more easy.

Okay, I had actually already started writing this when I saw this thread, and now I'm done. I've never written an analysis before, so there's a very high chance that it's flawed. It's also about Spinarak, so that may be a flaw in itself... haha, but I think I brought out the best of the little bug.

SPINARAK! Aaaah!

name: Swarmer
move1: Agility
move2: Substitute
move3: Signal Beam
move4: Psychic
item: Petaya Berry
ability: Swarm
nature: Modest
evs: 196 HP/ 116 Spd/ 196 S.Atk

[Set comments]
Trying to find a niche for this little spider is hard, but this is one possible use. Find some time to get an Agility in and then Substitute down to Petaya range, which is also when Swarm will activate. Signal Beam is powered up by both Swarm and the Petaya Berry to get a good hit on many things. This set can OHKO the likes of Abra, Gastly, Onix, and Rhyhorn, as well as many fragile sweepers-- as long as you can find some way to get the Agility in, which will put you at 22 Speed.

name: Choice-Revenge
move1: Poison Jab
move2: Sucker Punch
move3: Shadow Sneak
move4: Pursuit
item: Choice Band
ability: Insomnia
nature: Adamant
evs: 116 HP/ 196 Atk/ 196 Spd

[Set Comments]
The type coverage is somwhat redundant, but the moves will make him a decent revenge killer. This set can OHKO Misdreavus with either Sucker Punch or Pursuit if you catch her switching. Poison Jab is the primary STAB and will OHKO the likes of Murkrow... as long as he doesn't kill you first. By the way, his strongest physical bug move is Pin Missile, so ignore bug moves on this set and stick with Insomnia for an ability.

[Other Options]
Sucker Punch can be used on the Swarm set in place of Psychic to stop priority moves and Choice Scarfers, and it would yeild switching your HP EV's into maximizing attack. Ariados likes to Baton Pass, so Spinarak may be able to mimic that, but he has nothing to pass other than Agility, a pathetic substitute, and Spider Web, so it is not the most effective option. You could try him with a Special set that included Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb (maybe even make him a sunnybeamer), but he doesn't hit very hard without the Swarm/Petaya combo because of his 40 base Special Attack. He also gets Toxic Spikes.

[Illegal Moves]
Of note, Toxic Spikes + Baton Pass cannot be used together.

[EV's]
Because all of his stats end in zeroes, he can add a total of 8 points to his stats, which is kind of nice because he needs as many as possible. Max out one or both of your attacking stats and then put some into HP or Speed.

The Swarm set hits 11 speed, but if you don't feel good enough about the number 22, you can add another point to hit 12 (24 after Agility) and take some out of HP.

[Opinion]
Although Spinarak is one of only two Swarmers in little cup, it is unlikely that he will ever see too much widespread use. Still, he can hit surprisingly hard with a STABbed, Swarmed, +1 S.Atk Signal Beam. Similarly, although base 60 Attack isn't overwhelming by any means, his physical movepool is interesting and works fairly well.

[Counters]
Spinarak's problem is that he doesn't like things faster than he is, but he only has base 30 speed. So things with Scarves or priority moves that don't fear his base 40 defenses across the board will take him out. Special incarnations can't touch Misdreavus and physical Spinaraks have trouble with Onix and Rhyhorn. All Spinaraks have problems with fire-types, flying-types, and steel-types. Stealth Rock is also hurtful. Sandstorm and Hail will beat up the Swarm set, too.

Ok, this is Hero, and this is my first Analysis so I hope I did alright. I'll add in the percents in the damage calculations as soon as I can

[SET]
name: Belly Drum
move 1: Belly Drum
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: Substitute
move 4: Faint Attack/Bullet Punch
item: Salac Berry
nature: Jolly
evs: 20HP, 196 Atk, 58 Def, 236 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Makuhita is one of four Belly Drummers in LC and he does it well. The plan here is to switch in on something that cant hurt you much and sub on the switch. Then you use Belly Drum to activate Salac Berry and attempt to sweep. After a Salac Boost Makuhita reaches 19 speed, outspeeding Neutral nature Abra and Murkrow, as long as their not scarfed.</p>

<p>Close Combat is your main sweeping move and Faint Attack is for coverage and ghosts. Bullet Punch can be used over Faint Attack to hit faster pokemon (though there aren't many after the Salac Boost) and it doesn't OHKO Misdreavus. Bullet Punch is also illegal with Close Combat.</p>

Some Damage Calculations:
Close Combat vs. Max Def/HP Bronzor: 41-48 Damage
Close Combat vs. Max Def/HP Gligar: 18-21 Damage
Close Combat vs. Max Def/HP Pineco: 21-24 Damage
Close Combat vs. Max Def/HP Koffing: 20-23 Damage
Faint Attack vs. Max Def/HP Duskull: 29-34 Damage
Faint Attack vs. Max Def/38HP Wynaut: 36-42 Damage

[SET]
name: Choice
move 1: Close Combat
move 2: Faint Attack
move 3: Bullet Punch/Ice Punch
move 4: ThunderPunch
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Adamant/Jolly
evs: 78HP, 196 Atk, 236 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Standard Choice Item User. Close Combat is your sweeping move. Faint Attack hits ghosts and psychics hard, and Bullet Punch can get finish off some fast, frail sweepers. Ice Punch is for Gligar and Earthquake is mainly a filler. Ice Punch also can surprise a Murkrow because you outspeed Adamant ones if you go Jolly.</p>

<p>You could put a Choice Band on Makuhita, but he's rather slow and other pokemon like Meditite or Machop are probably better choices.</p>

[SET]
name: Guts Activation
move 1: Protect
move 2: Facade
move 3: Faint Attack
move 4: Bullet Punch/Close Combat
item: Flame Orb
nature: Adamant
EVs: 20HP, 196 Atk, 58 Def, 196 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
<p> Makuhita gets Guts, another fine ability that gives him a 1.5x boost to his attacks when statused. Facade is a powerful attack coupled with status and Faint Attack is, again, for Ghost types. Last Slot you can use either Bullet Punch for fast, weak pokes, or Close Combat for a powerful STAB.</p>

<p>Makuhita does a Guts set well but there are other Pokes possibly better suited for job.</p>

[OTHER OPTIONS]
<p>Makuhita gets Bulk Up, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Reversal, and Fire Punch but they aren't mentioned in the above sets because they are better used by other pokemon or don't offer enough coverage. You could try a Special set for surprise, but his movepool and base SpA is lacking. Makuhita also gets Counter, which could be used with a Focus Sash and Bullet Punch for a quick kill. Brick Break or Cross Chop could be used over Close Combat if you don't like the defense drops.</p>

[OPINION]
<p>Makuhita is good at what he does, which is Belly Drumming. He can tear apart a team if you don't have a reliable wall/revenge killer to deal with him. He hits hard, but is slow and that is what kills him. The Guts set can also deal some damage to a team but is usually better left up to Taillow and Rattata.</p>

<p>Not many pokemon can switch in safely at all thanks to Makuhita's high Attack and awesome STAB move.</p>

[COUNTERS]
<p> Gligar, though it can't switch in on a boosted Close Combat, can take a hit and attack it back with a STAB'd Aerial Ace, which should faint a Makuhita.
<p>Zubat is resists Close Combat 4x and is immune to Earthquake and can use a STAB Flying attack to KO a Makuhita.
<p>Murkrow and Abra can Revenge kill it if they have a speed boosting nature as they outrun even Salac Boosted Makuhitas and OHKO it with one of their STAB moves..</p>
<p>Elekid can Revenge Kill it with Psychic or ThunderBolt.</p>

:/ Lots to review...

Spinarak analysis:

Remove phrases like the following. They make the analysis sound biased and unprofessional:

I like Spinarak, and I really wanted to find a way for him to be useful, but I doubt he will ever see widespread use.
... hopefully
I'm going to recommend
(may be difficult...)
You get the idea of which to remove/change. I'd suggest you read the tips on the C&C forum. I feel your comments are too subjective.

For the Swarm set, I feel that you're better off with Substitute; as you don't need 1 HP for Reversal or something, you need < 33% health. Besides, it can help against a priority move if you have it up.

Remove the EV spread with the * on the first set. Just remove Sucker Punch and add it to Other Options, and mention the alternate spread in EVs.

Also use the correct format for the sets, being:

[SET]
name:
move1:
move2:
move3:
move4:
item:
ability:
nature:
evs:
[SET COMMENTS]
<p>blah blah</p>

Makuhita analysis:

Format is good, typos here and there.
First set: remove EQ from the last slot. It has redundant coverage on Makuhita, aside from grounded Poison-types. Murkrow and Abra will almost always be boosting speed to at least tie with each other, so change your phrase referring to them as "Makuhita ties maximum Speed Murkrow and Abra, unless they equip a Choice Scarf".

Also mention this legality issue: 3rd gen tutor moves are illegal with D/P Egg or Level-Up moves, such as Close Combat and Bullet Punch.

On other options, "because there are better options" isn't enough, explain why.

You repeat "kill" a lot: try to vary the vocabulary in the analysis; doing so makes it sound more professional.

You mention Misdreavus as Makuhita's nightmare repeatedly in the analysis, but it has no mention whatsoever in Counters. Mention Gligar and its Aerial Ace.

Cranidos "analysis":

That is just a set with a comment. Make a complete analysis for us to review.

Rhyhorn analysis:
Put <p></p> tags around the comments.
Bronzor and Koffing effectively counters...
Just a little gramatical error there :P
Nice analysis overall.

Cubone analysis:
if you don't feel like spending a move slot to completely own one Pokemon
Rephrase to:
"if you do not feel using a moveslot on Blizzard just for one Pokémon is worth it, "
Aside from this, it's a good analysis. The Thick Club set should be the only one Cubone should be running, so no need for fancy extra sets.

I fixed it up a bit but I don't get what you mean by "Makuhita ties maximum Speed Murkrow and Abra, unless they equip a Choice Scarf", because he only outspeeds Adamant and Modest ones, and I only said something about Misdreavus once in the whole analysis and didn't mention it in counters as it gets OHKO'd by Faint Attack.

After Salac, Makuhita reaches 19, which is the max for non-scarf Timid Abra and the likes. I was not talking about outrunning, but tying those Pokémon.

Misdreavus can come in on your STAB and ties you at worst even after a Speed boost, so I think it deserves at least a mention :/

This is a WIP. Please make corrections and give suggestions, especially in the 'Counters' section.

Shinx

[SET]
move 1: Spark/Thunder Fang
move 2: Ice Fang
move 3: Crunch
move 4: Return
item: Choice Band/Scarf
ability: Rivalry/Intimidate
nature: Jolly/Adamant
evs: 236 Atk/236 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Jolly is the preferable nature, but Adamant works well if an extra kick is needed. Jolly and Choice Scarf beats +Speed Scarf Cacnea for the Ice Fang OHKO and ties +Attack Scarf Cranidos if you feel lucky. (Don't stay in against Cranidos. Ever.) Spark is more accurate, while Thunder Fang has more of a chance for paralysis and flinch. Other than that, it is a pretty straight forward choice user. Hit and run.

[SET]
name: Howl
move 1: Howl
move 2: Spark/Thunder Fang
move 4: Ice Fang
item: Focus Sash/Life Orb
evs: 236 Atk/236 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Focus Sash ensures that you gat at least one Howl, but this is not the greatest set in the world due to Shinx's speed.

[SET]
name: Endure
move 1: Endure
move 3: Ice Fang
move 4: Howl
evs: 30 HP/240 Atk/240 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
The lack of Flail hurts this set, but Salac Berry raises its speed enough to pull of something of a sweep. Howl when you can and Endure to activate Salac Berry.

[OTHER OPTIONS]
Shinx can become a sleep absorber with Sleep Talk. Return is a good option for hitting things for neutral, but Electric/Ice/Dark is rather good. A mixed set is possible with the right Hidden Power and possibly Thunder, but Shinx doesn't have great special attack to utilize because of its poor speed as well. Toxic is an option if the rest of your team needs some support.

[EVS]
Always maximize Attack and Speed, as they are really the only things you are going to use. Shinx isn't going to be very bulky no matter how much you put into defenses, and it will be gone unless it comes in on a not very effective attack.

[OPINION]
Shinx is great for late game. Take out all of the things faster than it, and say "gg." Be wary though, as if your scarfed, it will soon be very evident once you outspeed their Cranidos. (Don't EVER stay in on Cranidos!) However, lack of a strong STAB attack hurts it as much as its evolution, Luxray. It also needs to spend a lot of EVs to max out his stats, leaving no room for other stats to be improved. Its mediocre Speed is what hurts it the most, with no reliable method of boosting it but using Salac Berry. Shinx should be handled with care, as it is difficult to switch in due to it having few resistances and mediocre defenses.

[COUNTERS]
Munchlax survives just about anything barring critical hits and can OHKO back with Earthquake, as Shinx has no fighting moves outside of Hidden Power. Tangela survives everything except Ice Fang and can put Shicx to sleep. Cranidos outspeeds every set except Choice Scarf (unless it is scarfed itself or has Rock Polished) and OHKOs with, well anything. As always, Diglett gets a free revenge kill on Shinx. Chinchou and Magnemite take almost nothing from the elemental fangs and can threaten Shinx's life.

EDIT: Fixed with Mr. Happy's advice.

Finally got an account! Mr happy and eric should know me from the CaP server. I'll be trying to get a teddiursa analysis up as soon as possible. As for tsukikage's shinx analysis, IIRC 236= needed number of EVs to get max in one stat, not 240.

Thanks for the comments, Mr. Happy! I'll be getting actually involved in Little Cup by participating in some matches once I return from a trip away from my computer.

In other news, I'm very tempted to look at Lickitung more...stupid 30 base speed stat...

eric the espeon

Ok I have PM'd Jumpman16 and Great Sage asking to be allowed to post Analysis in the Analysis Workshop, and is we can get the finished analysis on site.

If they agree this thread will be for discussing rules and general things about LC not analysis, lets start with the banned list:
Meditate and Sneasel have been moved to the banned section, and unless anyone objects Scyther will be moved down to Under Testing for a short period of testing, though I think Sword Dance Technician Quick Attack will prove it ban worthy quite soon it should be given a chance.

Does anyone have suggestions of what Pokemon to move to the "Under Testing" category?

Should we finalize the removal of the Item Clause?

Hey, why is Sneasel banned?

Also, anyone mentioned Belly Drum Poliwag yet? 90 Base Speed...and nothing in Little Cup resists Waterfall/Reutrn...

I've looked at Elekid and it looks quite viable. 95 Base Speed, diverse movepool makes it a cool mixed attacker (Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Hidden Power [Grass] is an idea) despite "mediocre" offenses.

Apart from all of that, are walls even used or do we have to use Bulky Attackers for defense?

eric the espeon

Hey, why is Sneasel banned?
SD+STAb Ice Shard and great attack/speed is too much for LC, its beatable but extremely hard to stop or revenge kill.

Also, anyone mentioned Belly Drum Poliwag yet? 90 Base Speed...and nothing in Little Cup resists Waterfall/Reutrn...
Big one time setups are hard to pull of in LC due to the abundance of priority moves, it could work and would 1KO everything but something like Sucker Punch Diglett or <random Pokemon> with quick attack would stop you quite soon. Its usable but not amazing.

I've looked at Elekid and it looks quite viable. 95 Base Speed, diverse movepool makes it a cool mixed attacker (Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Hidden Power [Grass] is an idea) despite "mediocre" offenses.
I put it in my most recent team, but with Thunderbolt/HP ice/Cross Chop/Psychic(filler) and a Scarf. Its working decently so far.

Apart from all of that, are walls even used or do we have to use Bulky Attackers for defense?
Bronzor is the only Pokemon that I would count as a true wall and is used much, SR, TR and Hypnosis support can really help some teams.
Things like
Munchlax, Tangala or Gliscor are used but they are tanks not walls IMO.
Oran Berry is the thing that makes Bulky Pokemon viable.

Okay, I'll edit my analysis, but one thing... can't the opinion section say that I like Spinarak but I don't think he's very good? That's my opinion, and I have seen some of the analyses on this site that make jokes out of weaker Pokemon (like Luvdisc and Ledian, for example), and mine isn't even that bad... but if it's a problem, let me know and I don't really mind changing it.

When I write my next UU/NU analysis it will be professionally written and compelling! I promise!

eric the espeon

I strongly dislike the way some analysis poke fun at weaker Pokemon, its like they expect them to be used against OU Pokemon..... in their correct tier (NU) they are not that bad.

I wonder if we will have LC OU, LC UU and even LC NU someday........

anyway you can put something like: it will never get much use as it is limited by <Something>, however it can be used for <Something else> due to <Something 3>. It has strong competition from <Poke 1> as.....

Not entirely negative and without the "I think" bit which is not considered professional. You don't have to copy that structure at all, just the idea behind it.

This is a WIP. Please make corrections and give suggestions, especially in the 'Counters' section.
Shinx

[SET]
move 1: Spark/Thunder Fang
move 2: Ice Fang
move 4: Return
item: Choice Band/Scarf
nature: Jolly/Adamant
evs: 236Atk / 236Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Jolly is the preferable nature, but Adamant works well if an extra kick is needed. Jolly and Choice Scarf beats +Speed Scarf Cacnea for the Ice Fang OHKO and ties +Attack Scarf Cranidos if you feel lucky. (Don't stay in against Cranidos. Ever.) Spark is more accurate, while Thunder Fang has more of a chance for paralysis and flinch. Other than that, it is a pretty straight forward choice user. Hit and run.

[SET]
name: Howl
move 1: Howl
move 4: Ice Fang
item: Focus Sash/Life Orb

[SET COMMENTS]
Focus Sash ensures that you gat at least one Howl, but this is not the greatest set in the world due to Shinx's speed.

[SET]
name: Endure
move 1: Endure
move 3: Ice Fang
move 4: Howl
[SET COMMENTS]
The lack of Flail hurts this set, but Salac Berry raises its speed enough to pull of something of a sweep. Howl when you can and Endure to activate Salac Berry.

[OTHER OPTIONS]
Shinx can become a sleep absorber with Sleep Talk. Return is a good option for hitting things for neutral, but Electric/Ice/Dark is rather good. A mixed set is possible with the right Hidden Power and possibly Thunder, but Shinx doesn't have great special attack to utilize because of its poor speed as well. Toxic is an option if the rest of your team needs some support.

[EVS]
Always maximize Attack and Speed, as they are really the only things you are going to use. Shinx isn't going to be very bulky no matter how much you put into defenses, and it will be gone unless it comes in on a not very effective attack.

[OPINION]
Shinx is great for late game. However, lack of a strong STAB attack hurts it as much as its evolution, Luxray. It also needs to spend a lot of EVs to max out his stats, leaving no room for other stats to be improved. Its mediocre Speed is what hurts it the most, with no reliable method of boosting it but using Salac Berry. Shinx should be handled with care, as it is difficult to switch in due to it having few resistances and mediocre defenses.

[COUNTERS]
Munchlax survives just about anything barring critical hits and can OHKO back with Earthquake, as Shinx has no fighting moves outside of Hidden Power. Tangela survives everything except Ice Fang and can put Shinx to sleep. Cranidos outspeeds every set except Choice Scarf (unless it is scarfed itself or has Rock Polished) and OHKOs. Diglett gets a free revenge kill on Shinx. Chinchou and Magnemite take almost nothing from the elemental fangs and can threaten Shinx's life.
Some corrections there

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to write a Squirtle analysis, but I need to test my set first to see if it works. It SHOULD, in theory, but it is so difficult to get an LC battle.

If only we had an LC Server (or even a tab) or something. There just aren't enough players around to set up matches regularly.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I just wanted to drop in and let people know that this project is under discussion. You probably shouldn't go too overboard with the analyses yet, as it is uncertain whether this project will be accepted.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just wanted to drop in and let people know that this project is under discussion. You probably shouldn't go too overboard with the analyses yet, as it is uncertain whether this project will be accepted.
So, uh, if it's "rejected" we're barred from doing it or something? Where is this discussion of what projects are okay and what aren't?

Edit: Eh, sorry I just misinterpreted Great Sage's post as "we might not let you keep this thread up", which I thought didn't make much sense.

Watch this space for Geodude. Or Tangela.

[SET]
name: Physical Tank / Status Platform
move 1: Sleep Powder
move 2: Energy Ball / Giga Drain
move 3: Hidden Power Fire
move 4: Leech Seed / Shock Wave / Stun Spore
item: Oran Berry
ability: Chlorophyll
nature: Bold
evs: 236 HP / 236 Def / 36 SpA

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>Tangela is an absolute monster defensively. 26 HP and 22 Defense, a Ground resistance, STAB Grass moves to dispense of Geodude and Rhyhorn... Tangela is a beast. Tangela will always survive a Swords Dance Poison Jab from Tentacool, and that's a STAB Super-Effective move. There's not much in Little Cup that can brag about that.</p>

<p>Sleep Powder is Tangela's greatest asset; a reliable sleep in Little Cup isn't all that common and Tangela can completely shut down a counter with it. Energy Ball is a reliable STAB attack, while Giga Drain gives Tangela some very welcome healing. Hidden Power Fire hits Steels and other Grass types, while HP Ice can be used for Bagon and Grass types. Shock Wave hits Flying types, while Stun Spore provides alternate status and Leech Seed is just a good move in general.</p>

[SET]
name: Chlorophyll
move 1: Sunny Day
move 2: SolarBeam
move 3: Hidden Power Fire
move 4: Sleep Powder
item: Heat Rock / Oran Berry
evs: 156 HP / 200 SAtk/ 120 Spd
nature: Modest

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>20 Special Attack, 28 Speed after Sunny Day, STAB Solarbeam, Sleep Powder... This set can be a huge threat to any team. Hidden Power Fire is the obvious fourth move since it is boosted in the Sun. High Defense means Tangela will beat Munchlax, and Grass STAB beats Chinchou. The Speed will beat even Timid Scarf Gastly after Sunny Day.</p>

Moar coming.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
So, uh, if it's "rejected" we're barred from doing it or something? Where is this discussion of what projects are okay and what aren't?

Watch this space for Geodood.
You aren't barred from doing it, it's just that it won't go on the SCMS just yet. You guys can still have this thread for analyses. It's just that there's too much stuff to sort out in the standard metagame right now, so there's not enough time to be doing that, maybe in the future though. Still keep up the analyses though, because they're really good, but they're only going to be in this thread for the time being.

Perhaps the OP can be updated with more analyses for easy searching for people that actually play LC? That's the best way to go about all of this stuff being confined to this thread. You guys could probably use this thread to make some kind of tiers or something as well for LC, so that people will know what's good and what's not.

P.S. Chris is me, I wouldn't go making such a negative tone in your post right now if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)