Little Ol' Me's Trading Thread [NEW Update! 5/01] (17 New pokes!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, that works for me. When are you available to trade?
Hatched it :) Will add you :)
Sure I'll take that Impish Scyther. I'll Breed one and get back to you soon.
Scyther is ready :) Will add you and wait online :)
Dratini will be fine.

So Dratini and Pawniard for Buneary and Fletchling :)
I have buneary and will have flecthling in the next 10mins (probably). Will add you and go online as soon as I have it :)

Hmmm... I WAS gonna offer up a perfect abra or electrike for your sneasel, but I see you already have those... Would you maybe be willing to accept a perfect zubat, feebas, or aron instead? I'm gonna have to catch and breed those though. I'd also be willing to catch/breed other perfect pokemon if you really don't like what I'm offering.

Please quote and reply if you are interested.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
we were speaking earlier in the simple trade thread. would you take a regenerator slowpoke for the female luxury ball charmander?

Hmmm... I WAS gonna offer up a perfect abra or electrike for your sneasel, but I see you already have those... Would you maybe be willing to accept a perfect zubat, feebas, or aron instead? I'm gonna have to catch and breed those though. I'd also be willing to catch/breed other perfect pokemon if you really don't like what I'm offering.

Please quote and reply if you are interested.
I could be interested in Feebas or Aron, can you tell me what balls they are in? :)

we were speaking earlier in the simple trade thread. would you take a regenerator slowpoke for the female luxury ball charmander?
Don't really want to do that (if you want a flawless), I want to exchange flawless 12.5% for the same female ratio :)
If you want a spitback for a flawless slowpoke (dream ball) though I can do that.

Hatched it :) Will add you :)

Scyther is ready :) Will add you and wait online :)

I have buneary and will have flecthling in the next 10mins (probably). Will add you and go online as soon as I have it :)
Sry for the wait I had a surprise birthday party last night. However the skrelp I got actually had a 0 atk IV (31/00/31/31/31/31) so hopefully that makes up for it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I could be interested in Feebas or Aron, can you tell me what balls they are in? :)

Don't really want to do that (if you want a flawless), I want to exchange flawless 12.5% for the same female ratio :)
If you want a spitback for a flawless slowpoke (dream ball) though I can do that.
i dont need a flawless at all. just female in ball preferrably with HA but not necessary. i'm new to the matching ball thing, so Charmander would actually be my second Pokémon. All I have are dive ball squirtles :/

i dont need a flawless at all. just female in ball preferrably with HA but not necessary. i'm new to the matching ball thing, so Charmander would actually be my second Pokémon. All I have are dive ball squirtles :/
Ah right :) I guess I can breed a female lux ball charmander (spitback) for a flawless female dream ball Slowpoke if you'd want that?

Hey, I'm interested in your Timburr. Would you take a female Venonat in Luxury Ball (EM: Baton Pass/Giga Drain/Toxic Spikes/Morning Sun) or a Bagon in Premier Ball (EM: Dragon Dance)?

Hey, I'm interested in your Timburr. Would you take a female Venonat in Luxury Ball (EM: Baton Pass/Giga Drain/Toxic Spikes/Morning Sun) or a Bagon in Premier Ball (EM: Dragon Dance)?
I can do a female spitback of timburr for the flawless female venonat (due to the 25% female ratio on timburr)?

I'm gonna try here, although I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get any answers... :)
Anyone CMT for a Timer/ Premier ball Cyndaquil (female)? IVs, nature and egg moves are not necessary, but nice if you have them ^^)
I can breed you a female Premier Ball Cyndaquil for a female Moon Ball Larvitar, if you're interested? I'd prefer a spitback trade since Cyndaquil is a 12.5% female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)