Other LTPL Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
my beautiful team has been knocked out of the tournament..........
it was a fun season tho i really enjoyed playing with all of you and its always fun to actually care during a team tour
hopin finch's lucky ass team gets rocked in the finals

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
this was one of the funniest teams i've been on for one of those unofficial tours, i love all of you guys. we shoulda won it too because we were clearly the best team but this game's unfair w/e. fuck finch i hope u choke on a chicken wing

I do not see what we possibly did wrong and we should have won that series alas lol. Big shoutout to my team knew you guys were sick when I created my draft plan. I'm fine with our performance and not our fault Finch sold his soul to outluck us this series lol gl tho.

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Well, now that we are out of the tournament I figured I should make some remarks about this tour and Pokemon stuff in general.

Definitely loved my team, had some great characters and good players. Sad that our run had to end a bit short.

2016 was a really cool year in Pokemon for me, winning NUPL (2-0 record) and POCL (6-3 I think), and making playoffs in this tour.

All in all, our team's NU had the best record of any team's tier in the tournament with a 13-3 (.8125) record, and I was fortunate enough to do ORAS NU (probably my favorite tier of all time) justice with a 6-1 personal record. Tied with Evan. for best in the tournament in NU. Thanks to the team for believing in my builds and helping me find good fits in the last slots of a couple teams. Definitely couldn't have succeeded this much w/o ya'll.

Just gonna do some quick shoutouts for manager and NU folk:

Tony : thanks for picking me up and having faith in me. Definitely an amazing manager and builder, but more importantly an amazing person and friend. <3

ADVANTAGE : Great bud who had an amazing run this tour. You definitely have grown as a player and I trust you in late game scenarios now. Amazing record considering you were in slot 1 for the whole tournament.

Dangerous : You played immaculately in that game, I wish that you had gotten the chance to play more.

Signed,

- 4K Steal of the Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)