lucariojr's smorgen trade thred: the resettening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! I'm really interested in this, but idk if I have something that might catch your eye for it (there's a bunch of stuff in my trade thread, but I haven't updated it properly in months, specially the 6th Gen section). I can breed anything strange-yet-VGC 14-relevant or do almost anything for it.

Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly - Ability:Sand Stream - OT: Nodochi (NuggetBridge)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

i don't really see anything i'd consider worth the ttar except maybe the xerneas. i'll check back when you update your stuff.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, very interested in this:
Tyranitar
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

Would a nicknameable 30/31/31/31/30/31 hasty luxury ball yveltal be of any interest for this? ut, SRed by myself on my Y a few days ago.

not interested sorry

nice catch, and i'm interested in this from your thread:

[#529] Drilbur
Nature: Adament/Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None

if i can get an adamant female and a nickname on it :)

i'd trade something for a possible timid volt absorb chinchou and skarmory.
Sure thing, forgot to ask though, are you able to take 5th Gen RNG Requests with Pokemon that have Hidden Abilities? I don't know if it's possible for you to do so, so I would like a confirmation first.

Sure thing, forgot to ask though, are you able to take 5th Gen RNG Requests with Pokemon that have Hidden Abilities? I don't know if it's possible for you to do so, so I would like a confirmation first.
i can get a .pkm of certain things and trade it with my flash cart, but if you're not ok with that i probably can't.

i can get a .pkm of certain things and trade it with my flash cart, but if you're not ok with that i probably can't.
That's fine by me, also, is the Drilbur all you wanted? I also have Kalos Legends to trade as well that might interest you, if you would also like to know where I got them from, I can try to check my trade history on my NotePad if you care about those things.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, very interested in this:
Tyranitar

Would a nicknameable 30/31/31/31/30/31 hasty luxury ball yveltal be of any interest for this? ut, SRed by myself on my Y a few days ago.
Missed me? Heh.

Missed me? Heh.
didn't see anything, sorry
That's fine by me, also, is the Drilbur all you wanted? I also have Kalos Legends to trade as well that might interest you, if you would also like to know where I got them from, I can try to check my trade history on my NotePad if you care about those things.
i don't really see anything else at the moment. i might check back for an yveltal tho
CMT for the Tyranitar?
didn't see anything, sorry

i don't think i can nickname my palk and raikou right now, but i'm pretty sure i can nickname the hp grass suicune. i don't see anything i need in your thread right now though.

E: actually SwampertGirl if you can breed assurance onto the doduo i would trade for that.

Forgot to reply back, I'd take either the shiny timid raikou and shiny brave groudon, what ball are they in?
the raikou is named Grancy and in a fast ball, and the groudon is named BIG CHEESE and is in an ultra ball. i'm only interested in the timid yveltal right now.

Last edited:
i don't think i can nickname my palk and raikou right now, but i'm pretty sure i can nickname the hp grass suicune. i don't see anything i need in your thread right now though.

E: actually SwampertGirl if you can breed assurance onto the doduo i would trade for that.
Okay, I'll see what I can do about that, whenever I'm sick of SRing Diancie. Do you have a preference on gender?

Last edited:

the raikou is named Grancy and in a fast ball, and the groudon is named BIG CHEESE and is in an ultra ball. i'm only interested in the timid yveltal right now.
Any of them without nicknames ? :/

I have three pokemon that i would be willing to trade for your bold shiny volcarona. One is a adamant nature, male, bagon with 31/31/31/x/31/31, with hydro pump as an egg move and sheer force. The second, a shiny Jirachi with perfect IVs and a modest nature. The third is a calm chinchou with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs.

Due to time zone differences a noon trade probably wouldn't work very well.I can either just keep an eye out for you or we can schedule an evening (your time) trade.

I have another one that is Shiny (so it was probably RNG'd; i got it on wonder trade don't ask why) in a dive ball i think that has a calm nature, is female, has the volt absorb ability, and its moveset right now at level one is shock wave, psybeam, agility, and soak, it's nickname is hydrolite and it has perfect IV's. I don't think I can breed it to have a timid nature unless you or someone else could provide me with a parent to breed it with then I could try to get u one lickety split. And as for my signature, I feel that the process of RNGing is cheating, but using RNGing pokemon is as you would still be battling fairly with pokemon that can "technically" be obtained in game (for the most part). If you RNG fine I have no problems with that, and i like the nickname too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)