#littlecup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Banned deucer.

Hello. This will be a series of ladder challenges that will last for around a month or so and the general aim is to be the player at the top of the ladder after the period of time that the challenge lasts for!!! That player will receive a prize, this prize (although undecided as of yet) will probably be one of a Custom Title for those of us who are unbadged or ops in #littlecup for a week or so (obviously subject to good behaviour).

Additionally, your name will be recorded for posterity in large bold letters in this post, if you should manage to emerge victorious. (Plus you get to feel super good about yourself for doing something really difficult to do.) The #littlecup challenge is designed to force you to think and try new things, they will be very hard to win.

Rules:
1. In order to win, you must be the highest ranked participant on the Smogon University Pokemon Online Little Cup ladder at the end of the #littlecup challenge period.
2. In order to sign up for the Little Cup challenge, pm Crux (aka me) on the forums with the alt you intend to use for the duration of the challenge and the team you will be using. (The team you used will be posted at the end of the challenge.)
3. The alt that you use must be previously unused and ranked at 1000 at the time of sending your pm to me (i.e. you are not allowed to use an alt that has already battled on the little cup ladder.)
4. You may only use the team that you submitted to me, via pm, on the ladder.
5. You are only allowed to enter one alt, but this does not stop you from testing before entering, however the faster you enter, the more chance you have of winning.
6. Don't cheat. Obviously I am relying on you to be a good person here, but if any of you catch someone else you see on the alt list using an illegal team (against the theme) please save the log and submit it to me. I am relying on the players to maintain the integrity of the Challenge.
7. Have Fun!

So, with all that out of the way, I guess it is time to start!

#littlecup Challenge No. 1

Pacifist Cup

Make Love, not war. No team that is submitted for use during the #littlecup challenge may use a Fighting type Pokemon aka we banned all the broken mons im looking at you Scraggy...

Feel Free to post in this thread for discussion of the #littlecup Challenge metagames and strategy and the like :)

Let the Challenge Begin!!!

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I think that you should make a requirement that is needs to be evident in the nick that the user is in the LC Challenge, otherwise we can't check up on the people to see if they are cheating or not

Am I allowed to make changes to my team, as long as I PM you?
I have the same question. I'm assuming if we want to change our team, we'd have to create a new alt and start back from 1000, but I would like to be sure. :3

Crux

Banned deucer.
yeah that is fine, the point is to help ensure you are not cheating.

I will edit in an alt list so you know if the person you are playing is in the LC Challenge...

Well I'm currently #1 on the ladder (with my non #Littlecup challenge team) so should I just let it decay and die???

Crux

Banned deucer.
You can do whatever you want with that account, since it is not part of the Challenge, however you may only use the team you submitted to me on the alt you intend to use for the Challenge. Feel free to continue laddering normally though.

have fun using, like, taillow or something to beat random jerks with scraggy

Seriously though, what is there that's left? Taillow, Doduo. Shelmet, lol. But that's about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)