(20+3+(3-3)1.5) = 23 DMG

Dragonite chilled! (+12 EN)

Action 2
Rock Blast -> Dragonite (12 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 4235, 4664, 431, 5079, 2005 = one crit
(20+1+(3-3)1.5)(1.5) = 31.5 DMG
Lana fainted!

Dragonite chilled! (+12 EN)

And Geodude just.... gives up. As Lana exhausts herself dealing a crapton of damage, Dragonite just sits there and recovers his EN, not even trying to mitigate the damage. Looks like Geodude is just letting Frosty win, but could there actually be a plan here? Eh, no, probably not.

Post-Round stats:

Lana @ Focus Band
HP: KO
EN: -6
3/2/3/1/133/ +20% Acc

Dragonite @ Expert Belt
HP: 14
EN: 94
5/3/5/3/80

Frosty equips Aggron
Geodude6 orders
Frosty wraps it up

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This will make no difference in the grand scheme of things and I have had enough with Geodude constantly going over so...

Calling DQ on Geodude6.

waterwarrior if you want to rage at getting less uc wrap this up at the first possible convenience?

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Winning the group with 3 DQs make me feel very confident for the next phase of this -_-.

Oh well. At least I won't have to wait longer.

On one hand I wanted to call DQ anyways but on the other there was only one round left anyways. Oh well.

Geodude6 gets the ire of everyone
Frosty gets 3 CC, 5 UC, and cements Pool D as the only pool where someone with a 2-1 record isn't eliminated and *mumbles incoherently about Top 3*

I believe I get 15 UC but idk. I think I get the normal amount for reffing this because, even though Aggron wasn't actually in any round that was reffed he was still sent out, so normal UC is given in event of DQ. I'll hold off on claiming for a bit though in case I'm wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)