Little Ol' Me's Trading Thread [NEW Update! 5/01] (17 New pokes!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi Lv. 100, EV Trained
OT:
WIN2011 ID: 02211
IVs: 31/ee/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Timid Ability: Natural Cure
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Recover
-Nasty Plot
-Earth Power

Last edited:

OT:
WIN2011 ID: 02211
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Recover
-Nasty Plot
-Earth Power
CMT for this guy please n_n
Sure! Please link me your thread though, I can't find it. As a general rule, please have your thread in your signature or easy for me to find when you want to trade with me :)

Sure! Please link me your thread though, I can't find it. As a general rule, please have your thread in your signature or easy for me to find when you want to trade with me :)
Well, just tell me what you're looking for. I have bred my own shinies, and reset a few legends, but their in master balls and I'm not sure if you're interested in them. And I'll try not to waste your time any more than I have lol

Last edited:
Well, just tell me what you're looking for. I have bred my own shinies, and reset a few legends, but their in master balls and I'm not sure if you're interested in them. And I'll try not to waste your time any more than I have lol
Mewtwo and Cresselia are fairly nice in masterballs if you have those, otherwise HP ice Raikou would be nice, HP Ice thundurus as well. As for the shinies, I don't have any particular wants right now, how about you list a couple and I see if anything interests me?

Also, just to let you know, I can't clone. So if you can't, it might take a while to find one ^^ :)

I have modest pentagon 29-31/21?/??/31/31/31 hp ice thunderus ft. It's in master ball. I reset it in Alpha sapphire. Interested?

I have modest pentagon 29-31/21?/??/31/31/31 hp ice thunderus ft. It's in master ball. I reset it in Alpha sapphire. Interested?
Sorry, but Modest Thunderus doesn't need it's attack stat, defense is important and I'd rather have it Timid. So not interested, sorry!

Hi, cmt for females of HeavyBall Shellder, FriendBall Yanma, FriendBall Shroomish and DiveBall Pachirisu. Can trade spitbacks, too.

Hi, cmt for females of HeavyBall Shellder, FriendBall Yanma, FriendBall Shroomish and DiveBall Pachirisu. Can trade spitbacks, too.
Hey, I'm interested in Luxury Ball Frisk Duskull, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Dream Ball Koffing, and fast ball Pichu, all female, all flawless.

Also, would you be interested in trading Carvahna's? You get my premier ball one, and I get your net ball one, just for the ball change?

Hi there, do you by any chance have a Female spitback of your HA Charmander in a Luxury Ball? I'm willing to trade multiple spitbacks or flawless 5 IV Pokemon for it.

Hi there, do you by any chance have a Female spitback of your HA Charmander in a Luxury Ball? I'm willing to trade multiple spitbacks or flawless 5 IV Pokemon for it.
Hey, I don't have one on hand but I can breed you one. Do you have a list of the pokemon you can give for it? :)

Hey, I don't have one on hand but I can breed you one. Do you have a list of the pokemon you can give for it? :)
Notable Female Spitbacks I have (4 flawless IVs minimum):

Jolly Shroomish (HA) in Quick Ball w/ Bullet Seed
Jolly Drilbur (HA) in Lux Ball
Jolly Snorunt (HA) in Dive Ball w/ Spikes
Adamant Kangaskhan (HA) in Dusk Ball
Bold Eevee (HA) in Lux Ball w/ Yawn and Wish
Modest Eevee (HA) in Dive Ball w/ Yawn and Wish
Adamant Heracross (HA) in Dream Ball w/ Rock Blast
Calm Gothita (HA) in Lux Ball
Calm Natu (HA) in Lux Ball
Bold Foongus (HA) in Nest Ball
Relaxed Yamask in Heal Ball w/ Nasty Plot, Imprison and Toxic Spikes
Quiet Numel in Repeat Ball
Bold Chansey in Love Ball w/ Seismic Toss
Jolly Sewaddle in Nest Ball
Jolly Buneary in Heal Ball
Adamant Swablu in Moon Ball
Timid Woobat (HA) in Quick Ball w/ Stored Power

Hey, I'm interested in Luxury Ball Frisk Duskull, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Dream Ball Koffing, and fast ball Pichu, all female, all flawless.
Also, would you be interested in trading Carvahna's? You get my premier ball one, and I get your net ball one, just for the ball change?
By flawless, you mean penta-perfect, right? I don't really like premier ball on Sharpedo, but i could trade you a Carvanha for DreamBall Slowpoke.

By flawless, you mean penta-perfect, right? I don't really like premier ball on Sharpedo, but i could trade you a Carvanha for DreamBall Slowpoke.
Yeah penta perfect ^^ And that sounds good, I'll do it for the dream ball slowpoke then :)

Notable Female Spitbacks I have (4 flawless IVs minimum):

Jolly Shroomish (HA) in Quick Ball w/ Bullet Seed
Jolly Drilbur (HA) in Lux Ball
Jolly Snorunt (HA) in Dive Ball w/ Spikes
Adamant Kangaskhan (HA) in Dusk Ball
Bold Eevee (HA) in Lux Ball w/ Yawn and Wish
Modest Eevee (HA) in Dive Ball w/ Yawn and Wish
Adamant Heracross (HA) in Dream Ball w/ Rock Blast
Calm Gothita (HA) in Lux Ball
Calm Natu (HA) in Lux Ball
Bold Foongus (HA) in Nest Ball
Relaxed Yamask in Heal Ball w/ Nasty Plot, Imprison and Toxic Spikes
Quiet Numel in Repeat Ball
Bold Chansey in Love Ball w/ Seismic Toss
Jolly Sewaddle in Nest Ball
Jolly Buneary in Heal Ball
Adamant Swablu in Moon Ball
Timid Woobat (HA) in Quick Ball w/ Stored Power
Didn't find too much here, but if you could breed me a penta-flawless (no att) bold and modest male Eevee, I'd do it :)

Yeah penta perfect ^^ And that sounds good, I'll do it for the dream ball slowpoke then :)
Ok then, so its Luxury Ball Frisk Duskull, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Dream Ball Koffing, fast ball Pichu and Net Ball Carvanha for HeavyBall Shellder, FriendBall Yanma, FriendBall Shroomish, DiveBall Pachirisu and DreamBall Slowpoke. Thats quite a bit of breeding but hopefully i can get this done during the weekend.

Didn't find too much here, but if you could breed me a penta-flawless (no att) bold and modest male Eevee, I'd do it :)
Yeah, I can do that. I'll let you know once they're done.

Edit: As it turns out, I already have a leftover breed for the Modest Eevee that is penta perfect. And I'm also done breeding the Bold one. They both know Wish and Yawn with their HA. Any nicknames on them? Let me know when you're available to trade :)

Last edited:
Ok then, so its Luxury Ball Frisk Duskull, Friend Ball Bellsprout, Dream Ball Koffing, fast ball Pichu and Net Ball Carvanha for HeavyBall Shellder, FriendBall Yanma, FriendBall Shroomish, DiveBall Pachirisu and DreamBall Slowpoke. Thats quite a bit of breeding but hopefully i can get this done during the weekend.
Yeah, that sounds good. Can you give me about a week though? I'm running on a fairly tight schedule, so take your time :)

Yeah, I can do that. I'll let you know once they're done.

Edit: As it turns out, I already have a leftover breed for the Modest Eevee that is penta perfect. And I'm also done breeding the Bold one. They both know Wish and Yawn with their HA. Any nicknames on them? Let me know when you're available to trade :)
Hahah, you gotta leave me time to breed, should be done this week end (I hope) :)

Update! Been a long time since last one!! :D 17 new Pokes!

Squirtle
OT: Mike ID: 38864
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest/ Timid Ability: Rain Dish
Moves:
-Water Spout
-Fake Out
-Dragon Pulse
-Aura Sphere

Nidoran
Nature: Modest/ Timid Ability: Rivalry
Moves:
-Chip Away
-Take Down
-Iron Tail

Vulpix
Nature: Calm/ Timid Ability: Drought
Moves:
-Power Swap
-Disable
-Hypnosis

Bellsprout
Nature: Modest Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Synthesis
-Weather Ball
-Power Whip

Koffing
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
Moves:
-Swallow
-Pain Split
-Toxic Spikes
-Stockpile

Rhyhorn
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant Ability: Rock head
Moves:
-Iron Tail
-Dragon Rush
-Curse

Pinsir
OT:
Mike ID: 38864
Nature: Jolly Ability: Mold Breaker
Moves:
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack
-Bug Bite
-Feint Attack

Eevee
OT:
Nature: Timid/ Bold Ability: Adaptibility
Moves:
-Wish
-Covet
-Charm

Pichu
OT:
Nature: Timid Ability: Static
Moves:
-Encore
-Endure
-Charge
-Fake Out

Carvanha
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
-Destiny Bond
-Thrash
-Hydro Pump

Duskull
OT:
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Frisk
Moves:
-Haze
-Destiny Bond
-Pain Split
-Skill Swap

Shinx
OT:
Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang
-Fire Fang
-Night Slash
(Thanks to Fiat 500!)

Riolu
OT:
Nature: Timid Ability: Steadfast
Moves:
-Sky Uppercut
-Mind Reader
-Vacuum Wave
-Agility

Tympole
OT:
Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Mist
-Water Pulse
-Refresh
-Earth Power

Ferroseed
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Nature: Relaxed Ability: Iron Barbs
Moves:
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Bullet Seed

Larvesta
OT:
Nature: Bold/ Modest Ability: Flame Body
Moves:
----

Scatterbug
OT:
Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves:
----
(NOTE: I don't know which pattern I can breed....)​

Legendaries

OT: WIN2011
ID: 02211
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Recover
-Nasty Plot
-Earth Power

Thanks to Rollout Shuckle for this one! :)​
Can you CMT for this?

Can you CMT for this?
I could do it for a net ball Deino and a Repeat ball HA Fennekin, both female and flawless.

On another note, I had agreed to another trade with you since a couple of months now that you never honored, what's the status on that?... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)