Low Budget Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In this tournament, you have a spending limit when teambuilding. You're given $2,500, and the price of a Pokemon is based on their BST. So for example, Tyranitar's BST is 600, so Tyranitar would cost $600 to add to your team. This tournament tests your teambuilding skills on a whole new level, forcing you to build your team around the budget you're given. Do you add low BST Pokemon to your team so you can have high BST Pokemon? Or will you build a balanced team where everyone's BST is decent?

Rules:

-You're allowed $2,500 to spend, and a Pokemon's BST represents its price
-Your team must have a full roster composing of 6 Pokemon
-Mega Evolutions will count towards your budget, so having a Mega Stone will cost an extra $100 to equip ($90 for Mega Alakazam, since its BST only increases by 90), though no other items will increase the price of any Pokemon
-Huge/Pure Power and Fur Coat don't count towards the budget, so Azumarill and Diggersby can be pretty good budget savers
-This is a standard ORAS OU tournament, best of 1

The deadline is Friday, August 7th. VM your opponent asap so you can schedule for a good time and have your battles completed in a timely fashion. Please don't forget to record your match, as it makes it easier to confirm everything.

Little Hulk vs toshimelonhead
RedMaxxx vs Shocki
color the sky vs Shaneghoul
Mael vs Aurora
Paleo vs TheInsanity
Korby vs Rare Poison
Reymedy vs Panure
Alkov vs Audiosurfer
Quite Quiet vs skup
BelmontGabriel vs Level 56
KJ Corp vs majaspic22
Altina vs SparksBlade

The deadline is Friday, August 7th. VM your opponent asap so you can schedule for a good time and have your battles completed in a timely fashion. Please don't forget to record your match, as it makes it easier to confirm everything.

Last edited:
i tried to schedule with my opponent, but at 9.17 p.m (we was supposed to play around 9.00/10.00 p.m my time) he left.

i tried to do another 2 schedules, i request the activity win

i tried to schedule with my opponent, but at 9.17 p.m (we was supposed to play around 9.00/10.00 p.m my time) he left.

i tried to do another 2 schedules, i request the activity win
.. im here
we rescheduled for today, i was on for 2 hours, and i didnt see u on smogtours... can u fite me now?
welp looks like he left.. extension pls?

Last edited:
i come at home now, sorry but i want an answer to "2morrow same time (9/10 p.m)"; even without confirming i wait u until 10.30 p.m (1h and 30m at the pc), after that i did the activity posts and log out, cuz i can't wait u forever when we had 5 days for playing.

also i don't think is legit john me 5 days, miss 2 schedule and ask an extension, after a lot of tournaments i joined on smogon this is the first time that something similar happen.

edit: he give me the win

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
i'll try to, bu he's hard to find, the one time i contacted him on irc i got no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)