Lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For: Quad-Flawless Adamant Riolu Female (do you have any with Prankster, by the way? That's been my ultimate goal).
Offering: I don't know what you want, my only x5 right now is a Mawile although I can probably procure more (Adamant, x in SpA.) I probably also have access to x4 IV Mawile with Fire Fang
FC: 1693 - 1491 - 7476

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking For: Quad-Flawless Adamant Riolu Female (do you have any with Prankster, by the way? That's been my ultimate goal).
Offering: I don't know what you want, my only x5 right now is a Mawile although I can probably procure more (Adamant, x in SpA.) I probably also have access to x4 IV Mawile with Fire Fang
FC: 1693 - 1491 - 7476
No thank you. I don't have any Prankster females anyway. I think EliMoore might be working on those.

No thank you. I don't have any Prankster females anyway. I think EliMoore might be working on those.
Haha thanks for the reference, but it might be a while till I go for riolu since many already have it from you, I'm not really sure what I'll be working on next :P
Thanks for letting me know. Between the 12.5% on gender and the 60% on ability, my best mother right now only has 2 perfect IVs. I'm just trying to get past this hurdle to 5x or better in less time.

Offering 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Rotom, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Larvesta, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther Technician for one of those HP Fire Froakies.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Current accepted Froakie offers:

1. Modest Rotom + Timid Rotom.
2. Bold Rotom + Modest Larvesta.

Delivery will hopefully be by this weekend.

I'm interested on an Adamant or Jolly Charmander and a Adamant Torchic.

I have 4 IV Bold Eevees with Wish.
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Noibat
31/31/31/31/31/x Brave Honedge
x/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Klefky

Looking for: Male Dragon with outstanding IVs overall and 31 SpA IV, eg. Goomy Modest - Gooey 31/x/31/31/31/31
Offering: Male Skelrps with different natures and 3-4 perfect IVs (can be made 5), Naive Gible with 4 perfect IVs
Friend code: 5455-9435-4997

Last edited:
Are either of you interested in an Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31 Marril w/Aqua Jet and Belly Drum in exchange for a Jolly Riolu?
No thanks.

No thanks, already have all of those pokémon.

Looking for: Male Dragon with outstanding IVs overall and 31 SpA IV, eg. Goomy Modest - Gooey 31/x/31/31/31/31
Offering: Male Skelrps with different natures and 3-4 perfect IVs (can be made 5), Naive Gible with 4 perfect IVs
If you could breed a Calm skrelp with IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Poison point and egg moves toxic spikes, I would be interested. Off course, by then you probably already have you male dragon with those IVs, but I'm only interested in flawless competive pokémon :P

If you could breed a Calm skrelp with IV's 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Poison point and egg moves toxic spikes, I would be interested. Off course, by then you probably already have you male dragon with those IVs, but I'm only interested in flawless competive pokémon :P
Yeah, I got me a male sklerp with 31 SpA IVs and a shiny Skelrp too :P

But a Goomy is a freaking Goomy, I could breed you a Calm sklerp with those requirements but I'm afraid I don't have the means to give it toxic spikes atm. Also, since you are running a Calm nature (+SpD, - Atk) wouldn't it be better off with Poison touch? Anyway, if it's a go lemme know.

I will trade you a female chlorophyll bulbasaur with 4/5 IVs and a male overgrow perfect IV bulbasaur with giga drain for a one of those HA HP fire female froakies

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Are either of you interested in an Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31 Marril w/Aqua Jet and Belly Drum in exchange for a Jolly Riolu?
No thank you, I already have one.

No thank you. I already have these.

No thank you.

I will trade you a female chlorophyll bulbasaur with 4/5 IVs and a male overgrow perfect IV bulbasaur with giga drain for a one of those HA HP fire female froakies
No thank you. I don't think you quite understand how difficult such a Froakie is to get. I wouldn't trade a female for a flawless pair of Bulbasaur.

Last edited:
No thank you, I already have one.

No thank you. I already have these.

No thank you.

No thank you. I don't think you quite understand how difficult such a Froakie is to get. I wouldn't trade a female for a flawless pair of Bulbasaur.
A Female perfect calm swift swim poliwag and the two bulbas?

Blue flabebe is ready.
Okay ^^ Will try to catch you when you're online :)

Yeah, I got me a male sklerp with 31 SpA IVs and a shiny Skelrp too :P

But a Goomy is a freaking Goomy, I could breed you a Calm sklerp with those requirements but I'm afraid I don't have the means to give it toxic spikes atm. Also, since you are running a Calm nature (+SpD, - Atk) wouldn't it be better off with Poison touch? Anyway, if it's a go lemme know.
I think you confusing the abilitys. Poison touch can poison your opponents pokémon when you using a contact move against it. Poison point is the opposite, the opponent might be poisoned if he using a poison move against Skrelp. If you using calm nature you're not gonna use any contact moves so poison touch would be useless. And sorry, I really want toxic spikes, otherwise I will have to trade/breed, Ev-train and lv up another one just to get that move. I rather get it right the first time :/

Hey Mcgrrr. Would you be willing to trade for a spitback Adamant Thick Fat Marill with 31/31/31/x/31/31 for either your Timid HP Fire Protean Froakie or Quint Flawless Adamant Riolu or maybe for a Spitback of the Riolu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)