LNT Season 2 Finals! Congratulations to reachzero!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Cracker and I won't be playing until sometime next week, unfortunately.
I still need to talk to uclafan101, but it seems like the same for us because I am a bit busy

PS: I will post as soon as I know when our match is (unless uclafan101 has a serious complaint about it)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Flamewheeler has been busy. The battle was planned for this weekend but it seems that's a no-go now, currently planned for some unspecified time over this Thanksgiving week.

Flamewheeler has been busy. The battle was planned for this weekend but it seems that's a no-go now, currently planned for some unspecified time over this Thanksgiving week.
True, and I am sorry for holding up yet another tourney. My Thanksgiving vacation starts Tuesday, so it could get done before then, but it seems really likely that it won't get done til, at the earliest, Tuesday afternoon.

So, if any of you see/get a hold of uclafan101, please let me know.
I haven't seen them on, and have gotten no responses from private messages

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Well, at least Flamewheeler is talking to me in PM, nonetheless he seems to be avoiding me if certain information I've gathered is indeed accurate. It's going to be difficult for me to battle tonight and impossible for most of tomorrow (Thanksgiving).

Well, at least Flamewheeler is talking to me in PM, nonetheless he seems to be avoiding me if certain information I've gathered is indeed accurate. It's going to be difficult for me to battle tonight and impossible for most of tomorrow (Thanksgiving).
I'm not sure what is inaccurate...seriously? I'm not avoiding you in anyway. I've been busy, and recently having trouble with team building...sorry.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Flamewheeler has been avoiding me for days on his UU alt, Kitteh. While I don't figure it's my place to call him out on it -- if he doesn't want to battle then it's not my problem -- I'm getting rather annoyed at being so accomodating and yet still having him continually put off our battle and hide from me. Granted, it's not like we're holding up the tourney since Class and LukeDB aren't having much better luck, but lying about it is stupid. No reason to be afraid, it's gimmicky shit who knows how it'll turn out? Battle me or forfeit, stop avoiding me and pushing back our battle.

Since I should have done this when I posted the round, I will make the deadline one week from today.

Flamewheeler has been avoiding me for days on his UU alt, Kitteh. While I don't figure it's my place to call him out on it -- if he doesn't want to battle then it's not my problem -- I'm getting rather annoyed at being so accomodating and yet still having him continually put off our battle and hide from me. Granted, it's not like we're holding up the tourney since Class and LukeDB aren't having much better luck, but lying about it is stupid. No reason to be afraid, it's gimmicky shit who knows how it'll turn out? Battle me or forfeit, stop avoiding me and pushing back our battle.
For one, I am NOT avoiding you. I battle on my alt all the time. Tbh, shoddy is my crack and is what keeps me saine. I play late at night because I've had a rough day and I escape reality. I have been working on the team, in fact, I have made one, but I don't feel confident in it yet and that's why I haven't set a time. Besides that, my "vacation" has been very busy, I DO have a life outside of pokemon. Quite frankly, I was very close to dropping out on my own, just because I felt like this was never going to get done and partially for you hounding me to do so and 'calling me out' by saying I am avoiding you. I do apologize if it seems that way, but I can assure that I HAVE been trying to get this done. Also, how could I avoid someone who syas that I won't just randomly catch him on shoddy? This should get done by the end of tommorrow and I apologize again...I'll think of a time and send it in, but I'm not making any promises.

Edit: FYI, I don't just play UU under the alt 'Kitteh'...

Uclafan101: I sent you a private message, but I'll post here as well
Tues-Thurs. nights
Weekends: I can try to be open on Sat. morning (Mountain time) but yes, once we figure out a time, I'll try to arrange my schedule so we don't have to wait anymore

Ok, this might be able to get done tommorow! Thank God! I have homework tonight...sorry, but I figured an update would be better than nothing at all, so yeah...

lost to his 3% empoleon because of repeated misses and the like, but it can't be helped. gg, hanke won

I'm uber tired and I'm extremely sick; I'm still coming down from a nyquil hangover, so this obviously isn't getting done tonight, iw, however get done by the end of the week (Friday). Sorry, for further delaying this round =/.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Well the deadline was yesterday, not tomorrow. *ahem* Way to dodge me for three weeks, mang. And if by "tomorrow" you meant Saturday (because maybe it's still Friday there who knows), I'm out of town all day going to a Brawl tourney.

Shiznit! I thought the deadline was Sunday for some reason...I sent you a PM saying meet me on CAP. Win or lose, I don't like giving away free wins. I haven't been doging you...pokemon just hasn't been top priority these days...never was really.

So, there has been 2 schedule 'conflicts' in the first round of the LNT finals. o.O
Rather unfortunate. Hope the next round is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)