Lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, Im interested in your Hyper Voice Calm Eevee, will you CTM and see if there is something you like?
I also have these not listed on my thread
Honedge Lv1 Female Quiet (-spe +sp.atk) Stance Change 31/31/31/31/31/0
Eevee Lv1 Male Timid (-atk, +spe) Run Away 31/20-22/30/31/31/31 HP Ice

I hace shiny chimchar and good items for trade and ill like good shines
Sorry, not so interested in shiny Chimchar.
Hi there, Im interested in your Hyper Voice Calm Eevee, will you CTM and see if there is something you like?
I also have these not listed on my thread
Honedge Lv1 Female Quiet (-spe +sp.atk) Stance Change 31/31/31/31/31/0
Eevee Lv1 Male Timid (-atk, +spe) Run Away 31/20-22/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
I'm interested in this one:

Aegislash
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Quiet

i'm interested in your naive thundurus. Does anything in my thread interests you?
I'm interested in the adamant regenerator Ho-Oh :)

I'm interested in this one:

Aegislash
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Quiet
great! just onething, I miss typed the speed IV it is 0, not 31, is that ok? I also have a lv1 female baby with the exact IV spread. the Aegislash is Male lv 58 Evs: 252 atk 252 sp.atk 6 sp.def

Landorus
Naive - Sand Force
31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Stealth rock, Gravity, Knock off

Modest - Turboblaze
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Giratina
Modest - Pressure
31/x/31/30/31/31
- Icy Wind, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Pain Split

I have Xerneas & a hasty forakie 31/31/30/30/31/30 for hp fire. c; dive ball froakie

great! just onething, I miss typed the speed IV it is 0, not 31, is that ok? I also have a lv1 female baby with the exact IV spread. the Aegislash is Male lv 58 Evs: 252 atk 252 sp.atk 6 sp.def
Ah, okay. That is fine too :)
Landorus
Naive - Sand Force
31/30/30/31/31/31
Hidden power ice

- Stealth rock, Gravity, Knock off

Modest - Turboblaze
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Earth Power, Tailwind, Mist, Roost

Giratina
Modest - Pressure
31/x/31/30/31/31
- Icy Wind, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Pain Split

I have Xerneas & a hasty forakie 31/31/30/30/31/30 for hp fire. c; dive ball froakie
Interested in both the Xerneas and Froakie :)

Alright, I'm considering what I rather want to have, is there a 3rd thing you want from my thread? .-.
Hm, I guess the moon ball Misdrevous is pretty nice too :D

Edit: I just updated my thread with some more stuff, but none of them are transfered yet. But you can check it out, if there are anything you would rather have than Giratina, Landorus and Reshiram.

Interested in the calm Kyogre, but nothing else I'm afraid. So let me know which one you want, I don't have any of them transfered yet thought.
I've been generally offered two standard non event RNG legendaries for the Kyogre. I mainly want the Heatran and since the Cobalion is shiny, I wouldn't expect you to give both. If you could throw in the standard Cobalion, I think both of those would be fair for the Kyogre. Let me know what you think.

I've been generally offered two standard non event RNG legendaries for the Kyogre. I mainly want the Heatran and since the Cobalion is shiny, I wouldn't expect you to give both. If you could throw in the standard Cobalion, I think both of those would be fair for the Kyogre. Let me know what you think.
Okay, I normally value my RNG'd the same, regardless of if they are events or not, but I guess the Fukuoka is a bit rarer than any of the events I have. I can give you the shiny Cobalion thought, I don't value the shinys any higher than the non-shinys :) I should have them transfered in about 10 mins.

Alright, Ima choose Reshiram, Naive Tornadus & Naive Landorus. If there's anything for the giratina then I would highly appreciate that lmao. xD

Okay, I normally value my RNG'd the same, regardless of if they are events or not, but I guess the Fukuoka is a bit rarer than any of the events I have. I can give you the shiny Cobalion thought, I don't value the shinys any higher than the non-shinys :) I should have them transfered in about 10 mins.
Alright, that's awesome. Pm me when you're ready. :)

Alright, Ima choose Reshiram, Naive Tornadus & Naive Landorus. If there's anything for the giratina then I would highly appreciate that lmao. xD
Sorry, really don't need anything else. But you can check my want list, I still have some things that can be breed on XY that only needs 5 Ivs ^^ You meant Thundurus thought, right? cause I don't have any Tornadus xD

Sorry, really don't need anything else. But you can check my want list, I still have some things that can be breed on XY that only needs 5 Ivs ^^ You meant Thundurus thought, right? cause I don't have any Tornadus xD
I did indeed, lol sorry, both tornadus & thundurus is the same to me xD

I can get you the mandibuzz. C: But are you sure you want it bold instead of impish? Because both knock off and foul play is physical attacks. o;

I can get you the mandibuzz. C: But are you sure you want it bold instead of impish? Because both knock off and foul play is physical attacks. o;
Impish is fine too. But I was going to use Foul play with play from the opponents attack stat, so bold would be better to lower confusion damage but it doesn't make that much difference xD

Impish is fine too. But I was going to use Foul play with play from the opponents attack stat, so bold would be better to lower confusion damage but it doesn't make that much difference xD
I thought foul play also scaled on your attack? o; or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)